Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,214 members, 7,880,788 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 06:51 AM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (369) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5880223 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (3507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 3:48pm On Jan 02, 2016
My ribs. grin grin
You're so funny. So all your utensils have names. Lol.

That second dish calls to me. Maybe I might make pancakes for breakfast this morning. Haven't had them in a while

BTW that new year food isn't much o. I had wanted to do more (all my saved recipes from food network and YouTube grin) but my condition no gree me stress myself so I had to keep it minimal. My husband was even annoyed with me for working myself too much instead of taking up his offer of eating out and not inviting anyone over. But I'm still glad all my guests were satisfied and left happy.

I hope you have the best year ever too. And that your new place brings you lots of joy. I know how moving can very stressful.
Bollinger:

Which kain tin be dis na? Maybe i for just leave you alone instead of double daring you. Nice mouth watering spread. Can't cook anything major yet. Still looking for a good african store. The closest one is five hours away. Plus, the movers haven't even brought all our things in yet so there's no way to cook anything decent. Had pancakes for breakfast this morning. The kids annoyed me last night. My wife was like "hey why don't we have pancakes for breakfast?" and Akpons, my second kid goes "yeah, but i hope dad isn't making it, he sucks at pancakes", and masterflex, my first kid starts laughing. They don't call me captain foodo for nothing. Me, the 7th member of the Justice League. Ok. Got it. I took it upon myself to prove them wrong. My first try was a disaster. I used bukky, my cast iron skillet and it did not work out so well, so i switched to ifeanyi, my non stick pan and it came out beautifully. fluffy and all. It was nice seeing the look of surprise on their faces when they saw their plates. I drowned mine in pancake syrup. Why? Cause that's how i like it. Hey cococandy, I hope you have an awesome year, plenty of blessings, lots of isi ewu, and enough jollof rice.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 4:14pm On Jan 02, 2016
cococandy:
My ribs. grin grin
You're so funny. So all your utensils have names. Lol.

That second dish calls to me. Maybe I might make pancakes for breakfast this morning. Haven't had them in a while

BTW that new year food isn't much o. I had wanted to do more (all my saved recipes from food network and YouTube grin) but my condition no gree me stress myself so I had to keep it minimal. My husband was even annoyed with me for working myself too much instead of taking up his offer of eating out and not inviting anyone over. But I'm still glad all my guests were satisfied and left happy.

I hope you have the best year ever too. And that your new place brings you lots of joy. I know how moving can very stressful.

You sef you stubborn. My wife would be doing back flips if i offered to take her out instead of cooking for the family. You like wahala too much. And yeah, we all got nicknames in my abode. My wife's Ayinke, because i pamper her too much. My first kid is masterflex. It used to be DJ masterpee because it took forever for him to stop wetting the bed. He didn't like it after his bed wetting stopped so i took out the "pee" and swapped it with "flex". My Second kid is Akpons, well just because he behaves like a warri boy too much. im mouth too sharp and e strong strong like winch. Small as he is he can knock out 15 pull ups at a go. That's amazing for a seven year old. As for me, my wife just tags me anyone that fancies her mood. It could be Mr Akpan, Captain foodo, sebalese, (wound that Eba), i love eba too much, and her favorite which is "Temi". My actual name is never pronounced unless i'm in trouble. Lol. . . .

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 4:32pm On Jan 02, 2016
grin cheesy DJ masterpee. Hahaha. You're not nice.
Y'all have a nice awesome thing going on there smiley

Don't mind me jare. I've been eating out all month. Just felt like having some company in this big house where it's only me and him. It tends to get echoey. You know how New Years and Christmas back home in naija is usually so festive with lots of folks trooping in and out of your house. I was longing for that feeling.
Bollinger:

You sef you stubborn. My wife would be doing back flips if i offered to take her out instead of cooking for the family. You like wahala too much. And yeah, we all got nicknames in my abode. My wife's Ayinke, because i pamper her too much. My first kid is masterflex. It used to be DJ masterpee because it took forever for him to stop wetting the bed. He didn't like it after his bed wetting stopped so i took out the "pee" and swapped it with "flex". My Second kid is Akpons, well just because he behaves like a warri boy too much. im mouth too sharp and e strong strong like winch. Small as he is he can knock out 15 pull ups at a go. That's amazing for a seven year old. As for me, my wife just tags me anyone that fancies her mood. It could be Mr Akpan, Captain foodo, sebalese, (wound that Eba), i love eba too much, and her favorite which is "Temi". My actual name is never pronounced unless i'm in trouble. Lol. . . .
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 4:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
cococandy:
grin cheesy DJ masterpee. Hahaha. You're not nice.
Y'all have a nice awesome thing going on there smiley

Don't mind me jare. I've been eating out all month. Just felt like having some company in this big house where it's only me and him. It tends to get echoey. You know how New Years and Christmas back home in naija is usually so festive with lots of folks trooping in and out of your house. I was longing for that feeling.

You are right about that. It took forever for me to get used to their christmas and new year celebration here. At first, i couldn't get over not being able to do banger street wars, street parties, food swaps, strolling all night, music blaring all day and all night. I wonder what would happen if i tried most of that here. I'd be spending christmas and new year behind bars. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2016
Bollinger:

You are right about that. It took forever for me to get used to their christmas and new year celebration here. At first, i couldn't get over not being able to do banger street wars, street parties, food swaps, strolling all night, music blaring all day and all night. I wonder what would happen if i tried most of that here. I'd be spending christmas and new year behind bars. grin
Yea. You can do that on 4th of July though.
Weirdos
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 5:49pm On Jan 02, 2016
cococandy:

Yea. You can do that on 4th of July though.
Weirdos

Yeah, you got that right. grin
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jan 02, 2016
Ofe akwukwó oho with akporoakpó egusi

Multi coloured Jollof rice

Chachacha, ndi Abia rie nu!! Ñuo nu!! grin

9 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 6:49pm On Jan 03, 2016
Breakfast in bed from this awesome man smiley
kiss

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Roseey0(f): 7:27pm On Jan 03, 2016
Variety I prefer.
Spinach/egg sauce with yam.

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Gracious10: 2:49pm On Jan 05, 2016
cococandy:
Breakfast in bed from this awesome man smiley
kiss

@cococandy Thank you so much. I have silently followed all your mouth watering dishes and it helped me through out my pregnancy. Since I don't have energy to cook neither did I have much appetite, I found a way to slay cravings. I would wake up 2,3 am just to check out the latest food u made. I would look at it and the cravings would stop. Since my husband can't cook, he would equally salivate with me. Getting african food where I am is just difficult since we live hours away from the city so I make do with what I have.

This is to appreciate you for the sumptuous meals u prepared and was kind enough to share the pictures. The presentation of those meals had me on food presentation 101.
Had my baby a week a go and the cravings stopped but I have come to say thank you cos you saved a life, we'll 2 lives.....lol. Dalu. Chukwu gozie gi.

Never see the good things u do as little, someone may just be waiting big time for the things you term little.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 5:06pm On Jan 05, 2016
Awww.
Thanks a lot.
This made my morning. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

God bless you too
Gracious10:

@cococandy Thank you so much. I have silently followed all your mouth watering dishes and it helped me through out my pregnancy. Since I don't have energy to cook neither did I have much appetite, I found a way to slay cravings. I would wake up 2,3 am just to check out the latest food u made. I would look at it and the cravings would stop. Since my husband can't cook, he would equally salivate with me. Getting african food where I am is just difficult since we live hours away from the city so I make do with what I have.

This is to appreciate you for the sumptuous meals u prepared and was kind enough to share the pictures. The presentation of those meals had me on food presentation 101.
Had my baby a week a go and the cravings stopped but I have come to say thank you cos you saved a life, we'll 2 lives.....lol. Dalu. Chukwu gozie gi.

Never see the good things u do as little, someone may just be waiting big time for the things you term little.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bollinger(m): 9:01pm On Jan 05, 2016
cococandy:
Awww.
Thanks a lot.
This made my morning. smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley smiley

God bless you too

It was so nice you had to post it twice grin

Don't mind me. ...just teasing. .......kikikikikiki

Did you get that? Nice...twice? I could rap for a living. cool
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:55pm On Jan 05, 2016
Bollinger:

It was so nice you had to post it twice grin

Don't mind me. ...just teasing. .......kikikikikiki

Did you get that? Nice...twice? I could rap for a living. cool
Hehehe. Network error I guess.
cheesy

Rapper bollinger

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by saiprojects(f): 12:01am On Jan 06, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by AKO1(m): 2:16pm On Jan 06, 2016
Crab meat fried rice

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Cherlene(f): 11:01pm On Jan 07, 2016
AKO1:
Crab meat fried rice

Evening

Naaaaaam nam.
I am CRAVING for fried RICE!

Cherlene
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gratefulme40: 11:03pm On Jan 07, 2016
tchidi:
Ofe akwukwó oho with akporoakpó egusi

Multi coloured Jollof rice

Chachacha, ndi Abia rie nu!! Ñuo nu!! grin

Akwukwo ogho with akpuru akpu egusi ke

You must be my sister!

Ndeworii
Imere añunu?

Happy new year.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nuelzy: 8:12am On Jan 08, 2016
My ginger and curry rice...with carrot...

and fried plantain

6 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 1:10pm On Jan 08, 2016
gratefulme40:

Akwukwo ogho with akpuru akpu egusi ke

You must be my sister!

Ndeworii
Imere añunu?

Happy new year.

Ewo!! Nwanneukwu... nda? Anyi hapuru Uhu ta... una come villa? nda side ibe unu?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gratefulme40: 3:06pm On Jan 08, 2016
tchidi:

Ewo!! Nwanneukwu... nda? Anyi hapuru Uhu ta... una come villa? nda side ibe unu?

Oh....igaru gbaa christmas n'uhu?
Umunnen na nnem ndi no nso loru uhu mana alodughum. Uzo du anya.

Ima nga n 'akpo.

Aha ibe unu bu ñunu?

Dont quote me cos i will remove the name of mu villa after you have seen this.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:08pm On Jan 08, 2016
@gratefulme40
I should add you up via pm. wink
And you write it so well!! embarassed embarassed

Anyi bu ndi unu n'akpó 'Ndi Mbantiti' tongue tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gratefulme40: 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
@tchidi
Lol at writing it so well. My dad made sure of that. You must not talk to him in any other dialect.

My mum after having lived for more than 3 decades outside my hometown still speaks no other language except our conc dialect.

Leave your contact....i am adding you asap. You will take it down afterwards.

Its a small world indeed.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mysticgal(f): 3:18pm On Jan 08, 2016
My first food picture tongue

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:27pm On Jan 08, 2016
gratefulme40:
@tchidi
Lol at writing it so well. My dad made sure of that. You must not talk to him in any other dialect.

My mum after having lived for more than 3 decades outside my hometown still speaks no other language except our conc dialect.

Leave your contact....i am adding you asap. You will take it down afterwards.

Its a small world indeed.

. Whatsapp

Make we commot kitchen o!! Before person pour us hot oil. undecided angry
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gratefulme40: 3:28pm On Jan 08, 2016
[quote author=tchidi post=417834

Whatsapp

Make we commot kitchen o!! Before person pour us hot oil. undecided angry[/quote]

Oya nwanne nmadu.

Putawa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gratefulme40: 3:29pm On Jan 08, 2016
tchidi:

Whatsapp

Putawa.

Gotten
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 7:11pm On Jan 08, 2016
fried yam with akara and akamu,

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Miami11: 10:22pm On Jan 08, 2016
MissyB3 time to close this thread and restart a new one, so we don't have to go through 300 pages to find what we want
Tjskii's
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by gratefulme40: 11:33pm On Jan 08, 2016
tchidi:

. Whatsapp

nne, i no see you for whatsapp oh
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 12:46am On Jan 09, 2016
gratefulme40:

nne, i no see you for whatsapp oh

shocked shocked
I full ground there. Oo!!
Ok, send me an sms and i'll see what. I can do. embarassed embarassed

(1) (2) (3) ... (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) (371) (372) ... (3507) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: olawunmi05(f), emperorz(m) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.