Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,302 members, 7,881,111 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:45 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (450) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5880804 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (3507) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jun 18, 2017
When Jesus says yes, no one can say no.

Fatcakes, fish, french and archer from a foreign shop down the road. No cooking.... angry

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 6:22pm On Jun 18, 2017
cutiereborn:
Interested anyone?
I am interested... Please I beg you.. Please

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by dingbang(m): 6:25pm On Jun 18, 2017
elen2:
These are more....very cheap and unique products
I love that plates cover... How much is it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 10:28am On Jun 19, 2017
jagugu88li:
When Jesus says yes, no one can say no.

Fatcakes, fish, french and archer from a foreign shop down the road. No cooking.... angry
the title says cook and post you homemade food, not post oyibonised food biko dont just b distracting from the main thread!! angry

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 10:29am On Jun 19, 2017
iomoge2:

Yeye dey smell.
Like i didnt write boiling meat.
Who told u i have nade d soup?

And is it your Ogbono?

Smelling rotten bushmeat only worthy of the dustbin.
Abeg swerve.
my ogbono is sweet ok, you haven't tasted it
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 1:13pm On Jun 19, 2017
Hmm I thought someone has been delivered on this thread. Seems the spirits came back with all their friends and relatives. Ndo

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 2:09pm On Jun 19, 2017
cutiereborn:
Interested anyone?
hian!! no rice to go with d coleslaws not interested cha cha
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 2:10pm On Jun 19, 2017
ayyoshert:
Managed to arrange this for sunday lunch
well am sorry but dat okroy soaps looks very dry, u can alleviate that by putting groundnut oil and more ketchup so it real okra deal looks not nice at all, let me teach you ow to cook
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:22pm On Jun 19, 2017
ewa26:
well am sorry but dat okroy soaps looks very dry, u can alleviate that by putting groundnut oil and more ketchup so it real okra deal looks not nice at all, let me teach you ow to cook

What's wrong with you??

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 2:30pm On Jun 19, 2017
Jigba:

What's wrong with you??
im just giving pesin good tip on how to make okro soup ok, she did not add ketchup sugar or groundnut oil and she say e be authentic okra soup ?? ? well that's not how we cook in ogwashi uwa, delta ibo has finest delicacy and cousins in whole of Africa
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:34pm On Jun 19, 2017
ewa26:
im just giving pesin good tip on how to make okro soup ok, she did not add ketchup sugar or groundnut oil and she say e be authentic okra soup ?? ? well that's not how we cook in ogwashi uwa, delta ibo has finest delicacy and cousins in whole of Africa

Smh

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:35pm On Jun 19, 2017
indomie and fried eggs with veggie

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 2:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
mauryn87:
indomie and fried eggs with veggie
so you wan healthirise the indomie and egg with veggie abi And no picture, what that about
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jun 19, 2017
ewa26:
so you wan healthirise the indomie and egg with veggie abi And no picture, what that about
error uploading pix.. Modifying now
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Bomgirl(f): 3:42pm On Jun 19, 2017
Everyone, please try to ignore the troll!
He's trying so hard to be funny, but it's not working. The best answer to a troll is #ctrlignore.

It's the Yeye mods that have ignored this thread I blame. angry sad angry

10 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:33pm On Jun 19, 2017
ewa26:
well your ogbono looks disgusting, be sure to check out my ogbolo soup recipe and be sure to put small ketchup to give it that popping red colour ok
You talk anyhow. Learn how to talk please. slowpoke!

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 7:19pm On Jun 19, 2017
Highorbit:
You talk anyhow. Learn how to talk please. slowpoke!
common sharrap!! I is only give friendly advice since I'm a chef
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by BossLadyDiana(f): 8:27pm On Jun 19, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 9:14pm On Jun 19, 2017
Don't mind the attention seeking ass hole

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by desire222(f): 9:17pm On Jun 19, 2017
Please learn how to write in good English first, then you can teach mediocres like you how to cook. Thank me later.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Probz(m): 9:54pm On Jun 19, 2017
Me and rice. Ate this at an event.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 9:59pm On Jun 19, 2017
Probz:
hian!!! so you have transferred the bad jollof rice cooking to anyone who will serve you at events abi is looking very very dry, e be like say they no parboiled d rice in your part of d country biko wat dat about Seee d ugly shikin self, your poison, every jellof ricing you post here is disgusting, go to Enugu or calabar and learn how to cook real Nigerian jollof rice ok. or better yet you check out my rice recipe wey I don put ketchuping and used sweet fragranced jasmine rice and not this fat long grain rice ok.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 10:00pm On Jun 19, 2017
BossLadyDiana:
Jambalaya Noodle
wont you cook Nigeria food jambalaya is rice pls not noodle you dont no ow to cook, wat happened to d days of people posting authentic traditional recipes of nigeria, why everyone wan form oyibo ubochi tata

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by okeyben10: 11:37pm On Jun 19, 2017
ewa26:
erm who you dey call asshole ugbua!!! as e be say I very sweet and humble, well I just like to correct
People who can't cook Nigerian food ok

this dude is d NwaAmaikpe of this thread.except that he's not as intelligent. dark as Nwa is he's gat fans.ds noisy troll is just everywhere wt his terrible communication skill. n to think he considers himself sweet and humble...yikes

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 11:41pm On Jun 19, 2017
okeyben10:

this dude is d NwaAmaikpe of this thread.except that he's not as intelligent. dark as Nwa is he's gat fans.ds noisy troll is just everywhere wt his terrible communication skill. n to think he considers himself sweet and humble...yikes
eedyot
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 12:36am On Jun 20, 2017
my food is very sweety ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 1:34am On Jun 20, 2017
BossLadyDiana:
Jambalaya Noodle
go check out my indomie and egg upstairs ok, do I post d recipe? Well I used ogiri and black sugaring ok
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ewa26: 1:34am On Jun 20, 2017
Probz:
foolish joulof rice, my rice sweet betta pass
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 1:37am On Jun 20, 2017
More trad food please ..:or u don't eat traditionally abroad ?

(1) (2) (3) ... (447) (448) (449) (450) (451) (452) (453) ... (3507) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: esof1(f) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.