Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,366 members, 7,888,180 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 09:07 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (769) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5897070 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (3514) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 8:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
shaybebaby:

I knew you lived in Italy from your food.

Ricotta just confirmed it for me. cheesy
cheesy cheesy cheesy Quale paese stai? Not in Italy tho.Got the Ricotta from European shop.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
chasers:
Ricotta Cheese.. Thanks
cheese on pancakes? That’s new to me. Is it tasty?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 8:53pm On Jul 16, 2018
shaybebaby:

I knew you lived in Italy from your food.

Ricotta just confirmed it for me. cheesy

We have ricotta here too. tongue
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 16, 2018
cococandy:
cheese on pancakes? That’s new to me. Is it tasty?
Very sweet grin you gonna love it,give a try cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2018
chasers:
nope. I’m not really a fan of cheese

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jul 16, 2018
cococandy:
nope. I’m not really a fan of cheese
why? you don't wanna get fat.. cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:24pm On Jul 16, 2018
Let me not talk now.
They know how to fire shots but can't wear bullet proof vests. When the bazuuka turns on them, they cry victim.

This case is looking to me like
Why did your wife truly leave you? How many times did you emotionally blackmail her to stay with you, just like you're emotionally blackmailing us.
How many times did you hit her? How hard did you hit her and apologise the next second? (This isn't the first time you're flying off your handle and apologising the next instant)
Why would she need to hide the kids from you? Have you been violent with or in front of the kids?
Why would your wife's family protect the kids from you?
What are they afraid of?
If you booted her out why is she with the kids?

Even if the whole world enables you, rise above it and get the help you need.
Talk to a professional.
Tell yourself you can be better.
Only then should you truly go and search for your kids.

Don't come for me o, I've repented grin grin grin

Dinner some nights ago.
Ignore the burnt sausages cheesy

18 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:27pm On Jul 16, 2018
chasers:
why? you don't wanna get fat.. cheesy
not that. It’s not my favorite but I can eat it with some things like pizza, omelette and a few other things

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by aydelicious: 9:29pm On Jul 16, 2018
if you need who is going to cook for you,you can talk to us now!we are ready to cook what you want....
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 9:31pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bini Omugwo pepper soup cooked to flush out my lochia. Prepared with smoked cat fish .Join me its been a while here grin grin grin grin grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jul 16, 2018
chasers:

Ive not heard of ricotta cheese on pancAkes before. I guess it would be similar to putting cream cheese on it. Have you tried cream cheese before? I normally put honey and berries on mine. I will try your suggestion.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
Richhard:

Looks Great, can you post your recipe please! wink And is there anything (easily gotten in naija) that can be added to pancakes, to make it look classy, want to make for my gf this weekend. grin

Try drizzling honey on them with some berries.

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 9:35pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissIndependent:
Bini Omugwo pepper soup cooked to flush out my lochia. Prepared with smoked cat fish .Join me its been a while here grin grin grin grin grin

Recipe please

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 9:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Taken with pounded yam. The other soup is for hubby he couldn't take mine cos it is very peppering. grin

4 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
cococandy:
not that. It’s not my favorite but I can eat it with some things like pizza, omelette and a few other things
Ok. i understand..

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by cococandy(f): 9:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissIndependent:
Taken with pounded yam. grin
that dry fish is worth a fortune.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bsuedu:

Ive not heard of ricotta cheese on pancAkes before. I guess it would be similar to putting cream cheese on it. Have you tried cream cheese before? I normally put honey and berries on mine. I will try your suggestion.
just a guy that like trying different stuff.I prefer the honey and berries to the cream cheese.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:47pm On Jul 16, 2018
zaynie:
Let me not talk now.
They know how to fire shots but can't wear bullet proof vests. When the bazuuka turns on them, they cry victim.

This case is looking to me like
Why did your wife truly leave you? How many times did you emotionally blackmail her to stay with you, just like you're emotionally blackmailing us.
How many times did you hit her? How hard did you hit her and apologise the next second? (This isn't the first time you're flying off your handle and apologising the next instant)
Why would she need to hide the kids from you? Have you been violent with or in front of the kids?
Why would your wife's family protect the kids from you?
What are they afraid of?
If you booted her out why is she with the kids?

Even if the whole world enables you, rise above it and get the help you need.
Talk to a professional.
Tell yourself you can be better.
Only then should you truly go and search for your kids.

Don't come for me o, I've repented grin grin grin

Dinner some nights ago.
Ignore the burnt sausages cheesy
Some good points you raised...

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Richhard(m): 9:52pm On Jul 16, 2018
Bsuedu:

Try drizzling honey on them with some berries.

Thanks! Noted.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by ahnie: 9:58pm On Jul 16, 2018
#its gonna pretty labeench in here soonest#

Pop corn mi daa?

Sits n crossed legs.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 10:03pm On Jul 16, 2018
zaynie:

Recipe please
Scent leave, curry leave(optional), little fresh tomatoes and fresh pepper, dried pepper, crayfish, onion. Blend all together and pour in the pot.

Smoked fish, (dried), snail, any other meat of choice but snail and dry fish is the best. Wash well and add to the blended sauce.

Enough uda and those other tiny pepper soup ingredients dunno the English names. Add to the blended sauce.

Cook everything together and serve with rice or pounded yam. Or you drink like that. cheesy

2 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by MissIndependent(f): 10:07pm On Jul 16, 2018
cococandy:
that dry fish is worth a fortune.
cheesy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zaynie(f): 10:08pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissIndependent:
Scent leave, curry leave(optional), little fresh tomatoes and fresh pepper, dried pepper, crayfish, onion. Blend all together and pour in the pot.

Smoked fish, (dried), snail, any other meat of choice but snail and dry fish is the best. Wash well and add to the blended sauce.

Enough uda and those other tiny pepper soup ingredients dunno the English names. Add to the blended sauce.

Cook everything together and serve with rice or pounded yam. Or you drink like that. cheesy

Thanks wink

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 10:20pm On Jul 16, 2018
Sansa143:
Uhlalalalal tongue

Yes o
Thanks for the inspiration
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 10:21pm On Jul 16, 2018
Liftedhands:
grin grin grin oga me Weh dey Nigeria and won custody of my son nko? Abeg let me come and be going, ogeh megi voom na anya stay here and be blowing hot air.
Ugboa ka wu ututu
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 10:39pm On Jul 16, 2018
Richhard:

Looks Great, can you post your recipe please! wink And is there anything (easily gotten in naija) that can be added to pancakes, to make it look classy, want to make for my gf this weekend. grin

Ingredients
One raw egg
Half cup of flour
Half cup of liquid milk
I spoon of vegetable oil
I spoon of sugar

Procedure
Whisk the egg, milk and sugar until fluffy
Add the flour and mix thoroughly
Add the oil (so as not to stick to the pan)
Heat your frying pan and add half spoon of oil
Ensure the oil is hot before scooping in the batter
Spread to cover the pan
Cook on low heat for 2-3minutes
Flip to the other side and cook for same time
Your pancake is ready

Ensure you grease the pan with little oil before cooking the remaining.

You can take it with butter, honey, jam e.t.c.

4 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
Mariangeles:
My Hero... cry
Lolzzz
My role model
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 10:40pm On Jul 16, 2018
mitchyy:

And you ladies just made me vex and fry my own puffpuff too angry. Food section won't wound me o.

Picture loading....

Waiting patiently
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:41pm On Jul 16, 2018
Chai HungerBAD grin
chaarly:
#HusbandMaterial
(abeg make una use this post take measure my yards) grin

@Mariangeles get me a bottle of pepsi! tongue

A hungry man is an Agressive man.
the way i serve this food ehh. . na the same pace i use finish am cheesy

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by jummiefoodie: 10:42pm On Jul 16, 2018
MissIndependent:

Eyaa
Congratulations
How are you and the baby(s)

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Liftedhands(f): 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
breadplanets:

Ugboa ka wu ututu
kanyi na'ele.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 16, 2018
Zino is calling
ahnie:
#its gonna pretty labeench in here soonest#

Pop corn mi daa?

Sits n crossed legs.

(1) (2) (3) ... (766) (767) (768) (769) (770) (771) (772) ... (3514) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: novia22(f), TiffanyJ(f), AjalaDtraveller(f), Omenkeafuruanya(m), deriana, Cetona(f) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.