Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,184,632 members, 7,924,114 topics. Date: Saturday, 17 August 2024 at 11:18 PM

Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! - Food (876) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! (5985224 Views)

6 Foods You Can Cook In A Microwave To Make Your Life Easier- / Naija Cook In New York Area? / How To Prevent Fire Outbreak In Your Kitchen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (3544) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
datascience:
Meat pies....
O shocked shocked M shocked shocked G shocked shocked
Infact shift make I faint
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 3:13pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

Put on the OTP and HDR on your camera settings. Abi your X doesn't have OTP?

It'll help in brightening up your pics.
Which one be OTP and HDR and X? embarassed
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:18pm On Aug 14, 2018
zicoraads:
Which one be OTP and HDR and X? embarassed
I thought you're using an iPhone X? put on the OTP and HDR and you'll have a brighter picture.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 3:26pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

I thought you're using an iPhone X?
put on the OTP and HDR and you'll have a brighter picture.
iPhone X kwanu? Ordinary teacher laik me? grin embarassed

One very, very cheap Tecno phone laik that. cheesy

It's not a contest for whose food and food quality is top notch biko. Just cook and snap and eat and post. Das all!

5 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 3:32pm On Aug 14, 2018
zicoraads:

iPhone X kwanu? Ordinary teacher laik me? grin embarassed

One very, very cheap Tecno phone laik that. cheesy

It's not a contest for whose food and food quality is top notch biko. Just cook and snap and eat and post. Das all!

Hmm... the screenshot you posted for pocohant@$ in the morning was a screenshot from iPhone X.

Anyways, it's okay.

Ordinary cleaners can afford iPhone X in the US... PDP and APC have damaged this country real bad
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 3:42pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:

Hmm... the screenshot you posted for pocohant@$ in the morning was a screenshot from iPhone X.

Anyways, it's okay.

Ordinary cleaners can afford iPhone X in the US... PDP and APC have damaged this country real bad
Which screenshot? grin cheesy

It's a little over the top here. And sometimes, priorities are somewhat different in a country where friends and extended family are sometimes always in need of help.

We'll get it right eventually. I hope we do.

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 4:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
chasers:
Nice one dear, we don pass mamaput stage cool We global now cheesy
Yeske

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by funlord(m): 4:17pm On Aug 14, 2018
Keeping it local with steamy fresh semo and ogbono soup on a cloudy evening....

20 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by mandy1990: 4:23pm On Aug 14, 2018
afternoon food

15 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 4:39pm On Aug 14, 2018
sunbestie:
Hahahahaha people don dey carry una food pix go post for Facebook oo dey claim sey na dem cook a m. If u know u know
really which group pls? I dey like this kin fight. But how we do we know it's not the original poster here that took it to fb?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
Is it on, so you think you can cook? Lemme goan do amebo grin
sunbestie:
Hahahahaha people don dey carry una food pix go post for Facebook oo dey claim sey na dem cook a m. If u know u know
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:33pm On Aug 14, 2018
When I said some people on this thread are kids the other time people taught I was joking.

A lady probably a teenager took the matter of copying pics from google to post to another section even though everyone have forgotten about the matter . The person behind the Yuugen moniker literally brings up the ogbono soup shït on any thread she see my post
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 5:37pm On Aug 14, 2018
zicoraads:

Which screenshot? grin cheesy

It's a little over the top here. And sometimes, priorities are somewhat different in a country where friends and extended family are sometimes always in need of help.

We'll get it right eventually. I hope we do.

In 30years time..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 5:59pm On Aug 14, 2018
funlord:

Keeping in local with steamy fresh semo and ogbono soup on a cloudy evening....
Nice one.

My semo, 'fish pocho' and okra is coming up soon too.

Yea, issa cold and cloudy evening here too.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Alaadin(m): 6:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Mariangeles:
My Love....

Dodo

Dodo
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nahzyla: 6:27pm On Aug 14, 2018
sunbestie:
Choi embarassed
screenshot the page and post here na, make we see.
you can hide the names.

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 6:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
nahzyla:

Choi embarassed
screenshot the page and post here na, make we see.
you can hide the names.

Lol.

Thats a good thing. Lol

Let them post.

Between, its not even a competition. Who good don good

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Rhemy2013(f): 6:57pm On Aug 14, 2018
sunbestie:
Share link abeg

7 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by nahzyla: 7:06pm On Aug 14, 2018
datascience:

Lol.

Thats a good thing. Lol

Let them post.

Between, its not even a competition. Who good don good

Yeah, but I would have liked to see how the person will be boasting and lying that they cooked the food and how others will be praising them not knowing any better.
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eife(m): 8:15pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dinner (as a student)
And my first post.
More are coming.
I love food, food and food.

Husband material like us
We no need girlfriend
Na them dey rush us
grin grin grin wink

36 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 8:30pm On Aug 14, 2018
Dinner. grin kiss

Semo, okra, 'pocho fish'

12 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by zicoraads: 8:31pm On Aug 14, 2018
Eife:
Dinner (as a student)
And my first post.
More are coming.
I love food, food and food.
You dey enjoy oooo.

Students and you dey chop this kind food

2 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:04pm On Aug 14, 2018
zicoraads:
Dinner. grin kiss

Semo, okra, 'pocho fish'

That okro though.... Whenever I'm cooking okro I make use of more than 3maggis.

Mehn..
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 9:05pm On Aug 14, 2018
Eife:
Dinner (as a student) And my first post. More are coming. I love food, food and food.
What's the name of this fish? is it Medusa?
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eife(m): 9:41pm On Aug 14, 2018
zicoraads:

You dey enjoy oooo.

Students and you dey chop this kind food

Haha
It's God's work

And besides I don't know the name of the fish
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Mariangeles(f): 9:49pm On Aug 14, 2018
chasers:
You and plantain cheesy tongue
What can I do señor ?
I can't help it... cool

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 10:09pm On Aug 14, 2018
adecz:

A cheap simple lunch; hot spicy
macaroni & mixed vegs, roasted beef
& organic egg.

A packet of Dangote Macaroni (N150).

To serve 3 hungry, lazy Nigerian youth.. wink wink wink

Pls join me.

But I no go share the egg ohhh.. cool cool
nice meal

1 Like

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 10:10pm On Aug 14, 2018
chasers:
Breakfast grin cheesy

Bread and Chocolate tongue
you have started

3 Likes

Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by anonymuz(m): 10:11pm On Aug 14, 2018
zicoraads:
A little bit earlier: beans and garri. kiss grin

Lunch!
ahhh I just finished mine with bread....yours look yummy yummy
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by breadplanets(f): 10:12pm On Aug 14, 2018
Eife:
Dinner (as a student) And my first post. More are coming. I love food, food and food.
l just love the freshness of this stew. looks yum
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Eife(m): 10:21pm On Aug 14, 2018
breadplanets:

l just love the freshness of this stew. looks yum

Thanks
Re: Cook In Your Kitchen, Take Pictures And Post It Here. SIMPLE! by Nobody: 10:47pm On Aug 14, 2018
Hanseel1:
When I said some people on this thread are kids the other time people taught I was joking.

A lady probably a teenager took the matter of copying pics from google to post you to another section even though everyone have forgotten about the matter . The person behind the Yuugen moniker literally brings up the ogbono soup shït on any thread she see my post
wait, so you're the same person as Elder.. Hmm tongue

6 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (873) (874) (875) (876) (877) (878) (879) ... (3544) (Reply)

Viewing this topic: Barmmyshoes(f) and 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.