Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,405 members, 7,901,113 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 11:59 PM

Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders (9638 Views)

Buhari Under Presure To Sack Amaechi- Pilot Newspaper / Parties Kick Against Plot To Sack Jega / Fashola To Jonathan: "You Failed, Not Me!" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by solomon111(m): 9:06pm On Dec 05, 2012
Mumu people!
I think it is high time mend start beheading some SW fraudsters making money in the niger-delta.
The amount these thieves make is enough to run the country.
Leave the niger-delta and go back to your swestern enclaves.

2 Likes

Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by calcal: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2012
Fashola is a RA!
Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by chitoria: 9:28pm On Dec 05, 2012
fashola na wa,abeg take am easy.
Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by geez1: 9:43pm On Dec 05, 2012
solomon111: Mumu people!
I think it is high time mend start beheading some SW fraudsters making money in the niger-delta.

The day you dare shave the hair off a Yoruba man, woman, boy or girl's hair anywhere in the SE or SS will be that day. Be guided
Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by EkoIle1: 9:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
geez*:

The day you dare shave the hair off a Yoruba man, woman, boy or girl's hair anywhere in the SE or SS will be that day. Be guided

WORD!!!!
Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by yarodin: 9:55pm On Dec 05, 2012
geez*:

But Yoruba when fulani nama shaved the pubic hair of that Yoruba girl for una land wentin u do?

3 Likes

Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by Samxiulee: 10:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
gbadexy: It is myopic to wish non lagosians out of the state, I'm a lagosian by the virtue of the fact that •̸Ϟ•̸y great grandfather who was a soldier in oyo empire occupying dahomey then decided to stay in badagry. I collect bursary and benefit from all privileges accorded to indigenes.
Now back to the topic, lagos is developed because of its cosmopolitan nature and not because of its ports, other regions have ports.
It is ironic that the same lagosians that are crying that their population is higher than 9 million and are projecting it to reach 25 million to attain a mega city status would in another breath be saying outsiders should leave.
What makes lagos unique is the population and diversity.
If all non indigents of lagos were to leave, the place would be scanty and the population that ensures huge sales and services that attracts investors would drop and the place would be scanty.
oga when did oyo empire occupied dahomey?
Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by MegaMan2020: 11:11pm On Dec 05, 2012
They are squatters that have no business being in Lagos. They should go set up market in their villages in the East not bothering local people with cheap goods and fake drugs.
Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by pcnwamadi(m): 5:38am On Dec 06, 2012
Hmmmmmm, one Nigeria indeed.. Am sure dose 30000 traders A̶̲̥̅®ε̲̣̣̣̥ made up of igbo's, yorubas, hausa's and people from oda regions. I always say it, the problem of this Country is not the Government, but its citizens. Na dis kind attitude dis country wan take grow.. Bloody tribalists evry were.. USA is the greatest Country in the world 2day, cos its made of people from diff continents who came 2geda to live and stand as one.. The Chairman of Landlords association in my Street here in Port Harcourt is a Yoruba man, wats all dis insults for? For dis country to grow and move forward, we must change our mental attitudes.. I rest my case
Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by tomiedatlo: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2012
drnoel:
Tell me, who is to stop that from happening. If it can happen, then it will happen. As long as the person has lived there a long time and the law of the land allows it, why not. U people should really grow up cos that is what is pulling Nigeria back. Look, one of my uncles who has lived in Lagos for 40 years was given a chieftaincy and he now moves in the oba of Lagos counsel. His nephew contested for cousellorship and wanted to contest for local government chairmanship. These are Igbo men..
Did some fellow igbos read this? And after you will say yorubas r trebalistic as if d law is not affect d same yoruba pple too
Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by tomiedatlo: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2012
drnoel:
Tell me, who is to stop that from happening. If it can happen, then it will happen. As long as the person has lived there a long time and the law of the land allows it, why not. U people should really grow up cos that is what is pulling Nigeria back. Look, one of my uncles who has lived in Lagos for 40 years was given a chieftaincy and he now moves in the oba of Lagos counsel. His nephew contested for cousellorship and wanted to contest for local government chairmanship. These are Igbo men..
Did some fellow igbos read this? And after you will say yorubas r trebalistic as if d law is not affectin d same yoruba pple too
Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by Nobody: 9:06am On Dec 06, 2012
Ok na, let's do it this way then: To all non-indegiene resident in Lagos, whenever u want to buy grocery, cut/weave ur hair, d Mechanic, Vulcanizer, tomato & Garri seller, etc plz do not patronise a YORUBA person.
If ur Children school is own by a Yoruba person, change dem, even if ur pastor is a Yoruba person, stop giving tithe and offering. And the list goes on... What Rubbish is all this tribalism for? People won't hear word anymore because of these sets. Come to the Niger Delta and see the HUGE investments and properties owned by Yorubas in another man's land peacefully, yet they won't allow d common man to survive in theri land all in the Name of Tribalism.
Thank God from next year all major IOCs are relocating to the ND, and the igbos are gradually waking up to develop their own land. Lagos will soom be a ghost of itself, Nonesense! You guys have made some of us in the ND to start hating on Yorubas ooo, plz be guided.

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by Nobody: 9:15am On Dec 06, 2012
solomon111: Mumu people!

I see that happening soon, if this their attitude continue. Akwa-Ibomites and Calabar started it in the early 90s and the Yorubas had to accept their people in to Lagos, though as house boys/girls.
Now go to many multinationalS esp in the ND you'd see lots of Yorubas in the offices, working and living peacefully. Yet if an average non-indegiene makes it on their land it is sin

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by Wemmy2510: 11:28am On Dec 06, 2012
sad sad sad sad sad[/color][color=#006600][/color][color=#006600][/color]
take dat: It is silly for a government to displace 30000 traders from their source of income, if there is urgent need to build a digital village, the traders should aslo be resettled. A lot of people depend on this second hand clothing and that is also d source of income for others
[color=#006600]
take dat: It is silly for a government to displace 30000 traders from their source of income, if there is urgent need to build a digital village, the traders should aslo be resettled. A lot of people depend on this second hand clothing and that is also d source of income for others
What a selfish govt. At least when u collect a stone from a child, replace it wit bread. The affected okada riders who used to make their living through it are yet to recover. Now it's quatangua or whatever. Fashola needs to be more human.
Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by Deffwill(m): 4:26pm On Dec 06, 2012
seanet01: Me sef. No room for illegality in South west. Me sef i want Amosun to expel those okrika sellers at lafenwa

If he expels them, where will you be doing your usual bend-down shopping? we know you are a regular there...lol... grin grin grin grin
Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by cjrane: 4:58pm On Dec 06, 2012
Gabbysky:

I see that happening soon, if this their attitude continue. Akwa-Ibomites and Calabar started it in the early 90s and the Yorubas had to accept their people in to Lagos, though as house boys/girls.
Now go to many multinationalS esp in the ND you'd see lots of Yorubas in the offices, working and living peacefully. Yet if an average non-indegiene makes it on their land it is sin

It started in the north, we don't want any non-northerner in our region,yet northerners flood the south claiming to be running away from the Boko boys. Now it the turn of southwest to target other Nigerians, which is really a very good thing because it will finally force southeast and southsouth to use a broom and sweep out the parasites from their region. Let Nigeria divide if that is what it must.

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by talktimi(m): 6:40am On Dec 07, 2012
Sam xiu lee: oga when did oyo empire occupied dahomey?
olodo so you don't know that the old oyo empire extended up to dahomey in benin republic ? Such a sad life. I don't knw what they are teaching you children in school nowadays.
Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by Nobody: 7:04am On Dec 07, 2012
FAsola is the real deal.
Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by baysol: 8:11am On Dec 07, 2012
gbadexy:
Anoda oloriburuku omo ale.
So fools like you have started deciding who is yoruba or ibo now? Even the OPC that doesn't have lots of educated members don't descend to this level.
What do you know of the old oyo empire?
Stupid M-Bleep.
Am not an internet warrior, •̸Ϟ•̸y contacts are on •̸Ϟ•̸y profile, omo ako ni mi, eyi toba to ninunyin kowa shebi oloriburuku.
I went to lasu and I do every.
I'm sure people like you are probably a non lagosian living in some jungle in lagos and taking things personal as if na your papa and lineage get lagos.

Why you dey foam for mouth like rabid dog na? Una Biaroaches no too like truth too much. May your curses go back to your head. Yoruba Language is a language of nobles, not to be used by Biafrogs like you from Biafraland of the lost.
Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by cjrane: 8:12pm On Dec 10, 2012
Eko Ile: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders

http://pmnewsnigeria.com/2012/12/03/fashola-to-sack-30000-katangowa-traders/print/

If this is found out to be targeted at igbos and other nigerians in Lagos, i do think we should react to teach these animals some small lesson. If the oil companies and our governors will not sack them from our cities as Fashola did, then we must use the Boko tactics on them.

Target all those chubby yorober oil company workers and business owners in our cities for kidnap and assassination one by one.They will soon get the message and leave our region for us and go enjoy their region flowing with cocoa and rubber. For too long,they have been spared in every ethnic riot,so they now lord over us in our own land now.

1 Like

Re: Fashola To Sack 30,000 Katangowa Traders by bushwailo: 1:16am On Dec 11, 2012
All I hear is Fashola this, fashola that,
Where are the other SW governors are they dead ?
I don't even know their names.

All getting away with mediocrity !

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Shell Shuts-down Afam VI Power Plant And Gas Plant. / Armed Forces Remembrance Day: Sanwo-olu Lays Wreath To Honor Fallen Heroes / Imo Traditional Rulers Host Tony Nwulu, Bless Governorship Bid (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.