Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,322 members, 7,888,008 topics. Date: Friday, 12 July 2024 at 05:32 PM

Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid (19410 Views)

Stephanie Linus STUN On The Cover Of Genevieve Magazine / Pictures Of Genevieve Nnaji's Daughter? / Majid Michel Declares Genevieve Nnaji As The Best Kisser (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by LailaIkeji1: 9:11am On Dec 05, 2012
Nice

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by Afam4eva(m): 10:29am On Dec 05, 2012
She never knew what she would become in future. Stars are made and not born.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:32am On Dec 05, 2012
Laila,

Please tell us your secret? How do you do it that any thread you open gets to front page, how?
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by ask4double(m): 10:35am On Dec 05, 2012
ferhyntorlah: Laila,

Please tell us your secret? How do you do it that any thread you open gets to front page, how?
of course she is a blogger. Are U?

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by promkingzz(m): 10:37am On Dec 05, 2012

NL politics dear, & cos she is laila. Seun+laila="frontpage 4life contract" lol
U get blog? No! U sabi Psquare dem? No!! Lmao. She get levol!

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by salmonkay: 10:42am On Dec 05, 2012
delete
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by valicious1(m): 10:45am On Dec 05, 2012
Lemme resurrect dis dead thread grin
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by IYANGBALI: 10:45am On Dec 05, 2012
Bullshiiiiiiiiiiit
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by TeenageMoney(m): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2012

Dnt u knw wat we call bribery and corruption?

U bribe a moderator, u get ur f**king post at the front page...
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by ferhyntorlah(f): 10:46am On Dec 05, 2012
afam4eva: She never knew what she would become in future. Stars are made and not born.

Mr Afam4eva,

I beg to disagree with you at the blue print. I believe some stars are born while some are made depending on the circumstances they find themselves.

Some are born stars but environmental and financial constraints didn't let the star in them shine.

Those who are made stars are opportune to have the necessary factors to have them shine even if they were not born as stars.

In all, everyone born has a destiny to fulfil whether you're born as a star or not.

4 Likes

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by Nobody: 10:46am On Dec 05, 2012
@ OP what is the proof that the little kid is Genevieve?

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by emmalezy(m): 11:00am On Dec 05, 2012
ask4double: of course she is a blogger. Are U?
I am a blogger but my posts dnt even stay for 2minutes before the admin will delete it of NL na politic dem NL jor
Or do we need to pay?
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by emmalezy(m): 11:02am On Dec 05, 2012
Teenage Money:

I want to bribe too, where is d moderator ooooo coz I dey vex wit him.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by UyiIredia(m): 11:14am On Dec 05, 2012
undecided
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by Scarpon(m): 11:26am On Dec 05, 2012
cute as a little kid
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by Nobody: 11:56am On Dec 05, 2012
emmalezy:
I am a blogger but my posts dnt even stay for 2minutes before the admin will delete it of NL na politic dem NL jor
Or do we need to pay?

my post
was also
deleted
dont know
why
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by Nobody: 12:10pm On Dec 05, 2012
Miss Laila, taking a leaf out of Samsung's playbook, concerning your signature, the next big thing is already here: Linda Ikeji.
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by slimchimex(m): 2:12pm On Dec 05, 2012
@Op......
Pls dat was the picture of Patience Jonathan @4....i knw the pix very well.Stop deceiving us....
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by Teejayphillip(m): 4:47pm On Dec 05, 2012
wat du we call dis joblessness? Alwayz peeping into pples affair...

Post ur own pix n letz talk abt u....
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by Ezyp(m): 4:57pm On Dec 05, 2012
Nairaland and front page syndrome
whats d big deal if ur topic couldnt make FP

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by ABAKA72(m): 5:20pm On Dec 05, 2012
Nice one
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by antontech(m): 6:25pm On Dec 05, 2012
What can this topic add to nairalandrs.I know i hv done research many times and post here but nomatter what u do they will not make the frontpage.Recently,i got a mail that i will be ban for posting someting at the sport section instead of EPl(english premier league).Nonsense

1 Like

Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by Nobody: 7:05pm On Dec 05, 2012
undecided
Teejayphillip: wat du we call dis joblessness? Alwayz peeping into pples affair...

Post ur own pix n letz talk abt u....
If we post our own pix,it won't make frontpage naa
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by hollandis(f): 7:38pm On Dec 05, 2012
laila is dating seun.It is not a secret anymore.The two were seen @ a mall recently
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by Nobody: 8:14pm On Dec 05, 2012
Teenage Money:

Bribe?? God forbid!
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by Nobody: 8:17pm On Dec 05, 2012
hollandis: laila is dating seun.It is not a secret anymore.The two were seen @ a Mama put recently
grin
Re: Picture Of Genevieve Nnaji As A Kid by olempe(m): 1:39pm On Dec 06, 2012
antontech: What can this topic add to nairalandrs. Nonsense

I wonder o...

(1) (Reply)

Femi Kuti’s Management Releases Press Statement On Paternity Mess / Paul Okoye, Toke Makinwa And Munosings Pictured / Shirtless Iyanya Covers MAN Magazine (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.