Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,194 members, 7,910,253 topics. Date: Saturday, 03 August 2024 at 11:16 PM

I've Really Enjoyed The Pvp Features In GW2 - Gaming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / I've Really Enjoyed The Pvp Features In GW2 (1025 Views)

SWTOR Pvp-related Questions / Structured Pvp / Bioware To Update PVP Aspect Of SWTOR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I've Really Enjoyed The Pvp Features In GW2 by srgh8ate(m): 9:22am On Dec 05, 2012
I've really enjoyed the PvP features in GW2. A friend and I jumped into a couple free tournaments and they were a blast. However, we weren't able to do random 8v8 matches together(Click here: http://www.guildwars2gold.org/ ). This was really frustrating, as we just wanted to play some quick games together rather than get into a bracket while learning maps and having to start all over if our team lost. If there is an option to queue together (and not just join an open game and hope we end up on the same side), its lost to the both of us. We couldn't find a way to go in as a small group.I'm all for balance within random matches and whatnot, but this was a huge turn-off and has led to me not playing the game all too much since. Hopefully they'll finish these tournament upgrades soon and work on the quick randomized matches.

(1) (Reply)

Post Your Ps3 Games For Sale Or For Swapping Here. / Help! Call Of Duty Black Ops...complaint / If U Know You Have The Brain Of Albert Einstein Answer This Question.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.