Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,134 members, 7,883,945 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 07:28 PM

Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This - Events - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This (1613 Views)

Interested In Moderating This Section? / The Events Section - Please Read / Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 13, 2008
Are you interested in Charity Works but you have not been able to do that for some reason, such as
1. You do not have the time to find an organisation to donate to?
2. You feel you need to save more money because What you have to give now is not as much as you want to give.
3. You do not know how to go about it?

If you answer yes to any of this Questions, then send me a mail at charityworks20@yahoo.com.
Once a Month, we would gather items donated and distribute them to orphanges and other people in need. Donations don't need to be in cash, it could be food items, toiletries,baby items and old clothes.
I assure you, this is not a scam.
donation of Materials in kind is only applicable to people living in Abuja
Thank You.
Re: Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by jhibola: 9:05am On Feb 13, 2008
hello there, plz can i get to know u?
Re: Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by Nobody: 9:15am On Feb 13, 2008
@jhibola
You can send me a mail at charityworks20@yahoo.com to find out more about this
Re: Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by sylvao2000(m): 9:33am On Feb 13, 2008
@aisha2

You done start another level abi, well l will love to be part of it though
Re: Are You Interested In Charity? Please Read This by lilian(f): 9:37am On Feb 13, 2008
smiley I will like to join the charity work because i like it so much.

(1) (Reply)

Mother Goes Unclad In Birthday Shoot For Her 4-year-old Son – (photo) / Sights And Soubds Of Golibe Festival In Onitsha- Pictures / Winners Of Canaan City Gospel Award 2014

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.