Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,198,487 members, 7,968,336 topics. Date: Monday, 07 October 2024 at 03:53 AM

Hookups - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Hookups (549 Views)

Lagos Hookups - Let's Meet Here / Naija Working-class Professionals Hookups here! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hookups by peemesh: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2012
I am the founder of hookups and our facebook page is www.facebook.com/fhookups

The following people needs hookup,contact me if intersted

1. Hi my name is joshua. Pls i would like to be hooked-up to a beautiful caring,generous,gentle and godfearing lady who is seriously/desperately seeking 4 a guy to call her own/get married to. I would prefer a lady 4rm delta-igbo or whatever so long she is of an excellent character.A working class/business lady of 20-30, who is not above 30yrs,from a decent family is what i want. About me: am 6ft tall,plump,handsome,30yrs,a graduate 4rm uniben,a christian,4rm delta-igbo,am gentle,honest,very reserved,and wellbehaved. I want to get married to a nice and virtuous lady.

2.my name is Shola, a production manager in lagos. Why i'm here on this site is that I need a very pretty lady between any game. who really needs love nothing but love because I'm ready to kill her wit love. I'm financially ok, good looking, intelligent and romantic. Pls any one that can occupy this my heart should reach me

3.Hook me up with someone light skinned, busty and lives in Lagos.I'm average in height and working class

4. Im Blessing.im 24,dark ,slim,pretty,tall.i want u to hook me up

5.pls i nid a lady in lagos.am 23.the lady shld d smart and beautiful.i really nid a lady dat i wud love and she wud love me too.am gettin too lonely

(1) (Reply)

True Relationship I Need Nothing Else / I Have A Confession To Make / Enugu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.