Stats: 3,172,233 members, 7,884,297 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 08:20 AM

Judge This - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Judge This (787 Views)

I Want All Of You To Judge This Case / You Be Hotel Inspector?????please My Peple,make Una Judge This Thing / Judge This! (2) (3) (4)

Judge This by success123(m): 9:50am On Feb 13, 2008
An ambitious policeman got to work on a monday morning after receiving promotion.His boss called him to submit his pistol for his new rank deserves a rifle(AK 47).From the fresh supplies by the federal govt to the NPF, yours truly he was given an AK47.

His team was then posted to a busy street in his state, where they were instructed to mount a road block and inspect all vehicles, shortly after the road block was mounted, as the new boss, he decided to stand in the shade,

After an hour of standing, he decided to shift his AK47 from his right shoulder to the left, then the rope of the gun got cut, the gun went straight to the floor and there was a discharge.This went straight too the front tire of a fast moving bus,

the driver of the bus lost control and ran straight into a brand new rolls royce phantom belonging to one of the richest Nigerians, the impact of the crash wasso much the bus and the royce went straight into a newly constructed pedestrian bridge,

Two pple fell of the bridge and sustained injuries, noticing the rolls royce, they decided to sue the owner for damages to the tune of
N100,000,000(One hundred million naira only)

you happen to be the judge, what would you do?
Re: Judge This by ituen(m): 12:17pm On Feb 13, 2008
as a policeman, i go report our head to the commisioner of police

John 4:18 / A Day Off / I Just Had To

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8