Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,566 members, 7,972,134 topics. Date: Friday, 11 October 2024 at 01:44 AM

Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion (34003 Views)

The Resemblance Between 2face And His Son, Nino (photos) / 2baba’s Son Nino Performs To A Crowd Larger Than His First / 2face Son, Nino, Working On His Music Talent (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Kzinne: 11:50pm On Dec 05, 2012
onila: chei, i must marry handsome man ooo cheesy

u are a very useless girl
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by honsllb(m): 2:50am On Dec 06, 2012
I prayer to have a love kids dat are more handsome than 2baba's kids, anyway those kids are lovely
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by totorimi: 4:34am On Dec 06, 2012
are they from same mother or different mothers, if they are then guys should emulate 2baba and start firing randomly
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Ninilowo(m): 5:14am On Dec 06, 2012
patholaw: mehnn u just killed english lipsrsealed

No be small thing.WHAT A COOL KIDS grin
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Ninilowo(m): 5:20am On Dec 06, 2012
nwa-ngeme:

in civilised world, people do not waste their time doing spell checks or verifying grammer structure on threads because they feel the person who makes a minor mistake perhaps is a german, chinese or even from iceland and hence not very versed in english but in Nigeria or on nairaland, some i diots wont. they just sit down there,feeling funky with their china-made phone,raining curses on a fellow just because they want cheap credits. If you r.etards are so good with the language how come you dont have phd in it and to know that english is a borrowed language only makes it more annoying.
KI LAGBE; KI LE JU? shocked

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by tpia1: 5:48am On Dec 06, 2012
are there any other women in the equation besides the three official ones?
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by crisycent: 5:58am On Dec 06, 2012
This 2face sperm strong o....cute kids.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by callash: 7:29am On Dec 06, 2012
nwa-ngeme:

in civilised world, people do not waste their time doing spell checks or verifying grammer structure on threads because they feel the person who makes a minor mistake perhaps is a german, chinese or even from iceland and hence not very versed in english but in Nigeria or on nairaland, some i diots wont. they just sit down there,feeling funky with their china-made phone,raining curses on a fellow just because they want cheap credits. If you r.etards are so good with the language how come you dont have phd in it and to know that english is a borrowed language only makes it more annoying.

Omo,Gbagbe jare..if U mess up,it will be treated..simple
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by cosquee(f): 8:58am On Dec 06, 2012
u've not seen any ,ur praying for handsome i pity you,u go soon marry monkey
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:29am On Dec 06, 2012
Yucee55: He knows how to sow seeds...
Good seeds for that matter

Hehehehehehehe. He is a good sower.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:35am On Dec 06, 2012
onila: chei, i must marry handsome man ooo

Kzinne: u are a very useless girl

Haba! No need for insult brother. She only said her own mind and might be sarcastic at it. I guess you don't know Onila and her tactics.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by mexzipete(m): 9:36am On Dec 06, 2012
Ellashow: 2baba gene na die, what a cool kids, so cute and adorable
ur ROYAL MAJESTY...............GBAGUN 1 of Nigeria
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by ferhyntorlah(f): 9:39am On Dec 06, 2012
totorimi: are they from same mother or different mothers, if they are then guys should emulate 2baba and start firing randomly

They are of the same mother; I guess you skipped that part of the poster's comment.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by ztar(m): 9:46am On Dec 06, 2012
honsllb: I prayer to have a love kids dat are more handsome than 2baba's kids, anyway those kids are lovely
It's obvious u didn't read through d previous post...if not,u would have been more careful with ur post..
@topic...they really look like their father....thank God Tubaba accepted his mistakes....
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by dlinglos(f): 10:13am On Dec 06, 2012
Look like their dad.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by dlinglos(f): 10:16am On Dec 06, 2012
Ellashow: 2baba gene na die, what a cool kids, so cute and adorable
ejifranks: baby i loves ur grammer,,what a sweet english usagess( grin ) just Joking
na wa! See how grammer dey fight each other na! I no know who funny pass grin grin grin grin grin grin grin cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
skyfall:
[quote author=chucky234]See English,no wonder people dey fail WAEC every year.
No mind them jara.'WAEC give me F9 for English' abi them give themselves F9.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Ifilinwa(f): 10:46am On Dec 06, 2012
Nawa oo.. Must the children be bald?? Anyways, let him raise d children inside the Lord, so that they should not come out and behave like him
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by kagel: 11:47am On Dec 06, 2012
Baby mama:

May a handsome,endowed,monogamous, drama- free,super rich,generous,disease-free,credit worthy and kind hearted non short engine man with a good mother locate you in Jesus name
Amen!

WHAT IS THE MEANING OF ALL THESE MOUS MOUS BLUNDER YOU POSTED
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by clarayeni: 12:15pm On Dec 06, 2012
cool boyz grin
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by kingingkinging: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2012
It moves in his blood. Handsome dudes.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by nkenzino(m): 12:23pm On Dec 06, 2012
coz mehn if you dont u gonna sh[i]t smeagol from lord of the rings grin
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by lucom: 3:20pm On Dec 06, 2012
Princessaleeza: Their true son of there father.

Can someone please tell me what is happening here? I thought enough alarms have been raised here today. Na waa oo
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Adamsdelrio(m): 6:47pm On Dec 06, 2012
skyfall:

You fine tru tru. You resemble Clarus of New Masquerade.
Bad belle people! Na me say make u look like oracle? U dey even shame to upload ur picture.... Go hug transformer.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by skyfall: 10:09pm On Dec 06, 2012
Adamsdelrio:
Bad belle people! Na me say make u look like oracle? U dey even shame to upload ur picture.... Go hug transformer.

That was a compliment. Clarus was a fine gentleman.
Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by lomprico(m): 10:44pm On Dec 06, 2012
When he dey nack d belle enter anyhow, all of una dey yab n critiSize am. Now una dey wan for 'aww cute boiz' Taaaa!

1 Like

Re: Photo Of Tuface's Boys - Nino & Zion by Scubs: 10:40am On Dec 07, 2012
Ninilowo:
No be small thing.WHAT A COOL KIDS grin

Bros easy on the gbagaun nau. its strong enough to kill shocked shocked cry

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Tiwa Savage And Patoranking Dance Sexily At Headies 2014 (Again) / Bbnaija: "This Cee-C Hair No Dey Due?" – Don Jazzy Retweets / Bbnaija: Nina’s Ex-boyfriend, Collins Laments Over Impostor Accounts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.