Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,889 members, 7,976,318 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 04:36 AM

Video: Jay Z Explains Who He Is To An Old Lady In Subway - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Video: Jay Z Explains Who He Is To An Old Lady In Subway (886 Views)

Paul Okoye's RudeBoyRecordz First Lady In New Photos / Video: Jay Z Disguises As Fan, To Watch Beyonce In Concert / VIDEO: Jay Z Tribute To Nelson Mandela (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Video: Jay Z Explains Who He Is To An Old Lady In Subway by Leadn(m): 9:36pm On Dec 05, 2012
Veteran rapper and producer Jay Z explains to old Lady Ellen who he is and what he does calmly.

Due to the buzzing of crowds and paparazzi sniffling around him, the huge body guards protecting him as Jay Z took his seat close to the old lady, she asked “Are you famous”?

Jay Z replied with a smile “Yes. Not very famous. You don’t know me,” Jay responds. “I’ll get there someday.”

After introducing himself and learning her name was Ellen, the woman asked what Jay-Z does for a living.

“I make music,” the rapper said humbly, before explaining he is on his way to Brooklyn to perform at Barclays for his last of eight shows.

“And you’re going by subway,” Grossman said. “I’m proud of you.”

Grossman then asked him to say his name again, and he clarified his name is “Jay-Z.”

“Oh, you’re Jay-Z!” Grossman exclaimed, “I know about Jay-Z!”

Not bad for a star huh? wink Watch the video below.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=96z0IrwakcU

http://xtremegists.com/2012/12/video-jayz-explains-famous-oldlady-sub/
Re: Video: Jay Z Explains Who He Is To An Old Lady In Subway by Nobody: 10:51pm On Dec 05, 2012
cool video.

1 Like

Re: Video: Jay Z Explains Who He Is To An Old Lady In Subway by Leadn(m): 11:23am On Dec 06, 2012
O.T.I.S:
cool video.

yes boss smiley

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Is Still Signed To EME; We Are “negotiating” – Banky W / Late Justus Esiri's Obituary Released [picture] / How Toyin Lawani Stole Her Bestfriend's Man

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.