Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,418 members, 7,901,181 topics. Date: Friday, 26 July 2024 at 04:38 AM

Charles Inojie Accused Of Impregnating A Lady - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Charles Inojie Accused Of Impregnating A Lady (907 Views)

Chinedu Ikedieze And Charles Inojie Pose For A Selfie / Davido's Camp Reacts To Reports Of Impregnating Older Lover / Mr Ibu Vs Charles Awurum Vs Charles Inojie: Which Is Your Best Comedian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Charles Inojie Accused Of Impregnating A Lady by infotails: 10:15pm On Dec 05, 2012
A popular Actor by name Charles Inojie has been accused of impregnating a Lady In Abuja.The lady by name Lynn in Abuja stressed out that she had a brief romance with Charles Inojie and when she told him she’s pregnant, the actor denied it.

Could it be true??Why Is The News coming now He Is Married??

More on www.9jabroadcast..com

Re: Charles Inojie Accused Of Impregnating A Lady by Nobody: 10:40pm On Dec 05, 2012
publicity stunt if you ask me, you know it's really sad not to be talked about, especially if you are supposed to be a celeb.
Re: Charles Inojie Accused Of Impregnating A Lady by infotails: 11:53pm On Dec 05, 2012
O.T.I.S:
publicity stunt if you ask me, you know it's really sad not to be talked about, especially if you are supposed to be a celeb.
I think dis is a set up ooo
Re: Charles Inojie Accused Of Impregnating A Lady by Akshow: 3:14am On Dec 06, 2012
who is he? And pls I'm not been sacarstic. I no know am at all at all. Which films he do
Re: Charles Inojie Accused Of Impregnating A Lady by infotails: 7:35am On Dec 06, 2012
Akshow: who is he? And pls I'm not been sacarstic. I no know am at all at all. Which films he do
lolxx..he is a very popular actor now..it seems you dont fancy comedian movies??
Re: Charles Inojie Accused Of Impregnating A Lady by Cherish100(f): 8:02am On Dec 06, 2012
I love this actor. Very funny guy.

(1) (Reply)

Yvonne Nelson Fan Threaten To Kill Himself / Hon Patrick Congratulates The Super Eagles / Goldie Is Dead....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.