Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,185,556 members, 7,926,632 topics. Date: Tuesday, 20 August 2024 at 06:44 PM

7 Year Old Davido - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / 7 Year Old Davido (1022 Views)

This Little 7-year-old Boy From Ghana Got Talent Has A Dope Way Of Beat Boxing / Amazing 7 Year Old Singer Wins A Talent Show / 7 Year Old. Unbelievalbe Voice! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

7 Year Old Davido by Nobody: 10:38am On Dec 06, 2012
Before you ask “what has the above caption got to do with me”, it has everything to do with you – yes, you! It is meant to encourage you, reawaken your dreams to the possibility of a greater tomorrow.

Today may not look all rosy and glamorous but with your dreams and aspiration coupled with hardwork and dedication, you can get to the top.

Who ever imagined that the 7-year old David Adeleke, who is in the picture above with a Channel O TV footage as background, will in a space of 13 years, be the one to be viewed all over the continent and parts of the world on the same Channel O he was watching as a kid? Not only that, he puts the icing on the cake by winning the Channel O Best Newcomer 2012 Award. Can you beat that?

If Davido could do it, then I say, why can’t you?

SOURCE: Naij.

Re: 7 Year Old Davido by MyOpinion1(f): 10:52am On Dec 06, 2012
this television resemble black 'nd white oo
Re: 7 Year Old Davido by Nobody: 3:37am On Dec 07, 2012
My Opinion: this television resemble black 'nd white oo
That was the Kind of TV that was in vogue at that time. Unlike now that we have 3D T.V.

He looks pretty unkept at that time though.
Re: 7 Year Old Davido by MyOpinion1(f): 6:13am On Dec 07, 2012
Brand_new:
That was the Kind of TV that was in vogue at that time. Unlike now that we have 3D T.V.

He looks pretty unkept at that time though.
dat was yesterday 'nd not today cuz now he b omo baba olowo
Re: 7 Year Old Davido by Nobody: 11:39am On Dec 07, 2012
My Opinion: dat was yesterday 'nd not today cuz now he b omo baba olowo
He still looks unkept though. grin

(1) (Reply)

Jack Sparrow Video [download]- Rayce / Naija Music Rocks Britians Got Talent Show. / Fuse ODG's 2nd Single (AZONTO) debuts @35 In UK Top 40

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.