Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,379 members, 7,910,919 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 08:14 PM

Wat's Luv - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Wat's Luv (771 Views)

Wat Will U Do If U Find Urself In Dis Guy's Situation?(picture) / Gabrywl In Luv! / Newest Member: Give Me Some Luv! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wat's Luv by lapetite1(f): 3:41pm On Feb 13, 2008
i've always wondered wat love is? can somebody tell me wat it is? 2moro is wat i call luv day, and many will use these words: ''i luv u'', without fully understanding the meaning. i think people should be careful when using the ''L'' word, it can cause problems and complications.
u knw to some luv  can be based on money, position,intelligence,etc. thats not the kind of luv am talking of. am talking of a luv dats not based on material things, but affection,
Re: Wat's Luv by oluomok(m): 3:55pm On Feb 25, 2008
LOVE

LOVE I think is a universal currency that can be spent any where in the world with considering religion, ethics and tribalisim.

Love is a strong feelings toward someon of material things, but let narrow it down to 'the love of man and woman,
it comes with emotional feeling beliving the other party fees the same way.

Buy what are the standard we use to measure Love.

Like myself i am a Man, [i]sometime ago i fell in love with a lady to the extend that i can give my life for her, but it seems she does not love me a such but for the money and other things i spent on her she slow down, but later i have to conclude my mind that "she can not help" so gradually i tried to and today God is in control.

Yrs after i met another lady on the Net and i discover she a good friend later i got closer to her i i can tell u today both of us are in love.

What it takes to have a real love start from knowing what you want as a man/woman like for me i like a lady that is indusrious, accommodating, social and respectful.[/i]let me tell you Y i like her more is that when ever i feel like having something with her, she doen't give me all the time and give me reasons Y she acting like that, infact she means every thing to me, and respect her very well. not that i can't pull her to do but her resons are genue, yet i have other ladies out there which i will call once and jump on bed twice,

let me purse here and ask a Question?
At the end of the day which one of these will you marry? ofcourse the the decent one, yes we fight over it but i know if she can do that to me it will be very difficult for other man to sleep with her and for that my Love keep growing.
Re: Wat's Luv by lapetite1(f): 1:38pm On Feb 28, 2008
u talk talk like someone who has seen luv. The question dats really bothering is: How do u knw ur in luv? is it based on feelings or emotions[ i really doubt dat]
Re: Wat's Luv by dexymine: 11:59am On Feb 29, 2008
http://www.authspot.com/Poetry/Love-as-I-Know-It.87737

This captures what I think Love is. Check it Out!
Re: Wat's Luv by coolier(f): 1:04pm On Feb 29, 2008
Love is the meeting of two souls.
Love is two hearts beating as one.
Love is Understanding.
Love is Togetherness.

I truly and honestly hope you find true love.
Re: Wat's Luv by mccloud224(m): 5:42am On Dec 16, 2009
Love is MTN recharge card
Re: Wat's Luv by DrogbaFan: 11:42pm On Dec 21, 2009
Love is only in the movies

(1) (Reply)

Kudos To Nigerians / Have U Been Scamed In 1 Way Or D Other In This Land? / Undp/nepad Training.how Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.