Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,178,960 members, 7,906,626 topics. Date: Wednesday, 31 July 2024 at 01:32 PM

Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! (12591 Views)

Am 29 And Am Scared Of Marriage! / She Want Me To Disvirgin Her..but Am Scared!!! Help Me... / Girls Are Getting Older Mothers Are Getting Frustrated. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
uzoexcel: e no go work cool

Why?. I rebuke you in Christs name.

Please let him know it might work.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 4:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Yield: ^ You're right. It's one of those. Good thinking. As for your prize, since you made a good guess, you get, erm, hmmm... an e-hug. smiley

With this BO?
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 4:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
demelza: I know this sounds kinda vain and ridiculous but pls bear with me. In a month's time, I'll be 20yrs and that just scares me because it implies I am getting old and I just cannot stand the thought of it. Being a January baby sucks majorly because I am always older than all my age mates... Yuck. Getting old is no fun but I know its inevitable and I am sooo not comfortable with it. I believe all the fun is in your teen years but I don't want to believe I have Peter Pan tendencies. Pls nairalanders how do I get rid of this silly anxiety and embrace my 20s

Just end it all...die young. I hope O'level is done and dusted.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by safarigirl(f): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
demelza:
Hey buster, its because I neva chop belleful of what life has got to offer, thats why I just seeked for help. You should try it too, it doesn't take rocket science to do so. Now go back to thinking about your cup of garrium, we wouldn't want you starving
you need not seem aggressive, it was you who asked for opinions, surely you didn't expect everyone to agree with you. One need not look far to realise you're a girl, your problem isn't that you'll soon have to cater for a family so you're no dude. My dear, if you were in America you'd be thinking of all the parties you can finally go to and booze, life starts at 21 there. Your age being a problem is probably cuz you're not yet responsible for yourself or anyone. I'm 18, and I'm definitely not 'rockin' squat, can't wait to be 'old' enough to do stuff I've always thought I could do if I was 'old' e.g stay out late without explaining. You need to reply people with some semblance of maturity, lest you appear as a spoilt, vain, mediocre, arrogant person, I'm not trying to degrade your person, just ma 2 kobo. If you neva dey use botox or you never reach for br3a5t augmentation, you never old

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by ba7man(m): 4:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Worrying about getting old is like trying to cure a headache by smashing a stick over your head....It will only make your ageing process worse. Better live a full life and be glad you're alive, a lot of people didn't even get to see 10 talkless of 20 yrs of age......Yeah, also give your life a purpose and belive in God, that's d ultimate solution.

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 5:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
richarts: Hey thats so cool. It means your brain is working the right way. Being very conscious about your age and all its ramifications to me is healthy.

I have friends at 26 that still consider themselves young. I tell you that subconsciously those who are always bothered about age are the people that are very ambitious, futuristic and dreamers. They always want to make the best out if their lives.

Keep it up babe. Id like to get to know you.

Right on, richarts.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Yield:

Right on, richarts.

Yield thanks. I dey find wife o. Just joking o. Im serious anyway. Maybe maybe not.

But seriously. Yield whatsup?
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by UyiIredia(m): 5:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
If you don't get older how do you expect to marry or have kids. Really, you have nothing to fear except death. And the fact is: One day we all must die.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by yme1(f): 5:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
Awwwwww . . . . just take one step at a time
know what you want and work towards your goal
set goals and put in the age you will want to achieve them and work towards it
you will be fine smiley
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by demelza: 6:10pm On Dec 07, 2012
YAAAY!! I made front page!!! ~runs into tejuosho market~

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by demelza: 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
mydi: and 2 fink dis made front page! are u sure u ain't turnin 15, because dis one dat u will be gnawin over tayor lautner @20, sumtin is wrong wit u. dat guy is 20 nd already a model nd a successful actor. am jst 19 nd am a 200l law student. u really need 2 grow up nd start finkin abt ur future instead of bein a bitch.
I am suppose to clap for you because you are a law student? You pompous charge & bail doofus are really the same everywhere. I already have my plans for the future written down & FYI I am a 300l student. So miss me with that lawyer $hit.
By the way here's a seat for you to sit that a$$ on \__

2 Likes

Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by demelza: 6:25pm On Dec 07, 2012
safarigirl: you need not seem aggressive, it was you who asked for opinions, surely you didn't expect everyone to agree with you. One need not look far to realise you're a girl, your problem isn't that you'll soon have to cater for a family so you're no dude. My dear, if you were in America you'd be thinking of all the parties you can finally go to and booze, life starts at 21 there. Your age being a problem is probably cuz you're not yet responsible for yourself or anyone. I'm 18, and I'm definitely not 'rockin' squat, can't wait to be 'old' enough to do stuff I've always thought I could do if I was 'old' e.g stay out late without explaining. You need to reply people with some semblance of maturity, lest you appear as a spoilt, vain, mediocre, arrogant person, I'm not trying to degrade your person, just ma 2 kobo. If you neva dey use botox or you never reach for br3a5t augmentation, you never old
Thanks even though some peeps can be annoying, I'll keep to your advice.
outrage: I cant believe this craap made front page
Don't be mad, I could actually share how you can get there too. Buh its going to cost yew. Information aint cheap
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by valdubem(m): 6:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
And this piece of shi*t made it to the front page?
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
The Lord is your strength
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by demelza: 6:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
uj_sizzle: OP your post suggests that you are afraid to take on responsibilities. If that's right then I'll simply say you don't need to be scared, simply put off the tv, stay away from your cartoons and remember that the dude who created the Peter Pan story is a multi millionaire(or is it billionaire)!
I don't shy away from responsibilities, been the first of four siblings can do that to you. Even though knowing that I would be taking on more responsibilities for myself and future is quite frightening.
As for me giving up cartoons, it seems that would be one of the things I have to sacrifice so as to be called an adult.
Sumthings really suck

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by cap28: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
thats okay, despite being 20 years old you still have the reasoning ability of a 5 year old, so in many ways you are actually still quite young.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by mydi(f): 9:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
demelza:
I am suppose to clap for you because you are a law student? You pompous charge & bail doofus are really the same everywhere. I already have my plans for the future written down & FYI I am a 300l student. So miss me with that lawyer $hit.
u,re jst a dumba$$ lukin 4 cheap attention. even a brea$tfeedin baby has more mental capacity dan u. u seriously shld take pple advice nd jst kil urself cos u're WORTHLESS!
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by nikkyshyne(f): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
So we that have turned mamas and papas, how should we feel
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by georgesylva(m): 11:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
Im 24 yet im older dan some 28yr olds. Its d way u tink dat makes u more matured
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 11:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
kids.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by mikron(m): 2:17am On Dec 08, 2012
u sound like the child u re. fool
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by fukcwitme(f): 2:33am On Dec 08, 2012
Girl dont worry about it. Just chillax lol. I used to be just like you not too long ago. Im about to turn 22 in February so I'm worse off than you lol. Take life one step at a time and enjoy it, trust me you dont wana spend your whole youth worrying about aging which is pretty much inevitable. Have fun girl your only in your 20s for 10years wink
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by mojounited(m): 5:15am On Dec 08, 2012
fukcwitme :
Girl dont worry about it. Just chillax lol. I used to be just like you not too long ago. Im about to turn 22 in February so I'm worse off than you lol. Take life one step at a time and enjoy it, trust me you dont wana spend your whole youth worrying about aging which is pretty much inevitable. Have fun girl your only in your 20s for 10years wink

Is that you on your profile? wink #love thingz
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by demelza: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2012
mydi: u,re jst a dumba$$ lukin 4 cheap attention. even a brea$tfeedin baby has more mental capacity dan u. u seriously shld take pple advice nd jst kil urself cos u're WORTHLESS!
This $hit written by an idiat who said I was GNAWING on Taylor Lautner when I said Fawning. Your IQ must be that of a retard for you not to know the difference. Or maybe you GNAW on the boys you like.
tsk! tsk! Aww po lil tink tink..... Coming on MY thread tew seek for attention. Hurt cause I called you a charge & bail wannabe and this is the babyish rant you could pull up? "Kill yourself"
You obviously are mad cause no one gives a hoot about your existence.... Lucky for me I dont know what that is. But I can help out a fool like you cause I am generous.
So now you got the attention, run along and think of doing something with your miserable existence. And try not to come for me cause I'll drag you across this site and you are gonna be looking like the toilet paper with skid marks.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by UjSizzle(f): 9:01am On Dec 08, 2012
demelza:
I don't shy away from responsibilities, been the first of four siblings can do that to you. Even though knowing that I would be taking on more responsibilities for myself and future is quite frightening.
As for me giving up cartoons, it seems that would be one of the things I have to sacrifice so as to be called an adult.
Sumthings really suck
lol u don't have to give up ur cartoons dear, heaven knows i still watch it when i can...a good laugh keeps the heart healthy. Try not to worry too much and focus on achieving one thing at a time; when u've taken the first step, u realise u have what is needed to take the second. Every stage of ur life equips u for the next, always keep that in mind smiley.

1 Like

Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by tpia1: 11:04am On Dec 08, 2012
i'm really not convinced you're ok

@ op.

something's off.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 1:45pm On Dec 08, 2012
luvmijeje: mtcheew

grin grin
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by somalia5: 1:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
kails i need your forgiveness dear.

someting has happend to me and am afraid karma has caught up with me.
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by doubleincome: 1:56pm On Dec 08, 2012
i really tink u shld try and see a dotor cos u are sick a psycho,u are not tinking normal
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by somalia5: 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2012
doubleincome: i really tink u shld try and see a dotor cos u are sick a psycho,u are not tinking normal

is you be talking to me negro?
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 1:01pm On Oct 05, 2013
mydi: and 2 fink dis made front page! are u sure u ain't turnin 15, because dis one dat u will be gnawin over tayor lautner @20, sumtin is wrong wit u. dat guy is 20 nd already a model nd a successful actor. am jst 19 nd am a 200l law student. u really need 2 grow up nd start finkin abt ur future instead of bein a bitch.
u are sick! Ladies are so impossible, imagine??
Re: Help! I Am Scared Of Getting Older!!! by Nobody: 1:04pm On Oct 05, 2013
demelza:
classic!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

How My Driving Lesson Turns To F**ck Session / Between This Girl And Your Girlfriend, Who Do You Prefer This Night(picture) / 10 Reasons Why You Should Marry A Pretty Woman

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.