Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,799 members, 7,879,470 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 07:23 PM

Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body (5070 Views)

Girls Which Would You Rather Go For In A Guy..a Handsome Face Or Banging Body / Guys, Which Do You Prefer, A Beautiful Face Or A Banging Body? / Guys which Do You Prefer,A Pretty Face Or Hot Body? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by demmy55(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
Clemzy16: A Sexy body would do the magic. Pretty face comes with expiring date.

Na sexy body no get expiring date abi?
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by pleep(m): 12:12pm On Dec 08, 2012
I see men who only look at the body as animalistic and uncultured. Males like this only got sex on their mind
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by ektbear: 12:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
grin grin grin

I am a brutish, violent animal. Guilty as charged.

On a related note, this song seems appropriate:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4vSAOrpKlgY
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by ektbear: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
On a serious note though, I've been with some girls with very pretty faces but no bodies. And been with girls with mediocre faces but banging bodies.

And I know which ones turned me on the most...which ones I still have dreams about to this day.
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by ektbear: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
Even if you hit the club and want to dance with a chick.

There are two girls, one with a gorgeous face but zero booty.

Another with mediocre face, but her T and A is on point.

Which one will you approach to dance with?

For me the latter...dancing with girls with body is so much more fun than dancing with flat-chested, no-azz having chicks.
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by Nobody: 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
For me its submissive girls all the way wink
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by switdick(m): 12:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
pleep: What the hell dude, why are you over-complicating this? When i'm looking at women i don't even see fat chicks, they are invisible. When i said "unless she is fat" that was simply a qualifier to what i had stated previously. A qualifier is a word or group that limits or puts conditions on the meaning of the previous statement.

You are going to have to take it or leave it at that, im not explaining anymore. This is not a fuckin scientific thesis

shocked Dude,like seriously?? You mean you can't be a big boy and let this slide?...... undecided

I hate to bring your meagre comprehensive skill to question as your posts keeps doing that for you and me.

Qualifier?? Wtf?....LoL" grin

Anyway I'm not gonna bore my self by educating you as its obvious you just want an e-fight" not taking correction. I just wanna ask you a question:; should the poster had placed the topic as; A girl with a pretty face and an ugly body" OR A girl with an ugly face and a beautiful body" which would you go for? Cuz its glaring that that's what he meant of this thread which I know you're aware!

Just answer that and it settles everything.

NOTE: you said you'd go for a pretty face considering the number of young sub-20 year old girls out there with gorgeous body"forgetting the actual bone of contention as regards the poster's question,were you asked to assume the girls out there would have a beautiful body irrespective of your choice in face""??

.....SmH.....

As if that's not placing a subconscious primary taste in the body before considering the FACE" you say appeals more to you"

Conflicting"isn't it??

Why do you want to read an epistle of me before you grasp,is it really necessary

LOL@ you seeing guys that like the body more as animals as if we men aint visual beings,I know your tryna be mad@me buh I'll ignore that......stick to the topic dnt change the argument kid...

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by switdick(m): 1:10pm On Dec 08, 2012
Nairalanders!!!! grin please y'all should ask this niccur PLEEP" the difference btwn himself and guys that go for girls with sexy body? Isn't it the same visual effect? Or who made him judge to that motion of guys that go for girls that exude sexxiness by their body animals" and their sole purpose is such that, revolves only sexxx

Ok wait,you that go for girls with pretty face is not in line with sexx appeal??

....LmFaO".....

Your posts oozes of bias""

If your going for girls with just a pretty face is not for sexx appeal then am safe to say you're GA..Y" cus guys also have pretty face

Battle your self hommie,I'm done with your childishness"" wth!!!

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by pleep(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
haha What is fuckin wrong with you? Get off my nuts dude. this is wierd as hell... like where did u come from?

ekt_bear: Even if you hit the club and want to dance with a chick.

There are two girls, one with a gorgeous face but zero booty.

Another with mediocre face, but her T and A is on point.

Which one will you approach to dance with?

For me the latter...dancing with girls with body is so much more fun than dancing with flat-chested, no-azz having chicks.
ill give ya that. When bodies connect i like to have something to grab onto grin
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by switdick(m): 1:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
I've been on this social site long before you son"....I am not a dude that engages in e-battle and all,it'd be tad of me,check my stat bro,I barely have threads or posts not cuz I don't want to buh this issh aint my thing due to my busy and numerous schedules I hardly come online sef,let alone curse on anyone.....

I respect peeps and I saw this coming from you which is why I got off to a good start with you by correcting a slight error from your initial post which you refused to adhere to,accepting your flaw which is normal of humans to make,is not a big deal"

And you chose to see or take it in the wrong way....I'm not mad tho,I just tell it how it is bro........so please let it slide ok?

Peace!........cool
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by dmcdad: 1:36pm On Dec 08, 2012
switdick:

shocked Dude,like seriously?? You mean you can't be a big boy and let this slide?...... undecided

I hate to bring your meagre comprehensive skill to question as your posts keeps doing that for you and me.

Qualifier?? Wtf?....LoL" grin

Anyway I'm not gonna bore my self by educating you as its obvious you just want an e-fight" not taking correction. I just wanna ask you a question:; should the poster had placed the topic as; A girl with a pretty face and an ugly body" OR A girl with an ugly face and a beautiful body" which would you go for? Cuz its glaring that that's what he meant of this thread which I know you're aware!

Just answer that and it settles everything.

NOTE: you said you'd go for a pretty face considering the number of young sub-20 year old girls out there with gorgeous body"forgetting the actual bone of contention as regards the poster's question,were you asked to assume the girls out there would have a beautiful body irrespective of your choice in face""??

.....SmH.....

As if that's not placing a subconscious primary taste in the body before considering the FACE" you say appeals more to you"

Conflicting"isn't it??

Why do you want to read an epistle of me before you grasp,is it really necessary

LOL@ you seeing guys that like the body more as animals as if we men aint visual beings,I know your tryna be mad@me buh I'll ignore that......stick to the topic dnt change the argument kid...

Guy! Y not be a big boi 2 and drop this.. Is this faceoff not heated enough? C'mon! Drop this crap... Gosh!
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by pleep(m): 3:47pm On Dec 08, 2012
switdick: I've been on this social site long before you son"....I am not a dude that engages in e-battle and all,it'd be tad of me,check my stat bro,I barely have threads or posts not cuz I don't want to buh this issh aint my thing due to my busy and numerous schedules I hardly come online sef,let alone curse on anyone.....

I respect peeps and I saw this coming from you which is why I got off to a good start with you by correcting a slight error from your initial post which you refused to adhere to,accepting your flaw which is normal of humans to make,is not a big deal"

And you chose to see or take it in the wrong way....I'm not mad tho,I just tell it how it is bro........so please let it slide ok?

Peace!........cool

Something is wrong with you. Like i previously stated "Unless she is fat" is a qualifier for the statement "Face 100%". Thus putting conditions on the prior assertion. This is not so fuckin hard to understand. If you don't know what a qualifier is, look it up. I dont even know what is the point of all the other monkey poop you have been typing.

Now leave me alone.
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by dmcdad: 3:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
pleep: Something is wrong with you. Like i previously stated "Unless she is fat" is a qualifier for the statement "Face 100%". This imposes conditions on the prior assertion. This is not so fuckin hard to understand. If you don't know what a qualifier is, look it up. I dont even know what is the point of all the other monkey poop you have been typing.

Now leave me alone.
Guy! Both of u should cut the crap. Just let it go...
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by switdick(m): 4:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
pleep: Something is wrong with you. Like i previously stated "Unless she is fat" is a qualifier for the statement "Face 100%". Thus putting conditions on the prior assertion. This is not so fuckin hard to understand. If you don't know what a qualifier is, look it up. I dont even know what is the point of all the other monkey poop you have been typing.

Now leave me alone.

pleep pleep pleep" LoL" I wanna end this buh you keep bringing me back,why?I guess is to educate you...? LoL grin

Ok let's just have fun.....I'll be gentle and cool too

You said qualifier right?? I'll post a link4ya.....walk with me down.....

http://m.dictionary.com/?&from=home

Now,let's go with the first one being a "noun"
What is the person or thing that qualifies here?.....I know I don't know english but I'd be happy2 learn smiley

If as you say that "unless she is fat" is what qualifies your previous statement" FACE 100% ......? Doesn't that agree with what I said,that it subconsciously puts that{fat body},which qualifies your statement FACE 100%,as the primary

Ok let's go the other way round,assuming the qualifier is;; FACE 100%, thus, qualifying your "unless she is fat" statement......meaning you still put the body as a primary appeal to you before your vague choice in FACE"......bro seriously......I'm tired!!!! lol grin grin

Should we also continue with the rest of the part of speech "qualifier" has sir??

You're the one that calls that phrase "unless she is fat" a noun first,deeming it as a QUALIFIER!!!

Cuz to me,there's no connection with those words as one:::: unless,she,is,fat undecided

I've always known "unless" as a conjunction and a preposition.

Check the link below and educate your self now,you'd know why my dispute with you lingers"

http://m.dictionary.com/?&from=definition

You know what,just shake my hand and be done with this already.......cuz like you want,I'm leaving you now,graciously I go,obviously as the bigger one"

We cool smiley seriously,I mean it!!

cool

1 Like

Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by switdick(m): 5:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
Don't know why I get the feeling what you're undergoing is such "Ego complex" thus,your refusing to take my correction.

grin you don't wanna be schooled by one with a username "switdick" Awwwww dear pleep, its not my handle speaking,its the alpha male" dude behind it bro.....grin

Deal with it nau.....ndo!! Kpele!!!

I know its hard.

I am a sensible brain,therefore,I don't like nonsense!!

You see,I like you,and I seriously didn't want this to stretch this far,buh you ......LOL"

Ok,bye!!
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by crisycent: 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
Face ooooo.....na weytin dey make my pistol raise.
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by azpeculiar: 6:21pm On Dec 08, 2012
I would want both if I can. Why can't I have both? Well I lean towards a good body anyway, especially a body an ASSS like Nicki Minaj's .... kiss
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by xcitedjay(m): 7:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
Sexy body all the way...
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by Nobody: 8:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
Black_Oyinbo:

Imagine Obasanjo's face on Ini Edo's body
guy idat 1 na bad luck i wont touch dat type of garl o
Re: Guys Which Is More Important To You - A Pretty Face Or A Sexy Body by pleep(m): 4:11am On Dec 09, 2012
switdick:

pleep pleep pleep" LoL" I wanna end this buh you keep bringing me back,why?I guess is to educate you...? LoL grin

Ok let's just have fun.....I'll be gentle and cool too

You said qualifier right?? I'll post a link4ya.....walk with me down.....

http://m.dictionary.com/?&from=home

Now,let's go with the first one being a "noun"
What is the person or thing that qualifies here?.....I know I don't know english but I'd be happy2 learn kiss

If as you say that "unless she is fat" is what qualifies your previous statement" FACE 100% ......? Doesn't that agree with what I said,that it subconsciously puts that{fat body},which qualifies your statement FACE 100%,as the primary

Ok let's go the other way round,assuming the qualifier is;; FACE 100%, thus, qualifying your "unless she is fat" statement......meaning you still put the body as a primary appeal to you before your vague choice in FACE"......bro seriously......I'm tired!!!! lol grin grin

Should we also continue with the rest of the part of speech "qualifier" has sir??

You're the one that calls that phrase "unless she is fat" a noun first,deeming it as a QUALIFIER!!!

Cuz to me,there's no connection with those words as one:::: unless,she,is,fat undecided

I've always known "unless" as a conjunction and a preposition.

Check the link below and educate your self now,you'd know why my dispute with you lingers"

http://m.dictionary.com/?&from=definition

You know what,just shake my hand and be done with this already.......cuz like you want,I'm leaving you now,graciously I go,obviously as the bigger one"

We cool kiss seriously,I mean it!!

cool
switdick: Don't know why I get the feeling what you're undergoing is such "Ego complex" thus,your refusing to take my correction.

grin you don't wanna be schooled by one with a username "switdick" Awwwww dear pleep, its not my handle speaking,its the alpha male" dude behind it bro.....grin

Deal with it nau.....ndo!! Kpele!!!

I know its hard.

I am a sensible brain,therefore,I don't like nonsense!!

You see,I like you,and YI seriously didn't want this to stretch this far,buh you ......LOL"

Ok,bye!!
You are crazy as hell, ^ all this rubbish for what? Leave me alone you weirdass nigga

(1) (2) (Reply)

My New Girlfriend Wants To... (photos) / Ideal Hieght For A Nigerian Guy / White Lady Run Away When The Man She Was Dancing With Told Her His From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.