Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,537 members, 7,885,203 topics. Date: Wednesday, 10 July 2024 at 05:25 AM

Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper - NYSC (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper (40773 Views)

Mohammed Abubakar Honours 11 Corpers In Bauchi (Photos) / Mohammed Jammal Makes History As “first White Nigerian To Take Part In NYSC” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Telez(m): 3:42am On Dec 07, 2012
Interesting
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Shalome(m): 3:42am On Dec 07, 2012
It breaks my heart to see some idiots hailing that poo from bangladesh
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by freshdude: 3:54am On Dec 07, 2012
$tunna:

my good friend from Niger Republic who spoke Arabic was the 1st person to inform me that the word arabs call black people translates into the English word 'slave"
i was shocked...to hear that back then so many years ago!

if you hear of the way middle class arabs (they call them rich there) making 10 or 15 thousand dollars a year in their home country treat their african maids...you will cry!!

lets wait and see if the poster will come back and say 'oh t/he/y are/is not considered white/s...okay my people i take the story back...lets just forget i wrote this inane post!!!!

...anybody here wanna bet he will not take back this insulting story - ever

bro ur friend was right..arabs hate blacks right from the beginning of time. they were the ones that started slave trade before europeans ravaged us...back then, they will travel to Africa and buy Nubian men, this african men were huge and they posses warrior characteristics. arab traders buy this african men, use the for war or sell them to the Romans.
even up till today there hatred for blacks still exsit. why do u think they keep massacring blacks in places like libya and other north african countries. dirty smelly hairy murdaf.uckers.!!
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by NovusHomo(m): 4:38am On Dec 07, 2012
But, how did he obtain Nigerian citizenship?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 07, 2012
Hes only 25? Meh! I thought he was older. angry

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 4:42am On Dec 07, 2012
NovusHomo: But, how did he obtain Nigerian citizenship?

Born in Jos!
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by RealMccoy2(m): 5:00am On Dec 07, 2012
Mental slavery. I may have to bring a Mexican to Nigeria to secure contract from the federal government. Low self esteem and inferiority complex is pandemic in that country. In the land of the blind, a one eye man is considered king....Good luck with your vision 2020!!!
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by samfibby(m): 5:11am On Dec 07, 2012
I still dont know why nairaland is filled with opinions that can make a country weep i n despair. A country is as good as the objective and orientation of its people, especially the youth. We should weep to know that a "colored" guy, born and bred in nigeria believes and prays the country gets better, while a majority of full blooded nigerians are not anywhere near this guys patriotism. The guy makes me feel i am not doing enough to push for a better nigeria. All you critics of nigerian nationhood, it is not enough to sit back and blame others for the country's woes, "stand up and make a change like the guy is doing". Me, i am proud of the guy and proud to be nigerian. SHIKENA!!!

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 5:14am On Dec 07, 2012
some Nigerians are just some disgraceful people of monumental proportions. How has an arab become white? Even indians are termed white in Nigeria. Keep embarrassing yourselves and let the world keep laughing at how gullible and s.tupid some of you really are.

Tufiakwa.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by samfibby(m): 5:24am On Dec 07, 2012
Bandit C.:
some Nigerians are just some disgraceful people of monumental proportions. How has an arab become white? Even indians are termed white in Nigeria. Keep embarrassing yourselves and let the world keep laughing at how gullible and s.tupid some of you really are.

Tufiakwa.

I think we dont get it. All the nysc is trying to do is make nigerians see that a nigerian of white race (lol) is proud to be part of the programme. The nysc was not a foreign idea, it was ours and the guy is simply glad to be part of it. If we had made the country better for ourselves, by now, a lot of foreigners would be queuing to be in that guy's shoe. Nigerians, please believe in your country, only then will others respect you.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by BlueMagic2(m): 5:25am On Dec 07, 2012
Whatever d case maybe. That dude aint white/caucasian. Cos u real light skin dont make u white. So y'all can keep glamorizing him. U'd never see a white man glamorizing a black man. Like i said b4 Nigerians always glamorizing mediocrity....
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 5:26am On Dec 07, 2012
samfibby:

I think we dont get it. All the nysc is trying to do is make nigerians see that a nigerian of white race (lol) is proud to be part of the programme. The nysc was not a foreign idea, it was ours and the guy is simply glad to be part of it. If we had made the country better for ourselves, by now, a lot of foreigners would be queuing to be in that guy's shoe. Nigerians, please believe in your country, only then will others respect you.

smiley
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by aniflexy(m): 5:28am On Dec 07, 2012
binger: Hmm...i don't see the big deal in this.Congrats to corper though.

This is a big deal a white man to be that proud of this country is a big deal when you as a real citizen is planning to runaway,to attened and acqured Bachelors and Masters Degree in Global Management from London Metropolitan University and Regents Business School London,after being that exposed he is still in love to the country,this is to say a Rich white guy is proud of a country we all hate,na big deal Ooooo
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 5:38am On Dec 07, 2012
1) I doubt that he is the first white person to serve in the NYSC. There are many Nigerians who are ethnic Lebanese (particularly in the Kano area). They've been here for over a century.

2) By Nigerian classification, if you are not black, then you are white. Therefore, asians, latin americans, etc are white. (Recently, in the US, an arab egyptian was classified as a white person by the government. It differs from country to country).

3) His story is in the news because he is a celebrity (a comedian) in Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by ShalomNigeria: 5:48am On Dec 07, 2012
cap28: africans are conditioned to love and worship the very people who have brought nothing but pain and misery into their lives - white people on the other hand have been conditioned to look down on black people - the id.iot who opened this thread needs to spend some time around white people then he will understand how much contempt these people have for african people.

Who condition us as Africans? When are we going to stop holding others responsible for our deficiencies? If colonization has brought "nothing but pain and misery into our lives", Why can't we find our footings since independence as Africans? How many African countries have "really been better" after independence? Are asians not colonized like Africans? Why are the "whites" including U.S. running to them for one thing or the other? What special things are will contributing to the global economy to make white people to be recondition to look up to us? When would we grow up to become a responsible people, mature enough to be a problem solver? cry cry cry

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Goldieluks: 5:49am On Dec 07, 2012
He's not white fools, he's muslim/arab. Nigerians are always carried away when they see a white or light skin race individual. Why? When would this nonsense stop for crying out loud?? These so-called white people treats blacks like slaves and shitts, but yet blacks keep seeing them as semi-gods. Rubbish Nigerian mentality. angry angry
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Localamos(m): 5:54am On Dec 07, 2012
freecocoa: Where is he from please?

I'm asking cos I don't understand how he ended up being Nigerian, him mama born come abandon am for naija or wetin?

We have many nationalised lebanis spread across nigeria. They become nigerian citizens for economic reasons. You'd see them doing very well in business, contracts, shopping malls, hotelliering and entertainment in Lagos, Jos, Kano, Maiduguri, etc.

When nigerians hussle to run to America to wash plates, the Lebanis hussle to nationalise in Nigeria and control businesses that we overlook. So please don't yab this guy because he's busy making the bucks and the news!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 6:00am On Dec 07, 2012
By the way, "White Nigerian" is his stage name.

White Nigerian (Mohamed Jammal) at Lord of The Ribs (Abuja edition)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xHWT46NBjgE

White Nigerian (Mohammed Jammal) at AY Live (London edition).

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vlx6brGGzJ0
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by naptu2: 6:04am On Dec 07, 2012
By the way, I don't see any reason why we should adopt american or european race classifications. For example, why should we classify one european as white and another european as "latino"? In Nigeria you are either black or white (cest fini).

(It also seems strange that some are suggesting that we should hate the guy simply because of his skin colour).

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 07, 2012
Bafore you begin to praise him like a village opportunist who by a twist of faith had a tertiary education from a university in ur remote village of otueke. i know how happy u feel sharing same camp with an expired arabia fugitive in Nigeria. Please if i were u, you needed to alert the immigration to ascertain his eligibility of being in this country. imagine, he is not a naija citizen yet he is partaking in the NYSC. and he is spitting it out so boldly to ur face. go to abroad and partake in a paramilitary stuffs as an immigrant(even if na community service). you go hear nweeee! aturu please stop disgracing my skin color. where i work in portharcourt. whites respect us, they are scared of those blacks who knows their worth and value. they fear that the black man shud not discover the potentials hidden in them, so if dey see that u are the type still with the inferiority complex, they tk advantage of u. please u may come down to my office and spend like 30mins, u will see whites(i mean real whites) from US, Uk taking orders from us. so pls dnt post any rubbish here just becus modem has gone so cheap, and access to internet is almst costing notin
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by adconline(m): 6:06am On Dec 07, 2012
Every person of Middle Eastern descent is now white?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by markus1133: 6:07am On Dec 07, 2012
wow grin
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by oche419: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2012
shymexx: How's the Lebanese raghead, white??

Nigerians are so gullible smfdh...

I bet that was how the Chagoury family was able to make billions off oil wells in Nigeria with their fake-white-skin...

Lebanon is hell-on-earth a la worse than Nigeria, muthaphuck this bootleg Arab prick! undecided undecided
e de pain u? go hug transformer.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by victorD3: 6:08am On Dec 07, 2012
When did an Asian become a white person?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by fasttrack(m): 6:09am On Dec 07, 2012
he's kora not white. Was wif an irish man a few weeks back n he refered to them as 'somehow oyinbo'. Thier cunny is times 10 yours if u dont know.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by KDULAR: 6:12am On Dec 07, 2012
I am one of the few people that don't believe I have to stoop low to fair skinned ( white, arabs,asian etc) However with so much happening around in this country where even Nigerians that have gone to Federal Universities and are gainfully employed still have this disdain, dislike and comes with repulsive comments and actions about this country, then seeing and Arab o or Palestine, Persian, or middle easterner or even white taking up the nationality of this country , went to school abroad and came back to do serve under the NYSC (which we all know given opportunity , most guys will rather do something else), then it should be commended.

The fact that he was referred to as white instead of whatever race does not matter and I think that's the problem here. We seem not to appreciate the lil' tings around us including our existence, that's why I think is the reason our country is inthis state. We have extended the ethnic hatred we have for ourselves to the poor guy who at least we have to be proud of. Someone whom I believe will amount to a little calling the guy poo and other derogatory adjectives because he's an Arab, if they in the past hate you, does he hates you or does he take part in the slave trade. The same unwarranr]ted nonesense we tell ourselves irresponsibly on a daily basis on this forum we've extended to him. Thus I conclude that majority of us here are just irresponsibly full of hatred and with this attitude, this country has a very looong way to go if we have a future.

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by oche419: 6:19am On Dec 07, 2012
ocman: Bafore you begin to praise him like a village opportunist who by a twist of faith had a tertiary education from a university in ur remote village of otueke. i know how happy u feel sharing same camp with an expired arabia fugitive in Nigeria. Please if i were u, you needed to alert the immigration to ascertain his eligibility of being in this country. imagine, he is not a naija citizen yet he is partaking in the NYSC. and he is spitting it out so boldly to ur face. go to abroad and partake in a paramilitary stuffs as an immigrant(even if na community service). you go hear nweeee! aturu please stop disgracing my skin color. where i work in portharcourt. whites respect us, they are scared of those blacks who knows their worth and value. they fear that the black man shud not discover the potentials hidden in them, so if dey see that u are the type still with the inferiority complex, they tk advantage of u. please u may come down to my office and spend like 30mins, u will see whites(i mean real whites) from US, Uk taking orders from us. so pls dnt post any rubbish here just becus modem has gone so cheap, and access to internet is almst costing notin
some Nigerians travel out and engage in terrible things. this dude submitted himself to nysc so i see no reason for the beaf. u sound frustrated. are u sure u are not an office boy? grin

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Pain(m): 6:28am On Dec 07, 2012
$tunna:
hahahahahahahaha!!!! foolish nigerians here we go again i just saw a better picture of him on the dirty whine video and i was right...the poor dude is not at all a white man and some nigerians have no problem embarrassing themselves at all when they open their mouths to speak his is an middle eastern man...please dont let people hear you call him a "full white man"

In sweden, he would be hated more than me and would be called dark hair nigga!!

clueless people will celebrate anyone or anything that is different from their own!! mstcheeew

Now one question. Will your reaction or opinion have been different if he was a" full white" man?
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Nobody: 6:28am On Dec 07, 2012
Hope u guys have checked him well? Albino things on my mind
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by maclatunji: 6:28am On Dec 07, 2012
jim jones: the idiotic youths el-rufai spoke of are on the lose again. a person of middle-eastern origin is not considered white by any stretch of imagination. smh..

Technically speaking, he isn't Negroid.
Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by maclatunji: 6:32am On Dec 07, 2012
It is simple logic. You are either black or white, if you aren't black, you are white. None is better than the other.

2 Likes

Re: Mohammed Jammal: White Nigerian Corper by Goldieluks: 6:34am On Dec 07, 2012
KDULAR: I am one of the few people that don't believe I have to stoop low to fair skinned ( white, arabs,asian etc) However with so much happening around in this country where even Nigerians that have gone to Federal Universities and are gainfully employed still have this disdain, dislike and comes with repulsive comments and actions about this country, then seeing and Arab o or Palestine, Persian, or middle easterner or even white taking up the nationality of this country , went to school abroad and came back to do serve under the NYSC (which we all know given opportunity , most guys will rather do something else), then it should be commended.

The fact that he was referred to as white instead of whatever race does not matter and I think that's the problem here. We seem not to appreciate the lil' tings around us including our existence, that's why I think is the reason our country is inthis state. We have extended the ethnic hatred we have for ourselves to the poor guy who at least we have to be proud of. Someone whom I believe will amount to a little calling the guy poo and other derogatory adjectives because he's an Arab, if they in the past hate you, does he hates you or does he take part in the slave trade. The same unwarranr]ted nonesense we tell ourselves irresponsibly on a daily basis on this forum we've extended to him. Thus I conclude that majority of us here are just irresponsibly full of hatred and with this attitude, this country has a very looong way to go if we have a future.

The guy is an opportunist. He has landed himself in a country where he's been treated as a semi-god and you want him to leave?? To where?? To his country where no one recognises him? Oh please...I do not see any thing special about him serving as a NYSC candidate. No! He's no different from every other NYSC candidates, so I wonder why he should be put in the headlines just cause he's light skinned? Nigerians are psychologically blinded.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Corper Proposes To His Colleague At Ogun NYSC Camp (Video) / Re: Corper Attacks Another Corper With Weapon In Ondo – See True Story / Kebbi Corper Slumps & Dies While Watching Football At Orientation Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.