Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,176,990 members, 7,899,535 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 July 2024 at 02:26 PM

KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam (3340 Views)

Buhari: BDC Is A Scam And Drain To Nigeria / Swift Pay Investment Is Scam / Gsm Naira Investment! Is It Real (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam by bukahands(m): 5:37pm On Dec 06, 2012
The kings investment group, which claims to trade forex, oil and gas is a scam they collect your money and never pay you back. They operate a first Bank Account with account name KING ROWLAND. Ma guy just lost only 20K but I still decided to tell ma people (nairalanders)
Re: KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam by bukahands(m): 7:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
This is their website kingsinvest.cwsurf.de/index.htm
Re: KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam by emailguru: 4:37am On Dec 09, 2012
This is a lesson to Nigerians that will not learn. I have said it times without number here on this forum, the only way to financial freedom is to start your own business.
Re: KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam by wundakind(m): 10:31am On Dec 20, 2012
thanx for the info bro
Re: KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam by abbey37(m): 1:34pm On Dec 20, 2012
is this scammer a nairalander?
Re: KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam by joelreg(m): 11:28pm On Dec 24, 2012
masaratiti: Be wise! Why not invest your hard earned money on an investment plan this is designed to work around you. EASY-CASH INVESTMENT is a real-time MLM plan that you only register with N3000, and you'd be sent 4 forms to sell to 4 people. Watch your investment grow to its peak of N16,000,000 in no time. All payments and deposits are paid directly into your nominated bank account without paying any commission or merchant fees. You just keep receiving alerts from your local bank. For more info and contacts of EASY-CASH marketers; contact me on victoradegbuyi@yahoo.com

U must av u head checkd. Why are some pple so insensitive. habaaaaa
Re: KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam by Hadfotee50: 12:28am On Dec 25, 2012
emailguru: This is a lesson to Nigerians that will not learn. I have said it times without number here on this forum, the only way to financial freedom is to start your own business.
i'm help people like you
Re: KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam by leverage12(m): 4:35am On Dec 25, 2012
@op thanks for the info. Hope those that do hyip can see this and learn from it?
Re: KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam by Nobody: 8:57am On Dec 25, 2012
Go and start a proper business.
Re: KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam by FXKing2012(m): 5:51am On Dec 26, 2012
masaratiti: Be wise! Why not invest your hard earned money on an investment plan this is designed to work around you. EASY-CASH INVESTMENT is a real-time MLM plan that you only register with N3000, and you'd be sent 4 forms to sell to 4 people. Watch your investment grow to its peak of N16,000,000 in no time. All payments and deposits are paid directly into your nominated bank account without paying any commission or merchant fees. You just keep receiving alerts from your local bank. For more info and contacts of EASY-CASH marketers; contact me on victoradegbuyi@yahoo.com

Scammer! Pple pls beware.
Re: KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam by FXKing2012(m): 10:28am On Dec 26, 2012
Re: KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam by masaratiti(m): 11:55am On Dec 26, 2012
Been paranoid kills faster than bullets. If u keep seeing every opportunity as "scam"; ur mates and wise ones are busy investing in EASY-CASH and working towards achieving their maximum.
Re: KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam by emailguru: 2:15pm On Dec 27, 2012
I know one of the major reasons why people find it very difficult to start their own business online is because, they lack the requisite knowledge and skills to go about it. But I want to assure every one in this category to brace up, because, internet business is very easy to learn, provided you are focused, hard working and open to learning, there is no limit to the amount of money you will earn in this business. Find a credible fellow and learn the ropes. This is the best way to take charge of your life.
Re: KING'S INVESTMENT Is A Scam by FXKing2012(m): 4:42pm On Dec 27, 2012
list of scammers on nairaland:
www.nairaland.com/1142530/list-
known-scammers-nairaland-pls

(1) (Reply)

Fabricated Catfish Smoking Machine / Welcome To My Money Making Thread.. / Tips On Loan Without Collateral and Loan Sources

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.