Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,168,989 members, 7,873,182 topics. Date: Thursday, 27 June 2024 at 09:22 AM

Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? (8061 Views)

Pls Who Knows About Pruvia HRM Are They For Real / Pls Who Else Got This Massages From Silversea And Cruise? Are They For Real / Is Royalcon For Real/ Wat R Dere Into? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by Nobody: 9:04pm On Dec 06, 2012
Plz Nlanders,ℓ̊ need ur help o. Am α fresh graduate and was invited for α interview/recruitment via text message (not with α personal line tho) and email on 8th of dec by vconsult..they are situated somewhere at ojuelegba,cole street. Have been reading diff threads abt EBT at ojuelgba,am just wondering if they're d same. ℓ̊ was asked to come with writing materials ONLY. Plz did any1 get the same text?! Pls any info abt dem is welcomed so as not to watse my money and time..tnks a lot guys

1 Like

Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by maimunat: 10:27pm On Dec 06, 2012
I applied today nd was invited thru email and text msg. I don't knw if it is real too.
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by SHABZ: 10:49pm On Dec 06, 2012
What's d email address that sent u d invite? If its a @yahoo.com or @gmail.com domain,then its a scam
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 06, 2012
I also received an invite from them. The email that sent d invie is : vconsult.recruit@gmail.com. Pls are they for real?

1 Like

Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by SHABZ: 9:56am On Dec 07, 2012
Plz ignore them,its a scam
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by Afam4eva(m): 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
I think i've been to their shop office at Ojuelegba.
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
THEY ARE SCAM. IGNORE THEM. They will ask you to pay 2,500 naira eventually which they take from thousands other gullible,desperate job seekers. Ignore them and if u must try them, PAY NO AMOUNT TO THEM!!!
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by highlandre(m): 2:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
Any organization at Ojuelegba claiming to secure jobs for people is a scam. Run for dear lives o! Those people are gonna collect your little savings with their bring-2-thousand-naira message after your arrangee test.

1 Like

Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by floriana(m): 2:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
Listen to Fela's song about Ojuelegba and then make up your mind thereafter.

5 Likes

Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by lond07: 2:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
floriana: Listen to Fela's song about Ojuelegba and then make up your mind thereafter.

I could not hold my laughter. Confusion@Ojuelegba.com grin grin

Fela's has answered the OP's question.!!!!!

1 Like

Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by Ellendiva: 2:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
Vconsult is a scam oo, d̶̲̥̅̊ε̲̣̣y are same as HRconsult, Health Stream nd many oda funny names. Set of useless nd jobless pple syphoning mony frm fresh graduates. Pls pay no heed 2 dem.
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by BTT(m): 3:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
I keep wondering why we Nigerian youths cant just organise ourselves and descend on those useless and accursed Esther BreakThrough (with their numerous aliases) to teach other scammers a lesson. We all know whey are scammers. Maybe for shame or what, why dont we protect our younger ones from these evil people. After all, most of us were scammed by these id!ots and yet we allow them to continue with their trade of sorrow- For the records, EBThrough screwed me in 2006, and they are still thriving screwing fellow unsuspecting Nigerians.
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by ayokenny37(m): 3:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
All post r correct

Vconsult is the new name of wellness homes. They r into sales or health products.
Add: 9 oremiji street n branches @ ojuelegba.

Other health scammers are oneal, onil, nutricare, natureplus.

Its nt worth it don't go pls
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mehn,u guyz are the bomb!! ℓ̊ alwys get answers form this forum. Now ℓ̊'l just save my time and money• Tnks a lot! Buh something shld be donw about dem ASAP angry
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by felifeli: 4:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
floriana: Listen to Fela's song about Ojuelegba and then make up your mind thereafter.

grin grin
I am sure most people don't know that meaning of Ojuelegba is the shrine where Elegba (aka Esu aka the trickster) is worshiped.
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by pharuk: 4:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by docjuli(m): 4:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
felifeli:

grin grin
I am sure most people don't know that meaning of Ojuelegba is the shrine where Elegba (aka Esu aka the trickster) is worshiped.

For real?
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by Leadn(m): 4:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
pharuk: Well, we thank God they are a scam and its now known..

Can we now take this off front page...

hmm,,, and surely yu ain't one of them...
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by felifeli: 4:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
docjuli:

For real?

Full pronunciation is Oju(bo) Elegba(ra). The shrine of Elegba. Don't worry so much though; to Yoruba. Major 3-road (or 4,5,6 etc) is the place to leave sacrifice for Esu to take away and deliver

cool

1 Like

Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by Nobody: 6:40am On Dec 08, 2012
pharuk: Well, we thank God they are a scam and its now known..

Can we now take this off front page...
You shall be struck to death by the Elegba itself, you this fool. These names shall be published in d dailies by next week. Thanks to fellow Nairalanders for this sensitization. I will eat good food with the transport fare i ought to have spent going down there.
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by kessyur: 12:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
Pls any recruitment SHOP at Ojuelegba is not for real. That is EBT n her cohorts.
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by pharuk: 11:07am On Dec 10, 2012
do i blame you? not really..

lakesider4:
You shall be struck to death by the Elegba itself, you this fool. These names shall be published in d dailies by next week. Thanks to fellow Nairalanders for this sensitization. I will eat good food with the transport fare i ought to have spent going down there.
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by margretAbdul: 12:24pm On Jan 26, 2013
I was just been sent msg that I v been shortlisted through text msg pls ppl is it a scam I nid answers pls cuz am in nid of a job bt mine is tru text msg
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by mashud: 8:12pm On Feb 09, 2013
Hey pals,
I got dis msg from Gigajobs in my email address from one Alexandra Channai email address in Vconsult for test and interview on d 12th of Feb. @,
suit 202 Starlink Global building,8/10 Salamotu Eniolu street Sadiku/Ilasamaja Lagos State.
Pls is it for REAL?
Re: Is Vconsult At Ojuelegba For Real??? by Papilo87(m): 2:48pm On Feb 28, 2013
We get numerous applications from several of these scam hr organisations to post jobs on Ngcareers.com seeing they can get hold of more unsuspecting jobseekers through the site.

I was actually researching one of the applications by Vconsult and landed here. It appears we will have to do what we have done Oneal, Wellness and the rest - Disapprove their account and prevent them from publishing any scam jobs on Ngcareers.

The job market is certainly full of scams and we already have a hand full ensuring only real and verified jobs on our site.

Thanks for the feedback guys.

BTW I think any self respecting HR organisation should have a good website with detailed contact info. If they don't it's always a sign that they may be sharks.

(1) (Reply)

Trainee Position From Erecruiter Nigeria / Esther Breakthrough Recruitment Scam Or Fact / Ten Tough Interview Questions And Ten Great Answers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.