Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,875 members, 7,976,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 12:06 AM

Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! - Romance (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! (87852 Views)

See Why This Guy Ended His Relationship ( PHOTO ) / Miss Nairaland June 2013 is LUPEY / Miss Nairaland June 2013 - Elimination Round 3 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102) (Go Down)

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
2sexy: eyha...

Where is my momma, IDOWU?
Wot? undecided

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Sapphiredamsel(f): 12:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
breathing: I vote Achukwunet
You don come here, madan ijebu co wife. Anyways, i also voted Achukwunet

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
lol benny, great siggy. word!

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Lucy001(f): 12:29pm On Dec 07, 2012
*****Abil all d way*****

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by GeeCee(m): 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
Can i vote for 2?
Achukwunet and Ciderella in that order.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
LOL @ benny's signature grin grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by oseiwe(m): 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
All dese pics in my eyes got me blind to vote.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sapphiredamsel:
You don come here, madan ijebu co wife. Anyways, i also voted Achukwunet
I can't thank you three enough

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:32pm On Dec 07, 2012
[size=18pt]abiL:[/size] She is a young adult currently currently working on her PHD.
Though registered on September 2012, abiL has been able to make an impact in the romance section
getting rid and educating men that their goals are to run down Nigerian females.

She has been cursed, her ideas have been called westernized but she never backs down in ensuring that ladies know that they deserve
to be treated and have equal rights as men. At the same time she does believe respect should be given to the male folks and
uplifting of the Nigerian male is also a great importance to her.

As your Miss Nairaland, you don't need someone who is prosaic, you don't need an inactive account you don't need a girl that is just drop dead georgeous.
You want a woman that is bold, that can stand for her rights, that can intellectually battle and destroy tibalists, misogynist and incessant trouble makers.

My people do not waste your vote, make your vote count by voting abiL as your miss Nairaland 2012/2013.

ItsModella: She is often called the green lantern because of her perpetual use of the green font. Her words are her sword.

Anytime you see the font, there you see the voice of a wise woman who believes in giving everyone a chance.
Her posts exudes such great amount of critical thinking and derailing has never been her forte.

[size=18pt]ItsModella[/size] shows how knowledgeable and versatile she is through her posts in sections like foreign affairs, politics, romance, celebrities, culture, jokes and the list goes on and on.

What can never be taken away from this young woman is her intelligence. As your Miss Nairaland,
you need a woman with a sharp and clear vision. Not the regulars with no posts and inactive accounts who seem to wake up suddenly when
miss Niaraland contest is being held.

Just like her name, she got the looks for a model, the height of a model, and the brains of Marilyn vos Savant!
Vote brains, Vote beauty, VOTE ItsModella!

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
bennyraz: @Ogugua.. I read your post! Do you think you were finer, sexier than Amaryah when you won the maiden Edition? NO! AMARYAH wasn't always around, you were always around.. You related with people, you encourage people, you advised people and thus, Nlanders felt the urge to repay you back for your goodwill, but now, what are we paying Sweetlemon, itsmodella and AbiL? Regular posters for that matter What are we paying them!!! Even if its a vote for Itsmodella, sweetlemon, or Abil it shows we appreciate them... Not giving the votes to Achukwunet!!! She should also walk her way up the ladder just like sweetlemon, Abil and itsmodella does and if we repay them back with our votes, it goes a long way
Didirin ni guy Yi o! I swear na stone full ya brain.

Bullshito to d power of medogbon!!

3 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
Rooneyboy:

yes ! Without a doubt she's pretty but I think she's on the thick side.
You are correct. Vote abiL or ItsModella!

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by EzePromoe: 12:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
New track: Flavour Ukwu remix ft. Promoe
Ukwu nwanyi Asaba
Dedicated to Miss Nairaland, December 2012

Nwata ji ego, i ga-ebulikwa
Oginidi, i ga-akpalikwa
Ife di n'ukwu, i ga-ebulikwa
Oginidi i ga-akpalikwa

(Instrumentals playing)
(Flavour shouts): Oyolima

(Promoe): Nwannem, i ga-ebulikwa
Nwoke, i ga-apalikwa
Ihe a bu egwu Promoe ya na Flavour n'abalia
Onye anyi na-agwuru egwu bu asempete SWEET LEMON
O na to ka Tom Tom (ehe)
Ya na nri London
E-he-he

(Ife di n'ukwu etc till music ends)

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
How many times can a member vote?

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
This should be on the Frontpage na sad

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Let's get this party started

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by baby124: 12:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Men, I say abiL. She gave us all angles of her face.

Sweetlemon you try jare, you went all out.

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Afam4eva(m): 12:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
Eze Promoe: New track: Flavour Ukwu remix ft. Promoe
Ukwu nwanyi Asaba
Dedicated to Miss Nairaland, December 2012

Nwata ji ego, i ga-ebulikwa
Oginidi, i ga-akpalikwa
Ife di n'ukwu, i ga-ebulikwa
Oginidi i ga-akpalikwa

(Instrumentals playing)
(Flavour shouts): Oyolima

(Promoe): Nwannem, i ga-ebulikwa
Nwoke, i ga-apalikwa
Ihe a bu egwu Promoe ya na Flavour n'abalia
Onye anyi na-agwuru egwu bu asempete SWEET LEMON
O na to ka Tom Tom (ehe)
Ya na nri London
E-he-he

(Ife di n'ukwu etc till music ends)
lmao grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Mynd44: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
The likes have started again

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
Viewing this topic: slimyem ( f ) angry ...just..don't...say...one...word.

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Afam4eva(m): 12:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
Sawa sawa sawale
Sawa sawa sawale ACHUKWU grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Idowuogbo(f): 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
bennyraz: are you really a Lady? Why showing ur Agbero Skillz.. IDOWUOGBO 4 Miss Nairaland june, 2013 tongue
Hahahaha!!! Benny if I catch u! grin

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
Chai, What the prize, let me see if I can contest next time. I fine pass all these chick na. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 07, 2012
hornipipe: you should learn to respect yourself you know undecided
Why do you wanna start a fight on the thread
lol, its all banter na...

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
Who knows how many times one can vote. Is it one per vote?

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by EzePromoe: 12:42pm On Dec 07, 2012
vivian chinaza:

You know you are brother right? So I won't raise a sword against my very own! So in the spirit of oneness, CARRY GO!
cheesy

1 Like

Re: Miss Nairaland - Grand Finale!!! ENDED!!! by Nobody: 12:43pm On Dec 07, 2012
Vikin: Who knows how many times one can vote. Is it one per vote?
Go to page 1 and read

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) ... (102)

Married Man Catches Wife Celebrating Valentine In A Hotel With Her Lover (video) / 120 Romantic Love Messages And Poem to send to your Loved one on valentines day / Turkish Lady Impregnated & Abandoned By Nigerian Man From Ondo (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.