Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,196 members, 7,970,706 topics. Date: Wednesday, 09 October 2024 at 02:07 PM

Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! (17059 Views)

Emeka Ike To Pastor Chris Okotie: You Are An Anti-christ / How Romance With Gospel Singer, Sinach Crashed Pastor Chris Oyakhilome's Marriag / Birthday: Happy Birthday Pastor Sam Adeyemi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by spiro4real(f): 10:35am On Dec 07, 2012
Sir, you 're indeed, Christ Legal Representative! Thank you so very much Sir, for teaching me the word and impacting my world with the glorious gospel. I join the whole host of Heaven in rejoicing with you this day to say, Happy Birthday, God's General! I love you so very much Sir!

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 10:35am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Birthday Businessman.

If your Christianity depends upon a pastor's charisma, then you're a long way from being a true worshiper of God.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by hardbody: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2012
Sam Milla: Celebrating big thieves as usual while condemning the petty thieves.

Yesterday it was Dezziani (Whatever that means) Madueke. Who only a day before that said that ' The reason for fuel scarcity is our demand for transparency in the sector.

Today it is a big scammer who brainwashed people into worshiping him and his expensive suits while stealing from them in the name of God.

I know about 'touch not my annointed' dont bother reminding me cos i am not touching him, i am just talking about him.

I feel you bruv....my exact thoughts.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Turbocharged: 10:37am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Birthday to a great ambassador of our Lord, Jesus Christ!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by emeka762001(m): 10:50am On Dec 07, 2012
u re a mad man. do u knw hw many private jets i hv?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by toorich: 10:51am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday to Rev Chris.. He is Love personified. May God give him more grace to reach all the world with the saving power of Jesus Christ. I love him
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by rusher14: 11:00am On Dec 07, 2012
Please where can I send the hamper of Kessingsheen Hair Relaxer?

2 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Mucokey(m): 11:08am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Bday a gr8 mentor n a gr8 teacher of the WORD. may His grace n anointing never depart from us...Amen.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Delejumi(m): 11:10am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday pastor Chris. Hip!!! Hurray.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by iconics: 11:17am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Birthday to Pastor Chris Oyakhilome PhD...my Pastor, teacher, father and life coach, Grand Commander of the LoveWorld Nation.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by neversaynever(m): 11:20am On Dec 07, 2012
O.T.I.S:
Happy Birthday Businessman.

If your Christianity depends upon a pastor's charisma, then you're a long way from being a true worshiper of God.

Seriously? I wonder why this much hatred towards MOGs. What exactly is wrong with wishing a Pastor 'happy birthday'? If you're in a position half as high as he is, then you'll know it has nothing to do with charisma.

@ topic: HBD Pastor chris, LLNP.

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by chrisja(m): 11:23am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Birthday to a great Man whose life and teaching has been a blessing to me and millions all over the world. Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome. When I first met you christianity was a drag, but you made it easy for me and my life has never been the same again. I am where I am today because I met you. Thank you Sir & God bless You.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by lammyng(f): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Birthday, My Pastor, My Father, Life Coach, You are a Dispensation, Thank You for saying YES to God's Call......we love you Pastor!!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by oloriooko(m): 11:25am On Dec 07, 2012
happy birthday Sir, more grace, more anointing
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by DaWhiz: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2012
I'm not a Christ Embassy member, but this man has been a blessing and a teacher to people who cared to listen to him. His life has touched and changed so many lives.
Happy Birthday to a great man of God!

3 Likes

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by samsy5460(m): 11:30am On Dec 07, 2012
I've become wise. Humble. Loving and Lovely. Successful. Beautiful.. & so much more, just because A Man said Yes! to God. Happy Birthday My Own Coach in Life, Pastor Chris! U revealed God to Me..
There's more gratitude than opportunity to express.. I Love You So Much!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by bitweezy: 11:30am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday Pastor Chris, if not for you christianity would have seemed like a vain religion.

Cos of your word i am concious of my xtian heritage.

May God bless u abundantly.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by ecode1(m): 11:31am On Dec 07, 2012
I love you so much Pastor. You are my life coach, teacher, mentor, spiritual father, and boss. You are blessing to our generation. I salute you Sir on your birthday. Your teachings on the Word of God has really bless my life. Thank you so much for answering the calling of God.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by TableLeg(m): 11:37am On Dec 07, 2012
emeka762001: u re a mad man. do u knw hw many private jets i hv?
Your father .... How many shoes do you have, or are you not typing from a cybercafe where you paid your last 50naira for a 30minutes airtime?
Do you know what a private jet looks like?
You bloody church rat ... Will you get out of that cyber cafe now and go and find something meaningful to do with your life!
Omo ale!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by yuzedo: 11:37am On Dec 07, 2012
Wait o, that eeediot that posted his message with an accompanying faggy picture, is he advertising himself to his jerry-curl-having, shiny-suit-wearing pastor??
One would think that is what g@y niggaz do to entice other known g@y niggaz if you know what i mean... undecided
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by juman(m): 11:42am On Dec 07, 2012
Another business man.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Nobody: 11:44am On Dec 07, 2012
Osahon7:
''LORD FORGIVE SAM MILLA FOR HE DNT KNOW WAT HE IS SAYING''

Story
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by OmoPastor(m): 11:45am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday Sir, you are an icon in this generation and we are humbled at same time inspired by your genuine passion and love for God and His work.

We salute one of God's rare general as you add another thrilling, fulfilling and industrious year today.

Happy birthday Sir, we love and cherish you dearly.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by chucksbadt(m): 11:52am On Dec 07, 2012
Happi bday....BTW does Pastor Chris hv a private jet?.......*jst asking*
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by SamMilla1(m): 11:54am On Dec 07, 2012
Osahon7:
''LORD FORGIVE SAM MILLA FOR HE DNT KNOW WAT HE IS SAYING''

Better still Oyekilome should forgive sam milla.
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by aduje(m): 11:57am On Dec 07, 2012
danduchi: Happy birthday to my Mentor.
..mtcheewwww; a remote MENTOR I suppose? grin
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Superbrain(m): 11:58am On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday to one of the greatest teachers of all time...Thank you for saying YES to God. You are a blessing to this generation.

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by TableLeg(m): 12:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
Turbocharged: Happy Birthday to a great ambassador of our Lord, Jesus Christ!
You will account for the statement above on the day of judgement ... Be careful, not every fucker outhere on the pulpit with a microphone are ambassadors of Jesus ... A lot of them are fraudsters, scammers and businessmen operating a fraudulent scheme from the church!
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by Kenistry(m): 12:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
Hapi birthday pastor, i luv you
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by treasuredkid: 12:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
Celebrating a man sent from God
Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by ssii: 12:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Happy birthday to Pastor Chris, I am not a member of Christ Embassy but his teachings have greatly impacted on me. Everybody is free to express themselves and say any rubbish they want to say about men of God, but those who are listening to them teach and preach, know how much they have been blessed. This does not in anyway mean they are worshiping these men. If its so easy to pull crowds and deceive people all over the world, I wonder why some critiques on nairaland have not started their own ministry, abi una want jet and millions?

1 Like

Re: Happy Birthday Pastor Chris Oyakhilome! by spiro4real(f): 12:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Happy Birthday to a world changer! Thank you so very much for saying Yes to God. Your obedient to His calling, has touched so many lives all around the world and giving lives a great meaning! I love you Sir.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

I’m A Goofball, Make Lots Of Jokes – Simi / Chinedu Ikedieze A.k.a *aki* Set To Wed: Unveils Wife To Be / Desmond Elliot Receives His Certificate Of Return To State House Of Assembly

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.