Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,648 members, 7,889,099 topics. Date: Saturday, 13 July 2024 at 11:07 PM

Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas (1774 Views)

Who Disflowered You? / How Do U Console A Girl U Just Disflowered? / My Girl Is Afraid Of The Pain Of Being Disflowered (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Dolakinz(m): 8:40am On Dec 07, 2012
I was just wondering if the Federal Government could issue a directive to all Higher Institutions,Employers of labour,training schools, scholarship boards,and other relevant areas of choices THAT DISFLOWERED GALS SHOULDNT BE CONSIDERED.by testing /checking these ladies in thier medical facilities. EXCEPT, I REPEAT EXCEPT they are Legally Married OR were raped. And if raped both medical and police report should be tendered.
And also Guys that are convicted to have raped them should be sentenced to two{2} years imprisonment without an option of fine. Although I know it wont b possible these days. But maybe Government should announce it now and then Implementation should start mayb in the next 7{seven years}. This would sanitize, and make our future Guys and Ladies Fully serious wit their endeavous,and also immoralities in our society would reduce greatly bcoz both parties wud b afraid to try it.
Pls, suggestions are welcomd, insults also allowd.
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Austinodark(m): 8:52am On Dec 07, 2012
True talk,first to comment,glory b to Obatala

3 Likes

Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Nobody: 9:04am On Dec 07, 2012
Ha! Model society on an imperfect platform? Yeah right angry
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Nobody: 9:14am On Dec 07, 2012
Guy, if dey were to do that,
Only 5 candidates wuld be admitted into each university Every year....
Nowadayz galz are BADOOOOO.

1 Like

Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Princess1982(f): 9:15am On Dec 07, 2012
Lol of all the things in Nigeria that one could advocate to change and You pick non virgins shouldn't be able to go to college. This is why a country that should be a developing country is walking a fine line with becoming a 3rd world country.

1 Like

Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Dolakinz(m): 9:28am On Dec 07, 2012
Princess1982: Lol of all the things in Nigeria that one could advocate to change and You pick non virgins shouldn't be able to go to college. This is why a country that should be a developing country is walking a fine line with becoming a 3rd world country.
See u, am only advocating this for our future generation. Just imagine a future whereby unmarried youths wud b afraid to touch themselves. This would even make dat thinking of sex die down small,and dis teens wud b able 2 concentrate on dia dreams.
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Babamide(m): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2012
No be only admission. Why not stone them while u are at it? *sneers*
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Dolakinz(m): 9:32am On Dec 07, 2012
Goodboy2012: Guy, if dey were to do that,
. My chairman, u r right. Mayb by dis, d younger ones wud b more careful. But it shud not happen now sha
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Dolakinz(m): 9:34am On Dec 07, 2012
Flytefalls: Ha! Model society on an imperfect platform? Yeah right angry
. Just hopin. But this wud help both boys and ladies
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Princess1982(f): 9:39am On Dec 07, 2012
This only go for women? What about men? I mean there is no way to tell if a man is a virgin so I guess this only go for women.
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Chanchit: 9:41am On Dec 07, 2012
Hmmmm, what a steewpeed idea, you forgot to include if guys too should be tested, if they are virgin, what will happen, if they now loose their virginity after the admission, maybe the school authorities should be doing the test every month, so any girl wei her label don lose would just be expelled, is that what will make Nigeria a better nation..? Better still, start testing ur daughters, anyone wei don trowei her label, just find tray for her to start hawking orange or calabash to sell pito.
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by perez019(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2012
@ op, u r definately high on noodles.. Our politicians are there looting our money with impunity and nobody is doin anything meaningful about it, u are now talking about checking ladies virginity status before gaining admission into tertiary institutions. Am sure your daughters will fail d virginity test. Everybody is answerable to God and not man ok.

1 Like

Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Clemzy16(m): 9:51am On Dec 07, 2012
@op you sounds confused. That is stone age mentality. What happens to Deflowered guys then?! Sharia law in the making.
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Sexxydivaa: 10:09am On Dec 07, 2012
Dolakinz: I was just wondering if the Federal Government could issue a directive to all Higher Institutions,Employers of labour,training schools, scholarship boards,and other relevant areas of choices THAT DISFLOWERED GALS SHOULDNT BE CONSIDERED.by testing /checking these ladies in thier medical facilities. EXCEPT, I REPEAT EXCEPT they are Legally Married OR were raped. And if raped both medical and police report should be tendered.
And also Guys that are convicted to have raped them should be sentenced to two{2} years imprisonment without an option of fine. Although I know it wont b possible these days. But maybe Government should announce it now and then Implementation should start mayb in the next 7{seven years}. This would sanitize, and make our future Guys and Ladies Fully serious wit their endeavous,and also immoralities in our society would reduce greatly bcoz both parties wud b afraid to try it.
Pls, suggestions are welcomd, insults also allowd.
lik say na by'force to go sch
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Dolakinz(m): 10:11am On Dec 07, 2012
Princess1982: This only goes for women? What about men? I mean there is no way to tell if a man is a virgin so I guess this only go for women.
. Except young boys go 4 married women. If our young gals stop dia sex bonanzas, guys wont b able to exploit them again, and by so doin, both young guys and gals wud b free 4rm it. I wrote dia dat d rapist shud b sentenced. And if it is d lady dat allowed free passage 4 d guy, she shud face her punishment alone coz d guy no force her.
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Dolakinz(m): 10:18am On Dec 07, 2012
Clemzy16: @op you sounds confused. That is stone age mentality. What happens to Deflowered guys then?! Sharia law in the making.
. My guy, even d world power{USA} av some rules u might find funny. Wot of countries dat legalise immoral acts like homosexualism among oda things. Also countries lyk China, russian, india, mexico practice nice rules lyk dis,although not abt virginity but moral acts lyk dis
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Princess1982(f): 10:20am On Dec 07, 2012
Dolakinz: . Except young boys go 4 married women. If our young gals stop dia sex bonanzas, guys wont b able to exploit them again, and by so doin, both young guys and gals wud b free 4rm it. I wrote dia dat d rapist shud b sentenced. And if it is d lady dat allowed free passage 4 d guy, she shud face her punishment alone coz d guy no force her.
Well would if young boys are punished for having sex then maybe the young girls wont have anybody to go bonanzas with, Im not going to even pretend I understand your thinking I just know keeping a girl out of college because she is no longer a virgin will only create another problem because not only will you have a deflowered girl now you will have a uneducated deflowered girl.
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Dolakinz(m): 10:21am On Dec 07, 2012
Clemzy16: @op you sounds confused. That is stone age mentality. What happens to Deflowered guys then?! Sharia law in the making.
. Go slip jor Bringing smtin lyk dis out doesnt relate 2 sharia law. I b redeemer
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Nobody: 10:30am On Dec 07, 2012
@OP, the creativeness in your stupidity amazes me
It will never be well with whoever did this to you!

1 Like

Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Princess1982(f): 10:30am On Dec 07, 2012
Dolakinz: . My guy, even d world power{USA} av some rules u might find funny. Wot of countries dat legalise immoral acts like homosexualism among oda things. Also countries lyk China, russian, india, mexico practice nice rules lyk dis,although not abt virginity but moral acts lyk dis
The reason why being a homosexual in the US is legal is because, our government is not trying to control what people do in private dont get me wrong I am totally against homosexuality I am by no means a supporter but I respect peoples personal choices. I mean God gave them free will so who is the government to interfere God will determine their salvation
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Dolakinz(m): 10:42am On Dec 07, 2012
flanrey: @OP, the creativeness in your stupidity amazes me
It will never be well with whoever did this to you!
... MR PIT TOILET. I pity people like u. Well, let me just say u v neva bin to assemblies where bills are passed . Everybody includin urself av d right to make suggestions. And if not right or allowed u say it is not rather dan condemning or abusing.
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by lolaluv1(f): 11:05am On Dec 07, 2012
Op.
Good point. And how about all the guys who deflowered these girls be damned to an electric chair and electrocuted to death?

Smdh!
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Kirinwa: 11:24am On Dec 07, 2012
lola.luv:
Op.
Good point. And how about all the guys who deflowered these girls be damned to an electric chair and electrocuted to death?

Smdh!

You are not a virgin. embarassed

1 Like

Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by lolaluv1(f): 11:36am On Dec 07, 2012
Kirinwa:

You are not a virgin. embarassed

Yeah! And Obama is gay for supporting gay rights!cheesy
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dolakinz: . Just hopin. But this wud help both boys and ladies

Broaden your views and perhaps we'll appreciate your help.
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by NoQualms1(f): 6:33pm On Dec 07, 2012
Lmao @disflowered

#trash
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Nobody: 6:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
Goodboy2012: Guy, if dey were to do that,
yeah thats because they deflower themselves angry
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Nobody: 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2012
@Poster ...I suppose the girls 'deflower' themselves without a man. What a weird,ridiculous idea.
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Exponental(m): 8:23pm On Dec 07, 2012
@op, what's in ur head?
Do u know dat some of our ladies lost their virginity @ their 1st/2nd yr in school.....does dat make them better?
Do u know dat, runs girls started in higher institutions......even in advanced boarding school (private institutions)
Do u know dat d only way 2 bring d best out of a child is by advise not by force...... Self decision!
And who is govt, d same people who are aristos to d girls lipsrsealed

virgin or not, it is a self decision!!
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
Dolakinz: . Except young boys go 4 married women. If our young gals stop dia sex bonanzas, guys wont b able to exploit them again, and by so doin, both young guys and gals wud b free 4rm it. I wrote dia dat d rapist shud b sentenced. And if it is d lady dat allowed free passage 4 d guy, she shud face her punishment alone coz d guy no force her.
i lauf at ur mentality.wats d meanin of d guy didnt force her.
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by chronique(m): 11:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
@ All NLs: Sorry I'm doing this. I normally dont insult pple outhere but did poster wud make me do so. Dis is abt d most stupid thing I've heard this year n only God knows wat is in dis poster's head. @ Op: Do u av pap/mud for brains? Pls read wat u wrote over n over again. If it still makes sense to u,den u should know u need medical attention. I feel sorry for d person dat gave u access to the internet. I'm not saying young boys n girls should practise immorailty but if dis ur idea is wat u think will solve it,den,I'm really sorry. I wonder how many pple thinking like u,are in dis country. Now I knw why it's difficult for Nigeria to move forward. Gosh!!!!
Re: Disflowered Ladies Should Not Be Given Admission To Higher Institutions,and Odas by drnoel: 12:01am On Dec 08, 2012
Stupid topic

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pls Save My Marriage / When Your Immediate Elder Brother Wants To Marry Your Ex / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.