Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,876 members, 7,980,056 topics. Date: Sunday, 20 October 2024 at 02:09 AM

Earn 50$ In 2 Mins And More In Just 16 Days Simply Marketing - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Earn 50$ In 2 Mins And More In Just 16 Days Simply Marketing (628 Views)

I Need 5 Peeps With Bsc 2:2, With Proficiency In 2 Local Languages! URGENT! / Get A Working Visa To Any Country In The World In 2 To 3 Weeks / Make 100 Dollars Instantly From This Free Survey Website In 30 Mins (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Earn 50$ In 2 Mins And More In Just 16 Days Simply Marketing by lorrin: 6:43pm On Feb 13, 2008
brothers and sisters, this is no yahoo scam, i tried it just now and it worked, earn over 15,000$ b4  the end of 16 days, a company in dubai is marketing thier site, the more you tell people about it, u earn $5 for that, at the end of the 16th day your total earning would be sent via western money transfer or buy something there and they ship it to you, too true to be true but i saw my friend with his plasma tv right now and i just had too sign up, enough gist, u check it out here and follow the link and register and ofcourse invite your friends, follow the site and read the instruction, read it b4 you claim its yahoo, yiou dont have to pau any thing for it

www.lorrin.dubaimlm.com

get PAID!!!
Re: Earn 50$ In 2 Mins And More In Just 16 Days Simply Marketing by seraho: 4:02pm On Feb 14, 2008
pls how do i inviote members cos have registered and i dont know the next thing to do
Re: Earn 50$ In 2 Mins And More In Just 16 Days Simply Marketing by lorrin: 12:39pm On Feb 19, 2008
I wish to state here that I registered under someone, you go to your email box and check for details. After following the link. I hope somthing Good comes out of it. smiley

(1) (Reply)

Fist Bank Delay On #rd Batch / 1st Bank Delay On 3rd Batch! / A Treasure You Will Like To Introduce Your Friends To.gold Money Network Biz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.