Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,183,885 members, 7,922,128 topics. Date: Thursday, 15 August 2024 at 07:09 PM

What Am I Going To Do Am Let Down By My Girlfriend - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / What Am I Going To Do Am Let Down By My Girlfriend (1026 Views)

Am I Being Scammed? Please Advice! / Sometimes I Want To Regret Going To School / How Bad Is It, Going To An Interview With Native Wear? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Am I Going To Do Am Let Down By My Girlfriend by femiflirt(m): 6:45pm On Feb 13, 2008
what can i ndo for my girlfriend to let her know i love am real, are father just figure out that am in love with her daugther so she ask me to stop, and i refused, but unfurtunately i saw my girl dating one of my friend, and i dont want to let out of my life for now, please tell me what to do,
Re: What Am I Going To Do Am Let Down By My Girlfriend by kunlenki(m): 7:03pm On Feb 13, 2008
That means she is not fdor you, you better forget about her and conbtinue with your life
Re: What Am I Going To Do Am Let Down By My Girlfriend by legs(f): 7:30pm On Feb 13, 2008
i dont mean to be insensitive but this is actually the 'jobs' thread
Re: What Am I Going To Do Am Let Down By My Girlfriend by Biafran(f): 10:13am On Feb 14, 2008
You know,
just get to the middle of the third mainland bridge abd jump over the bridge, ass hole! Is not your mates that are in the seminary, you are talking of girlfriend, Can you even maintain one, angry

Hissssssssssssssssssed! angry
Re: What Am I Going To Do Am Let Down By My Girlfriend by firdausy: 11:51am On Feb 14, 2008
Man, this is a JOB site not a roman undecided :-Xtic site, do you know how to use this forum, read the instructions again! embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: What Am I Going To Do Am Let Down By My Girlfriend by jerryya: 9:08am On Feb 15, 2008
why sowing the whole of ur life in2 a woman?move on! that's what separate men from the boys.u think say i luv u!i luv u!na him be luv.A tru & honest luv is tested when adversity hits u.That girl don dey eye ur friend te te no bi today.Do u have a job?if yes concentrate on your future.If non! u beta wake up!Abeg luv CHRIST JESUS this way! u will experience a miracle.Zoooooooooooooooooom.
Re: What Am I Going To Do Am Let Down By My Girlfriend by oderaam: 11:42am On Feb 15, 2008
Landers
lets be more sensitive the way we talk to people,for the fact that this is an aninimous platform does not give us the right to be insulting people.

someone only asked for your advice and nothing more, if you have to advice him be mannerd and don't shower your frustration on him, it could happen to anybody, nobody is a saint or island.

Poster, I will advice you forget her for now, concentrate on what you are doing may be she feels you are not well to do finanancially and thats the security of a woman especially in 9ja where real love is hard to find

Sailon with your life and the treasure will be found.
Re: What Am I Going To Do Am Let Down By My Girlfriend by Yetunday(f): 11:57am On Feb 15, 2008
@ poster, maybe ur story is d "tell me ur name and I know who u re". How can u add "flirt" to ur name. As for me, we've ony heard of ur own side of the story but what if u actually flirt around and the girl knew about it so she dumped u!Incase that's not the reason, if she is urs, she wld not av gone so be grateful to God that she left and pray u find ur soulmate/better half.
Just for next time, this topic should be posted under the romance forum for u not to be yabbed and to get more pple with experience to advise u.
Re: What Am I Going To Do Am Let Down By My Girlfriend by kulex2k1(m): 1:19pm On Feb 16, 2008
there's a place at ketu market they sell the best "otapiapia" go buy one and drink it ur problem will be solved
Re: What Am I Going To Do Am Let Down By My Girlfriend by SweetT1: 2:55pm On Feb 16, 2008
@Femiflirt

My friend, you are in a wrong section. You are in a section of frustrated individuals looking for a job. You are prone to abuse and cursing, these guys in this section no get time for girlfriend/boyfriend issues, them dey try to feed mouth first ! But looking at your profile, i see that you are only 18, please my friend leave that girl alone and concentrate on your studies so that you can come back to this section and begin look for a good job. Ok?
Re: What Am I Going To Do Am Let Down By My Girlfriend by tonmandy(m): 9:15pm On Feb 16, 2008
o boy wetin dey worry u.we are talkng abt job u re busy dieing in love.

(1) (Reply)

Total Plc Is Recruiting For A Customer Service Officer / Jobs In A Financial Institution / Jobs At The Us Embassy: Procurement Agent; Mechanical Engineer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.