Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,182,425 members, 7,917,327 topics. Date: Saturday, 10 August 2024 at 11:23 PM

How I Killed My Wife — Prophet - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How I Killed My Wife — Prophet (1470 Views)

How I Bought My Wife / Why I Fought My Wife In Public –deji Of Akure / My Wife-To-Be Is An "Osu" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How I Killed My Wife — Prophet by MP007(m): 7:02pm On Feb 13, 2008
An Abuja-based cleric, Prophet Uche Iloduba, has told the Federal Capital Territory (FCT) Police Command, how he killed his wife, Stella Ubi, who was found dead with her body already decomposing by her brother, Emmanuel Solomon, in the couple’s Wuse 2, Abuja home last year.

Emmanuel said he had gone in search of his sister after he failed to hear anything from her for some weeks and several calls to her mobile phone also failed to go through.

The corpse of Stella, who only got married to the self-professed prophet some months ago, was found tied down, with face burnt and a native egg beside her head on the first day of the year.

The apartment was securely locked and the door had to be broken by the deceased’s brother, whose curiosity was further heightened by the offensive odour coming out of the house.

There was an immediate suspicion that she may have been killed for ritual purposes by her husband, more so that the prophet had disappeared, leading to the suspicion that he might have had a hand in the murder of his wife, thus, the FCT Police Command began a manhunt for the prophet, who was eventually arrested in Kogi State early this week.

Haruna John, FCT’s Commissioner of Police, told P.M. News that on interrogation, the prophet, who claimed to have written over 300 books, said he committed the gruesome murder around five O’clock on the date of the incident.

He also said the accused led a team of detectives to the couple’s Wuse apartment, where he showed them a cutlass and hammer he used for the ignoble act.

The itinerant prophet, however, told journalists when he was paraded on Wednesday, that he killed his wife because his family wanted to use the deceased to kill him.

He specifically accused Stella of attempting to poison him.

The prophet, who bears a striking resemblance to the infamous Reverend King, then gave a graphic detail of the events and how he eventually killed Stella with the hammer and cutlass.

“The issue of killing my wife began from our family members, who are cultists. They set her against me as I saw her in my dream, struggling to kill me. So, I woke up and the environment was changed. This was Satan and I began to struggle with her. In self defence, I went out, got a rope, overpowered her, tied her down and killed her with this hammer and cutlass,” the prophet said.

P.M. News, however, gathered that the prophet had reflected his strange side when he refused to take photographs with members of the deceased’s family during their wedding.

Stella was a staff of Nigeria Investment Promotion Council before her death.

http://www.thenewsng.com/modules/zmagazine/article.php?articleid=22149
Re: How I Killed My Wife — Prophet by toshmann(m): 7:28pm On Feb 13, 2008
if this is true, that prophet should be sentenced to death by hanging and his body should be burnt and the ashes fluched in a toilet ASAP angry

I think the time has come for some strong monitoring of religious organisations in nigeria. including their financial accounts etc. they should start investigating ALL of them. all accounts should be made public in the internet like "annual reports" of companies angry and all those involved in highly spiritual activities should be even more vigorously investigated and monitored. what is all this sh-t? angry

i find it hard to imagine what happens in the most religious country in the world.

any church that can not FULLY explain it's activities including it's accounts and it's donors and sources of income should be closed down and it's leader(s) arrested by EFCC angry

ooooooooooo angry angry angry angry
Re: How I Killed My Wife — Prophet by ifyalways(f): 7:47pm On Feb 15, 2008
what a very sad and patethic story. cry cry cry cry

(1) (Reply)

Translation Of Dobale And Ekunle / The Greater Igbo Nation – By – Ishaq D. Al-sulaimani / Happy Yoruba New Year.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.