Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,281 members, 7,977,858 topics. Date: Thursday, 17 October 2024 at 02:25 PM

Trump Vs. Sugar!! - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Trump Vs. Sugar!! (830 Views)

Forbes Rating: Dangote Richer Than Donald Trump, Abramovich & Oprah Put Together / Dangote Is Richer Than Trump, Abramovich, Oprah Put Together – FORBES / Inside Donald Trump’s $100M Private Jet (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trump Vs. Sugar!! by PastorAIO: 12:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
I hardly post outside of Religion section but this affair is too sweet to ignore and this is the probably the best section for discussing it.

Donald Trump (supposed US billionaire, but according to Sugar his money is all borrowed) VS Sir Alan Sugar (UK entrepreneur).

Trump: “Sugar — unlike you, I own The Apprentice. You were never successful enough…… to do The Apprentice but I approved you anyway. Without my show you’d be nothing!”

Sugar: “You approved me! What a load of rubbish dream on You don’t own apprentice Mark Burnett does. Shut up and argue with Obama. success is measured with what you have in business.I own all my real estate with no bank borrowing how about you big shot?”

Trump: “Sugar-Keep working hard so I make plenty of $ with your show……You have little persona, but The Apprentice concept is great and lucky for you!”

http://www.londonlovesbusiness.com/business-news/business/donald-trump-tells-alan-sugar-you-are-nothing/4155.article

between the 2 of them who is the better, more successful, business man?

Does Donald Trump really own the Apprentice?

What makes Big men like that start fighting shamelessly in public?

What is the big deal with this Twitter thing that all the famous people are doing? I never got twitter but it seems to me that it is the place that rich and famous people go to embarrass themselves.
Sugar: “success is measured with what you have in business.I own all my real estate with no bank borrowing how about you big shot?You have had a charisma bypass.”
Re: Trump Vs. Sugar!! by niyooo(m): 1:25am On Jan 15, 2013
Hi, I sent you a pm but didn't see your reply. Pls, I want to ask you some questions but not on the open forum. How can I contact you?

Thanks
Re: Trump Vs. Sugar!! by LBanks(m): 12:02pm On Jan 15, 2013
Pastor AIO: I hardly post outside of Religion section but this affair is too sweet to ignore and this is the probably the best section for discussing it.

Donald Trump (supposed US billionaire, but according to Sugar his money is all borrowed) VS Sir Alan Sugar (UK entrepreneur).

Trump: “Sugar — unlike you, I own The Apprentice. You were never successful enough…… to do The Apprentice but I approved you anyway. Without my show you’d be nothing!”

Sugar: “You approved me! What a load of rubbish dream on You don’t own apprentice Mark Burnett does. Shut up and argue with Obama. success is measured with what you have in business.I own all my real estate with no bank borrowing how about you big shot?”

Trump: “Sugar-Keep working hard so I make plenty of $ with your show……You have little persona, but The Apprentice concept is great and lucky for you!”

http://www.londonlovesbusiness.com/business-news/business/donald-trump-tells-alan-sugar-you-are-nothing/4155.article

between the 2 of them who is the better, more successful, business man?

Does Donald Trump really own the Apprentice?

What makes Big men like that start fighting shamelessly in public?

What is the big deal with this Twitter thing that all the famous people are doing? I never got twitter but it seems to me that it is the place that rich and famous people go to embarrass themselves.
Sugar: “success is measured with what you have in business.I own all my real estate with no bank borrowing how about you big shot?You have had a charisma bypass.”
Lol, the so-called "Alan Sugar" is not a thoroughbred enterpreneur if not he shouldn't be boasting of not owing the bank. Borrowing money to acquire assets is good debt which can multiply your income exponentially and make you even richer than you are. I think "Sugar" has a lot to learn because a real thoroughbred entrepreneur/investor who knows the game of money very well will not be concerned about whether another entrepreneur is owing the bank or not. Even the Adenuga's, Otedola's, the Dangote's etc as rich as they are, they still collect loans from banks go and find out. So i think that shouldn't be an issue at all.
Re: Trump Vs. Sugar!! by PastorAIO: 11:56pm On Jan 21, 2013
niyooo: Hi, I sent you a pm but didn't see your reply. Pls, I want to ask you some questions but not on the open forum. How can I contact you?

Thanks

I'm terribly sorry for the delayed response. I've been in 9ja and I didn't check my internet while I was there. you can contact me on EDITED

(1) (Reply)

Make N75,000 To N80,000 Monthly Be A Marketer/distributor/retailer Of Pustefix / (Free Tutorial) How To Make A Money Online Without Spending A Dime. / Pig Pen Construction

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.