Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,201,098 members, 7,977,181 topics. Date: Wednesday, 16 October 2024 at 09:23 PM

Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves (27316 Views)

An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / VIDEO: Nigeria NSDC Commandant Makes A Fool Of Himself On National TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: When is Nigeria going to divide?

I sure can't live around cannibals who feed on human flesh. undecided

Are you now running away like the coward in your blood keeps urging you?
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:08am On Dec 09, 2012
Ibo primitive cannibals, part 5. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dancing with human heads. sad sad sad

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ak47mann(m): 11:09am On Dec 09, 2012
OP have change the topic for yaribas
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:10am On Dec 09, 2012
This dumbo is still comparing EATING HUMAN FLESH(CANNIBALISM) with rituals; how dumb are eboes for phuck sake?

The spirits of those they ate for lunch must be haunting the whole tribe. sad sad
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:11am On Dec 09, 2012
Ibo primitive cannibals, part 6. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 11:13am On Dec 09, 2012
Parallel between the past and the present? Hmmm.....

Jankara market is self- effacing and deceptively ordinary. Located close to Idumagbo area of Lagos Island, the market is just a stretch of an old street.

Ears on the ground

Like other streets and markets, canvassers and touts hang around the place pitching for customers and mugus (gullible people). Though low in reputation,touts are an essential segment of this time – honoured market. Over the years, the place has come to be known as a place where any thing goes. And so, the touts come handy here.

They have their ears on the ground, and therefore know all the goings-on.

Book and wait

A week ago, our reporter posed as a juju priest who was in dire need of human body parts for urgent rituals. After about four hours of waiting and being passed from one “contact” to another, and played around like ping-pong, the reporter got a dealer who “booked” him. The rule here is, if you want a fresh human body part, you book and wait. If your order is for dry parts you get instant delivery.

But you must be an expert in human anatomy to decipher the parts you want from man’s closest animal relations – gorilla, chimpanzee and monkey.

Dark secret

But don’t jump to a hasty conclusion, there are genuine traders and honest businessmen and women at Jankara.They perhaps don’t even know that the place also habour a dark secret. A police post even looks over the place. A signpost calls it Oko Awo Police Post. An office on the counter there stared at our reporter angrily when he asked him if the police know about the wheeling and dealing in human body parts in the area: “What kind of question be this? I beg go, no be for here—o” the police officer retorted angrily.

Menumo

This expression when translated literally means “seal your lips” in Yoruba. The term is said in whisper and hushed tone — menu…mo .When you say the first syllable, you pause, look around to be sure there’s no third party or curiosity cat eaves dropping. When a deal is struck, you will be taken to some dank shanties and courtyard for your consignment.

The business is all about raw cash. A fresh human head has a street value of N250, 000. Fresh internal organs like heart, lung, kidney, and so on go for 500,000 a piece.

Other vital parts like joystick, womanliness and bosom costs N50,000 each.Fresh tongue is sold at N100,000.

Sunday Sun learnt when a tongue is “ritualized and jujufied” that it “works well” for traders and people who apply for visa to go abroad “when well prepared, no one go question you for embassy and even your working place”, a dealer whose alias is Baba Ibeji revealed.

Toe and finger, Sunday Sun further learnt are good for travelers and business people. “ The toe is for traveling without falling.

The finger is to make money. Any thing you touch turns to money”, Baba Ibeji said.

Fresh toe and finger goes for N50,000 each.

Ritual animals

Even animals considered endangered species are not spared in Jankara. Herbalist beside the area’s butcher shop openly sell a wide range of animals. Imprisoned in wire-mesh cages are live animals like eagles, tortoise, chamellion, alligator and so on. A live eagle goes for N10,000.

Dead and dry one costsN500,000. Live Tortois costN5,000 while ordinary empty one is sold for N2,500.

Live chamelion costs N2,500. Dead and dry one goes for N2,000. The lizard-like creature, Sunday Sun learnt, is in demand by Advance Fee Fraudster —419. “When the thing is worked”, it means the more you look, the less you see, you will never caught,” one of the dealers who declined to give his name said.

Tough-skinned

The dealers know their terrain and the world they inhabit.They smell and sense danger in the air all the time. They are inclined to do business with you if you mention and have a prove of a regular Juju priest and customer. Even at this, they will still carry out a check on you. There’s no physical search. Under the pretex of “bringing your thing”, they will call your guarrantor and run a check on you. Any discovery of falsehood, they will cancel the deal and melt out of sight, leaving you to wait forever

Where missing people go

Jankara might be the possible place where missing persons in Lagos resurface but reduced to faceless, liveless body parts. As though to corroborate this, the managing director of Lagos State waste Management Authority (LAWMAN), Mr Ola Oresanya told Sunday Sun in an interview that hardly a day passes in the city without street sweepers and refuse collectors picking dismembered corpses and body parts.

“The corpses and body parts may be the handwork of ritualist and hit-and-run drivers”, he said.

Meanwhile Sunday Sun learnt that the morgues in the city are brimming with unclaimed dcorpses.There’s no more land for mass burial. So cremnation is the only option,” the source said.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by cantell(m): 11:13am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: This dumbo is still comparing EATING HUMAN FLESH(CANNIBALISM) with rituals; how dumb are eboes for phuck sake?

The spirits of those they ate for lunch must be haunting the whole tribe. sad sad
Another moronic A-hole.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by PhysicsQED(m): 11:14am On Dec 09, 2012
If this thread is just going to become an avenue for various people to mock the culture of other groups, then perhaps the mods should lock it.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NegroNtns(m): 11:15am On Dec 09, 2012
Abagworo:

If its her choice so be it. That's Igbo culture for you. Freedom to live without fear and molestation. Your face still remains smooth while your sexual freedom and satisfaction as a woman is intact. It is not surprising then why your men are all over Igbo ladies while we consider yours as poo.

your igbomen have departed and abandoned home. your women have followed suit. they are smarter than you. you have become tenants in other people land. you are no longer a means of security for them and their womb and what it may bring forth. They have choosed a new owner for the poussy and the womb. they need a new security for their children.....the kind of security enjoyed in yorubaland. no torment, no victimization, no oppression. They are dedicating their wombs to bring forth a new generation of progeny for Oduduwa.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:16am On Dec 09, 2012
Can't save your primitive tribe, you lost, bytch.

Ibo men in 1930. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/682576_IGBO_MALE_IN_THE_30S_jpg94c7de8ceeaa6d98b9d9f5f774b522a2
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 11:17am On Dec 09, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli.:
Jump in and make your chirpping noises you monkeys, and by the way, have fun as you swing from tree to tree.

The change of original post and topic title has proven where is OP is NOT from.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:18am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NegroNtns(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2012
PhysicsQED: If this thread is just going to become an avenue for various people to mock the culture of other groups, then perhaps the mods should lock it.

yo dude, which one u dey.

nobody talk bout bini here. we dey enjoy here...why u want shut down the playground?
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:19am On Dec 09, 2012
PhysicsQED: If this thread is just going to become an avenue for various people to mock the culture of other groups, then perhaps the mods should lock it.

STFU!

Where were you when ibos were mocking yoruba culture? GTFOH and go find something else to do.

They started it and they got served, end of story!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:20am On Dec 09, 2012
Don't start what you can't finish.

Where's rick.ross' biitchazz that has been spamming the whole forum with nonsense about yoruba's for like three months now?

I have had enough of that shiit and I'm ready to do this all day today!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 11:21am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: Ibo primitive cannibals, part 5. shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Dancing with human heads. sad sad sad

This is great, even the young men are learning to be strong warriors who can chop off yoruba heads, very good.

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:22am On Dec 09, 2012
If your tribe isn't involved, phuck off the thread and go preach ya sermons elsewhere.

No one cares about ya dumb epistles on here, phuck off.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by bittyend(m): 11:24am On Dec 09, 2012
Reloading......................................

Just found a new link with tons of pictures. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 11:24am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: Don't start what you can't finish.

Where's rick.ross' biitchazz that has been spamming the whole forum with nonsense about yoruba's for like three months now?

I have had enough of that shiit and I'm ready to do this all day today!

Face your front byatch, oily brain!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by PhysicsQED(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

yo dude, which one u dey.

nobody talk bout bini here. we dey enjoy here...why u want shut down the playground?

I wasn't going to post on the thread except to clear up that picture bittyend posted about washing of feet - to point out its origin and the actual significance of the ceremony. But then I saw how ugly the thread was getting so I made a suggestion to the mod.

bittyend:

STFU!

Where were you when ibos were mocking yoruba culture? GTFOH and go find something else to do.

They started it and they got served, end of story!

STFU yourself. What makes you think I was only referring to you or to those mocking Igbo culture when I said "various people"? If I meant to reference the mocking of Igbo culture alone, I would have said that. You and those you're arguing with are mocking each other's cultures, pasts, etc. and dragging each other into the mud. . .and for what? It's pointless.

Anyway, if you want to continue the sh1t slinging fest, go right ahead, but I wrote what I wrote only because I saw that Jarus had been viewing the thread, not to address you or anything.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 11:25am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: Reloading......................................

Just found a new link with tons of pictures. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Keek shooting, glorifying the true warriors, Ohafia warriors we hail you!!!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NegroNtns(m): 11:26am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: Yoruba's in 1912!

God bless Yorubas people! cool

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/682616_Oba_Eshugbayi_Eleko_Oba_of_Lagos_1901-1925__1932_and_Council_circa_1912__jpge02fa831f5116ae57ed4522508850eaa[/img]

you dont see anybody parading skulls and blood drips and machette.....

look at orderliness in the king's court.

bitty, do you know what they did in the 1914 amalgamation to effect a uniform system of rulership for north and south?

oyinboman said Yorubas had a superior system of organization and political heirarchy. so they tempered it down to a lower level like hausas have. then in east ibos were upgraded to the hausa style and still it was not fitting. so they created warrant officers. these wofficers are what today they call Ezes.

there is no comparing our kings to igbos. Hausa was no match to us much less yanmiri.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 11:27am On Dec 09, 2012
PhysicsQED:

I wasn't going to post on the thread except to clear up that picture bittyend posted about washing of feet - to point out its origin and the actual significance of the ceremony. But then I saw how ugly the thread was getting so I made a suggestion to the mod.

STFU yourself. What makes you think I was only referring to you or to those mocking Igbo culture when I said "various people"? If I meant to reference the mocking of Igbo culture alone, I would have said that. You and those you're arguing with are mocking each other's cultures, pasts, etc. and dragging each other into the mud. . .and for what? It's pointless.

Anyway, if you want to continue the sh1t slinging fest, go right ahead, but I wrote what I wrote only because I saw that Jarus had been viewing the thread, not to address you or anything.

You think Jarus is not being entertained? He is relaxing and enjoying this with Seun.

Bitterend, bring it on.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 11:29am On Dec 09, 2012
bittyend: Yoruba's in 1912!

God bless Yorubas people! cool

[img]https://www.nairaland.com/attachments/682616_Oba_Eshugbayi_Eleko_Oba_of_Lagos_1901-1925__1932_and_Council_circa_1912__jpge02fa831f5116ae57ed4522508850eaa[/img]

Those white Arab scarves? Is this not some arab conquerors telling you how ofter they will be servining the A holes of your wives and dauthters?

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NegroNtns(m): 11:30am On Dec 09, 2012
look at oyinbo parliament member receiving yoruba king in england. look at the kings posture with that commoner.

1 Share

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 11:34am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns: look at oyinbo parliament member receiving yoruba king in england. look at the kings posture with that commoner.

Oh that, a yoruba king being tricked into England before they robbed you of the Lagos island.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NegroNtns(m): 11:35am On Dec 09, 2012
PhysicsQED:

oh dear physics,

when roforofo fight dey go on nobody care about housekeeping.. my brother abeg some things dont need clearing up....just act like you no see am.

when you come in like this in middle of fight its not good.

bitty abeg leave physics alone, he meant well but sometimes he is unawares that his action can push the wrong button. abeg leave am.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by vanbonattel: 11:37am On Dec 09, 2012
Negro_Ntns:

oh dear physics,

when roforofo fight dey go on nobody care about housekeeping.. my brother abeg some things dont need clearing up....just act like you no see am.

when you come in like this in middle of fight its not good.

bitty abeg leave physics alone, he meant well but sometimes he is unawares that his action can push the wrong button. abeg leave am.

Confusion when he has no more points, hitting out at everybody and achieving nothing.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Dainfamous: 11:41am On Dec 09, 2012
yorope from this pixs i can see u people have no culture of ur own,everything is borrow borrow,from attire,culture,and religion,all are borrowed even ODUDUWA that fall from the sky is even borrow from terminator sad

2 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 11:43am On Dec 09, 2012
My intent is not to make fun of other people or tear down anyone's culture.

It is only a response to a statement saying that [b]Igbos are the most primitive tribe out of all the 250 ethnic groups [/b]in Nigeria based on certain characteristics (a statement which, by the way, has not been proven yet).

In truth, these characteristics were shared by ALL human groups in the entire world at some point in time.

And they are prevalent even today. Ethnic killings, ritual murder in all parts of Nigeria, cannibalism by individuals of many Nigerian groups (e.g. Birom eating fulani).

ALL humans are capable of rubbish, and were.

It does not matter what evils were done when, since we all did it anyway, but what we are trying to do now to advance as human beings.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (Reply)

Lauretta Onochie: "INEC Is Saved From A Serpent" - Shehu Sani / Akwa Ibom North West: APC Submits Akpabio's Name To INEC / Shettima To Nigerians: Be Prepared For Tough Time In 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.