Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,948 members, 7,949,257 topics. Date: Sunday, 15 September 2024 at 12:16 AM

Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves (27252 Views)

An Open Appeal To All Tribal Bigots On Nairaland / Message For The Mods: Nairaland's Names Of Tribal Bigots. / VIDEO: Nigeria NSDC Commandant Makes A Fool Of Himself On National TV (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
dayokanu:

Is this "wear" Aba -made?

"Software"; thanks for the correction,arugbo- oshi!

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by dayokanu(m): 8:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
[quote author=]

A yoruba person created the account to create discord amoung igbos, there's a strange and very childish tribalism that will never die among them.
If you make a thread glorifying igbos it now gets deleted lol. It's really pathetic because in the end of the day they know where they are and they know where we are and if they try to hide it the facts remain.

any picture i post of owerri gets deleted because nowhere in the SW looks that good. the mod thinks that by deleting the pictures they can take away the fact that enugu, imo, uyo, asaba, and PH look better than every where in the SW. power to them lol. That's why nobody is buying ad space on this site and it's ratings are dropping (i watch the analytic statistic [/quote]

Have you read posts from Chino? or maybe Chino too is a yoruba person

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by OdenigboAroli(m): 8:59pm On Dec 07, 2012
dayokanu:

Have you read posts from Chino? or maybe Chino too is a yoruba person

Chino is only one out of about five million Anambrarians...He doesn't speak for Omanbala!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Malawian(m): 9:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
who be this ode? btw, i am anambra myself, from oraukwu, idemili north. you aigbofia, which bush did you hail from? embarassed
Aigbofa: Viewing this topic: Malawian(m),

Are you inferior to Anambra people? Is that why you are lurking in the shadows?
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Malawian(m): 9:03pm On Dec 07, 2012
@ aigbofa and dayokanu, malawian is about to start a thread to cruch the remaing Yoruba resistance. my break comes up next week, and i cant wait. una go hear am nah.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 9:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
Malawian: who be this ode? btw, i am anambra myself, from oraukwu, idemili north. you aigbofia, which bush did you hail from? embarassed

I guess you are superior to other ibos then. I wonder how a scoundrel like you could be superior to anyone though.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by wissezy: 9:16pm On Dec 07, 2012
*shakes head*Op, no need cursing you.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by salam001(m): 9:17pm On Dec 07, 2012
Aigbofa and dayokanu,na wa o,i guess that man that ran away after impregnanting your mother with you is igbo,thats why you are on every Igbo threads attacking them,leave brothers to settle their problem
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by manny4life(m): 9:20pm On Dec 07, 2012
afam4eva:
I don't get...
nnenna.1:

How do you mean?

What I'm stating is that the way both of you are attacking him is very uncalled for, particularly Ms. OR Mrs, your comments were harsh though. My point is, if in the face of distress and you turn on one another because of his past history, it will be difficult for people to say their Igbo.

I'm not saying you don't have right to speak your opinions, but to me, certain comments are best left out. As for me, that's my own opinion - not all Anambra folks endorse some unruly behavior like the lots on here.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 9:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
salam001: Aigbofa and dayokanu,na wa o,i guess that man that ran away after impregnanting your mother with you is igbo,thats why you are on every Igbo threads attacking them,leave brothers to settle their problem

I guess the Ape that sired you got away before your mother could tie it up. Bloody mo,ron, who mentions other peoples parents here, other than low IQ retar.ds like you.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by dayokanu(m): 9:22pm On Dec 07, 2012
salam001: Aigbofa and dayokanu,na wa o,i guess that man that ran away after impregnanting your mother with you is igbo,thats why you are on every Igbo threads attacking them,leave brothers to settle their problem

Ojuku is the man that ran away to Abidjan.

BTW go and buy Brighter grammar and stop spelling it as "IMPREGNANTING" bloody illiterate

4 Likes

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by wissezy: 9:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
My fellow igbos, pls, you pple should ignore them.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Malawian(m): 9:28pm On Dec 07, 2012
you still did not answer me. which bush do you hail from? so your oil lubricated brain thinks you can bait a whole me abi? be like you no know your papa.
Aigbofa:

I guess you are superior to other ibos then. I wonder how a scoundrel like you could be superior to anyone though.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 9:30pm On Dec 07, 2012
Malawian: you still did not answer me. which bush do you hail from? so your oil lubricated brain thinks you can bait a whole me abi? be like you no know your papa.

I know your papa though, he is swinging from tree to tree somewhere east of river Niger.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by salam001(m): 9:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
dayokanu:

Ojuku is the man that ran away to Abidjan.

BTW go and buy Brighter grammar and stop spelling it as "IMPREGNANTING" bloody illiterate
lwkmd,so the comment hit your spinal chord real hard,now you resort to teaching english language
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by salam001(m): 9:36pm On Dec 07, 2012
Aigbofa:

I guess the Ape that sired you got away before your mother could tie it up. Bloody mo,ron, who mentions other peoples parents here, other than low IQ retar.ds like you.
if you really have respect for people's parents like you said,you wouldnt be here beefing and dishing Igbo
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Malawian(m): 9:40pm On Dec 07, 2012
you still havent answered. i therefore conclude say nothing dey your mouth. ode.
Aigbofa:

I know your papa though, he is swinging from tree to tree somewhere east of river Niger.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by ak47mann(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2012
everybody don become englalesh teacher but pls Yoruba bigots should piss off from here cool
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by Nobody: 11:11pm On Dec 07, 2012
I didn't attack anyone though. Well except the troll (and I know that it is NOT who it is pretending to be). I am also from Anambra state and my suspicion is that someone is setting this thread up so that people will insult Anambraians and that there will be a igbo vs igbo bloodbath.

Well no big deal. Good troll job on his part though.

manny4life:

What I'm stating is that the way both of you are attacking him is very uncalled for, particularly Ms. OR Mrs, your comments were harsh though. My point is, if in the face of distress and you turn on one another because of his past history, it will be difficult for people to say their Igbo.

I'm not saying you don't have right to speak your opinions, but to me, certain comments are best left out. As for me, that's my own opinion - not all Anambra folks endorse some unruly behavior like the lots on here.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by PaulJohn1: 11:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
A deep thinking person should understand the deceptive mind that has created this thread.
You feel there is a need to pass an obvious delicate fact to the public and still want to maintain your relationship with ur people on this forum.
Won't rule out the possibility of the OP been the impersonated ID, 'cause of his kins experiences on other threads.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by giftbz(m): 11:44pm On Dec 07, 2012
[b][/b]Chino24, you are a very big disgrace to ur generation.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NegroNtns(m): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2012
Malawian: @ aigbofa and dayokanu, malawian is about to start a thread to cruch the remaing Yoruba resistance. my break comes up next week, and i cant wait. una go hear am nah.

yeah, bring it on, stupid kidnapper..... mechienu cheesy

who is the new Eze for ibo people? where is onlytruth to lock this were back in his stable.

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by cfours: 1:33am On Dec 08, 2012
chino24: On point nwanne..Anambra is a monolithic state, that is why we are against any attempt by the rest of SE to touch any part of it in the name of state creation. We are not interested, we are good and perfect combination that way we are.

Very soon they will complain about the SUBJECT..that we should re-phrase it.. cheesy

Its the only single African state of Nigerian extraction that produced the best and brightest..

ANAMBRA bu Ijele cool

GOD Bless Anambra

rotfl

which one is omanbala sef? Is that what anambra people call themselves?
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by cfours: 1:41am On Dec 08, 2012
Odenigbo Aroli:

I know you guys have lots of rich folks but Omanbala boys are in a class of their own....You simply cannot beat them...y'all be taking business tips from Omanbala guys. All other Igbo see Omanbala boys as a very different breed and they trully are. This is the first time I'm hearing of "Akpugo". I know Orlu ppl gats dough but I ain't know bout Akpugo. Its also a lie that most modern houses in Enugu city are owned by Enugu guys! You should not compare Omanbala boys with anybody...you know why ? Every single Omanbala guy have to be wealthy and that's our mindset mate....get the mulla or die chasing it! That's what it takes to be a Nwa Omanbala.. enugu guys don't have such consuming orientation and inspiration like we do! Some ppl wait for the money to walk up to them while some walks to the mulla and grab it with annoyance. Get it ?

So this whole saga started from this thread: "Enugu Pride of the East"
https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/67

hahaha i can't shout grin
"get the mulla or die chasing it"
choi...na so?
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by seanet01: 2:26am On Dec 08, 2012
Typical chest beating that normally got you people into trouble.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:31am On Dec 08, 2012
c.fours:

So this whole saga started from this thread: "Enugu Pride of the East"
https://www.nairaland.com/979128/enugu-pride-east/67

hahaha i can't shout grin
"get the mulla or die chasing it"
choi...na so?

Yes,and I stand by my words but dont mistake me for a "supremacist"... I never looked down on anybody but i strive to be the best i can be. I didnt join nl today. I have long before now established my views and stance on the Igbo agenda. So,before you start speaking from your a..nus i suggest you look at the Odenigbo closer!
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:34am On Dec 08, 2012
Paul John: A deep thinking person should understand the deceptive mind that has created this thread.
You feel there is a need to pass an obvious delicate fact to the public and still want to maintain your relationship with ur people on this forum.
Won't rule out the possibility of the OP been the impersonated ID, 'cause of his kins experiences on other threads.

You are a daft monkey! ! Look at this fool....You are not very wise,mumu! And what do you mean by "his kins experiences"? How can I impersonate myself and still use the same handle?
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by NRIPRIEST(m): 2:37am On Dec 08, 2012
seanet01: Typical chest beating that normally got you people into trouble.

Look mr, move along because nobody invited you here.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by seanet01: 3:27am On Dec 08, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Look mr, move along because nobody invited you here.
You dey craze. Do i need invitation before i tell you the damm fact?

1 Like

Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by seanet01: 3:29am On Dec 08, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

You are a daft monkey! ! Look at this fool....You are not very wise,mumu! And what do you mean by "his kins experiences"? How can I impersonate myself and still use the same handle?
You have comprehension problem.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by cfours: 3:46am On Dec 08, 2012
NRI PRIEST:

Yes,and I stand by my words but dont mistake me for a "supremacist"... I never looked down on anybody but i strive to be the best i can be. I didnt join nl today. I have long before now established my views and stance on the Igbo agenda. So,before you start speaking from your a..nus i suggest you look at the Odenigbo closer!

noone called you supremacist. just find the materialistic sentiments very funny. life is too short to sacrifice for money, bro.
but seriously this whole thread is funny. i really am curious to know who the imposter is.
Re: Dumb Tribal Bigots Making A Fool Of Themselves by rickross2: 5:29am On Dec 08, 2012
Igbo people sef.
Someone from that tribe that still shiiit in nylon bags created this thread so all Igbos will fight and kill each other, and you lots cannot read the writing on the wall

I repeat, this is the handiwork of those people that have horrible tiger marks on their faces, this is 21st century but they still shiit in nylon bags. IGBOS ARE SMART PEOPLE, PLS DONT LET THESE COWARDS LEAD U GUYS ASTRAY...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (18) (Reply)

100 Boko Haram Killed In Fight With Nigerian Troops / BUSTED: London Wellington Hospital Disown Metuh’s Dr Casey / Expect Heavy Security In Anambra Soon, Soludo Tells Residents

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.