Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,441 members, 7,964,794 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 08:51 PM

Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba (5781 Views)

Lagos To Demolish 800 Houses For 4th Mainland Bridge / Troops Demolish Boko Haram Guard Post In Sambisa, Kill Insurgents [PHO / Every Illegal Structures In Aba Must Go Down, Vows Dr Ikpeazu (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Promolysis(m): 6:24pm On Dec 07, 2012
Abians are to be blame for this whole mess in their state for returning this clown back to govt house for the second term. Even when it was so glaring that this fool has nothing to offer, majority of people choose to sell their conscience. U guys aint seen anything yet. Just wait until raining season next year.
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by chemashie(m): 6:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
Where is Afamfever? You won‘t see them where they are needed, they only run their mouth when fashola or lagos is mentioned.
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by ubong560(m): 6:35pm On Dec 07, 2012
And how many has he built? Only has demolition in his dictionary and not building. Let him go and repair dos dead trap roads 1st b4 any oda thing.
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Dejohnbull: 6:45pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ara ga gban dia ara wanne, weda u like am, or u no like am. Ara ga gban dia ara' ibu nwa oye. Ocheonyeori abia. leave aba alone thief.
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by dayokanu(m): 6:48pm On Dec 07, 2012
If na lagos all these Igbos for don carry placard. now make dem go dem caves to fight dem no gree
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by zinnygold(f): 7:00pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mugu,nonsence boy,coward ,idiot,fool,etc that's wot u are.....hw i wish am nt from Abia state
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by dnawah(m): 7:01pm On Dec 07, 2012
Akbee: I think uncle orji shud be reminded that his people dont realy need wot he is about to do but GOOD GOVERNANCE,backed up with EFFECTIVE RESPRESENTATION.
How many jobs opportunities has e created?how many projects has he commissioned so far?perhaps he wants to make his mark in history as a BULLDOZING GOVERNOR,wana take after el rufai?
I know quiet well that the HAVES-NOT are going to be badly affected.The people of Abia have bn frustrated and nd no more of that.they nd u to turn a new leaf Obro.change now or u wont be reembered for good governance but DESTRUCTION
the other day him come commission about 15m road patch(Azikiwe by east)now work dey go on,seriously on ariaria road without gutter.:-D
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Chanchit: 7:06pm On Dec 07, 2012
Mtcheew.. I even thought he wanted to demolish houses bulit since 1800, that waas why I entered the news, cos I know all the buildings in that state would be built with bamboo, even the house of Eze.
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Chanchit: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2012
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Chudiking(m): 7:21pm On Dec 07, 2012
He T.A ORJI is a fool dat went bout deceiven people wt media chart, bout d demolision he collect money 4rm those who could be able to bribe them nd passby to meet those dat cant afford to pay them, text of exercise
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by lucom: 7:27pm On Dec 07, 2012
agbari socket: well igbos no get sense/

You dey find trouble abi,you'll soon get what you wish for.
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by ypzilanti: 7:37pm On Dec 07, 2012
I can't believe this clown was returned to office. Imo people united and sacked the pretender in office. Pity my people and Delta state could not mobilize in same way.
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by geez1: 7:38pm On Dec 07, 2012
1,800? How many structures will be left standing then? The government house maybe shocked

1 Like

Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Afam4eva(m): 7:39pm On Dec 07, 2012
ypzilanti: I can't believe this clown was returned to office. Imo people united and sacked the pretender in office. Pity my people and Delta state could not mobilize in same way.
Ohakim would have done better if he was the governor of Abia state. Theodore is an an embarrassment. But i think he should be given the benefit of the doubt. He can't get worse than he already is.
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Nobody: 7:45pm On Dec 07, 2012

Agbari stop playing with your father's pc. Please go and play table soccer with tunde.

Iyabo please make sure that agby wears his pampers before he goes out to play with sand.

1 Like

Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Nobody: 7:55pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Is Abia not made up of 1799 structures? Where did he get the last 1?

Nice. Time to rebuild dirty Abia from scratch.

You should listen to yourself. Must you be tribalistic? Unfortunately, you are alone in this. Why can't you be objective in discussing an issue that is of national importance for once??
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Nobody: 9:02pm On Dec 07, 2012
1 shortblackboy: For how long do u guys want d streets of nigeria lined with ugly illegal structures

Shattap, have you been to Aba Aba is one of the best planned cities in Nigeria. I frequent parts of Aba even more than some residents there when i visit it. Aba has no illegal structures but bad unmotorable roads. Aba has better planning than most parts of Lagos.

Unless he wants to demolish markets in Aba like he demolished timber market in Umuahia recently. But this governor is the worst when it comes to payment of salaries, pension and gratuity.

1 Like

Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 07, 2012
Promolysis: Abians are to be blame for this whole mess in their state for returning this clown back to govt house for the second term. Even when it was so glaring that this fool has nothing to offer, majority of people choose to sell their conscience. U guys aint seen anything yet. Just wait until raining season next year.

T.A. used a rigging machine that can only be equalled to Obasanjo's rigging machine. Abians never voted him. His first tenure was failure personified. Moreover, there wasnt a strong contender for that office during his 2nd tenure.

Ohakim would have done thesame if not for the superior political clout and massive support from the masses to see Rochas into Imo govt house.
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Nobody: 9:19pm On Dec 07, 2012
Ileke-IdI:
Is Abia not made up of 1799 structures? Where did he get the last 1?

Nice. Time to rebuild dirty Abia from scratch.

You never fail in displaying arrant stu.p1d.1ty. I have been to several southwest states.

Do you want me to display pictures of mud storey buildings in Ikare and ado ekiti Right inside state capital.
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by tebill(m): 9:58pm On Dec 07, 2012
ABA lipsrsealed. singing "ten green bottles standing on the wall, if one green bottle should accidentally fall down..nine green bottles.."
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by cosmatika(m): 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2012
Imagine. To demolish 1800 structures but neva mentioned wat he'll do thereafter. Dat man doesnt hav plans at all. Foolish idiooooooot
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by skullz: 10:46pm On Dec 07, 2012
u av alot of growing up 2 do. #Bloodymoronicbeing

2 Likes

Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by verde: 3:27am On Dec 08, 2012
This Guy is a clawn. When he is still owing Doctors in ABA over Six months salary. Let him first pay Civil Servants in the State. He is only Patching Roads in Aba. No new roads are constructed. We are living in Hips of Gabbage. I WONDER when we will be out of this egypt.
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Uchwilliam(m): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2012
this man is a very wicked man,a slowpoke.He sacked all non-indegene teachers from abia(imo,anambra,ebonyi,enugu) nd has been collectin their money since more than a year now.most of these teacher has died of anguish nd pain.what dis man deserve is a knife in de throat...i hate u T A ORJI...i will be glad 2 pose as a suicide bomber nd destroy u!
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by yertyr(m): 7:56am On Dec 08, 2012
Which structures? For where? This must be a mistake, the abia I knw has no such amount of structures.Abia is almost empty.
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Jazzgreen(m): 8:46am On Dec 08, 2012
Imagine dis IDIO.T called T.A ORJI, he hasnt paid my parents in the LGA for 3months now,my parents pay my ABSU expensiv sch fees from money the realise from house rents.now he wants to demolish those houses,CURSE UPON HIS ENTIRE GENERATIONS.i jst pray dat ur plan wil neva work and it wil neva affect our own buildings.PAY WORKERS,REPAIR ROADS,b4 u open dat toilet u call mouth to talk about demolishin wat people laboured for wit thier sweat.

Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Justicemy: 10:33am On Dec 08, 2012
and so, after demolishn it wat next ? Wil he be able 2 build anod ones ?
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Justicemy: 10:46am On Dec 08, 2012
he beta start preparn al does bad roads in abia, in de whole east abia state has de baddest roads... ;Dhe beta start preparn al does bad roads in abia, in de whole east abia state has de baddest roads...
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by kcreal(f): 6:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
I saw a bulldozer at Enyimba, Ariaria mkt this afternoon, about to demolish the plaza.
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by kegikwanu(m): 6:59pm On Dec 08, 2012
It is just another attempt to frustrate Aba citizens...
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Abagworo(m): 7:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
The only hope for Aba lies in the hands of a true son of the soil handling the mantle of leadership. Just like Amaechi as an Ikwerre son decided to build Port Harcourt so will a future Ngwa leadership build Enyimba city. The cost and pains will be much because it is built up .
Re: Abia To Demolish 1800 Structures In Aba by Nobody: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
Abagworo: The only hope for Aba lies in the hands of a true son of the soil handling the mantle of leadership. Just like Amaechi as an Ikwerre son decided to build Port Harcourt so will a future Ngwa leadership build Enyimba city. The cost and pains will be much because it is built up .

The issue is Ngwa People are mumu and no one trust them.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

186 Niger-Delta Youths Depart For Training In UK, South Africa / Breaking News!!!! Bomb Blast In Abuja (nyanya - Mararaba Axis)? / Massive Crowd As Wike Storms Kogi For Atiku/Obi (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.