Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,170,655 members, 7,878,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 03 July 2024 at 09:32 AM

China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From (24713 Views)

Learn How To Import Cheap Products From China, Uk And Usa Right Here In Nigeria / Anybody Kn Were I Can Get Huggies And Baby Products From Manufacture Or Company / We Supply Petroleum Products From A Calabar (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by Chrisvicmall: 4:49pm On Dec 07, 2012
First, I would like to thank all everyone that have used our service or recommended us to other people. Thank you for your comments and support. I will be using this opportunity to post list of sites we know where you can get your product. Some sites might be in Chinese. If you cannot understand Chinese, I recommend that you download google toolbar on your computer and use it to convert any Chinese site to English. Anyway, let's continue with out list. Please note that this list is in no particular order. They are the sites we recommend for our users

www.360buy.com --------- Amazing products, good feedbacks, fast delivery.
www.yoybuy.com --------- Great products like bags, shoes, camera, phones, etc. If you cannot understand taobao, use it.
www.paipai.com ---------- Just like aliexpress, you can find what you are looking for e.g blackberry, phones, clothes, etc
www.taobao.com ---------- Another great B2B Chinese online store
www.amazon.cn ---------- Just like Amazon USA, you can get nice products from here
www.aliexpress.com ------ Of course one of the popular sites known among foreigners
www.M18.com ----------- For clothes
www.dangdang.com -------- Most popular chinese online book store, also sells great products like kitchen utensils, electronics products, etc
www.newegg.com.cn ------- For gadgets

If you have any question, or find what you want on any of the sites, let us know, we will help you to deliver it to Nigeria. Visit our website Chrisvicmall and send the link to us

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by anihans: 5:05pm On Dec 07, 2012
globaldigitalmarket.net offers much products also. in fact, we can build a site like dat for you and give computers, ppwer bikes, laptops, watches, projectors, shoes, car partsetc to sell and make your money foreva.
info@globaldigitalmarket.net
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by Chrisvicmall: 5:31pm On Dec 07, 2012
anihans: globaldigitalmarket.net offers much products also. in fact, we can build a site like dat for you and give computers, ppwer bikes, laptops, watches, projectors, shoes, car partsetc to sell and make your money foreva.
info@globaldigitalmarket.net

My friend, it is nice to see someone working hard but the way you are taking it isn't good. Why should you say you can build the above sites I mentioned but the one you built crashed my browser. Are you building a browser crasher? Always pay attention to what comes out from your mouth because sometime it makes you look lost

1 Like

Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by xomega(m): 6:18pm On Dec 07, 2012
Thank you for this wonderful information
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by jamace(m): 6:54pm On Dec 07, 2012
Chrisvicmall:

My friend, it is nice to see someone working hard but the way you are taking it isn't good. Why should you say you can build the above sites I mentioned but the one you built crashed my browser. Are you building a browser crasher? Always pay attention to what comes out from your mouth because sometime it makes you look lost
LWKMD grin grin

1 Like

Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by chemashie(m): 5:43pm On Dec 08, 2012
What is the condition of the blackberry on these sites? Are they good for pinging & other stuffs expected in nigeria?
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by Manweysabi(m): 11:58pm On Dec 08, 2012
Following..

1 Like

Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by soladnet14: 9:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
pls i need your direct email address. also i ve some product i want to buy on aliexpress, how can you help. thanks.
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by chemashie(m): 9:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
soladnet14: pls i need your direct email address. also i ve some product i want to buy on aliexpress, how can you help. thanks.
just log on to chrisvicmall.com and chat with them.
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by Nobody: 8:55am On Mar 01, 2013
I'd luv if u could reply me real quick, tank u, pls could you help me with a verified supplier of human hair on alibaba, I wish to get samples which I'll sell before ordering in bulk, I'll get a sample of 4/5 types of hair dat dey sell, 3 pieces each,I woud appreciate this, also, if I order them how soon would I get them? Pls get back to me(mofe4luka@gmail.com)
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by Manutd19: 4:46pm On Mar 01, 2013
Nice thread. following. I would love to know if one can buy wears and ship here to nigeria. Also would like recommendation for a genuine seller for women handbags and shoes. Chrisvic any help??
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by Manutd19: 5:00pm On Mar 01, 2013
couldn't locate the Live chat on chrisvicmall site.
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by yeye4live(m): 9:58am On Mar 02, 2013
I fear al dis buy site, re one sure it wil get to lagos wen u send d moni, can any1 confirm dat if u ve done busine like dat b4
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by lukudi: 12:36pm On Mar 03, 2013
@chrisvicmall,Please what is your opinion about
lightinthebox and miniinthebox. are they safe to buy from online.
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by Chrisvicmall: 7:54am On Mar 04, 2013
lukudi: @chrisvicmall,Please what is your opinion about
lightinthebox and miniinthebox. are they safe to buy from online.

The two website are the same. It is owned by the same company. We haven't purchased from them before. There is live chat on their website. You can chat with them. You can google them to see what people talk about them.
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by dav8id(m): 4:07pm On Mar 04, 2013
Guy wait no more time! Guys are akready MAKING IT BIG IN IMPORTATION BUSINESS
yeye4live: I fear al dis buy site, re one sure it wil get to lagos wen u send d moni, can any1 confirm dat if u ve done busine like dat b4
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by yeye4live(m): 7:14pm On Mar 04, 2013
dav8id: Guy wait no more time! Guys are akready MAKING IT BIG IN IMPORTATION BUSINESS
ow do u pay n ow do u get ur prodt
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by dav8id(m): 8:22pm On Mar 04, 2013
You pay using your gtbank naira master card and you will get your package either through dhl,ups,fedex,ems or post office.

Warning..get more knowledge before you practically venture into it.
yeye4live: ow do u pay n ow do u get ur prodt
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by ojialo(m): 10:26pm On Mar 06, 2013
pls i want to buy some products from Alibaba, will i pay to them or to u and how many days will it talk for my goods to arrive through u?
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by Chrisvicmall: 5:01am On Mar 07, 2013
dav8id: pls i want to buy some products from Alibaba, will i pay to them or to u and how many days will it talk for my goods to arrive through u?

We can help you handle the transaction. You can either pay by yourself or we can handle the payment for you
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by ojialo(m): 7:19am On Mar 07, 2013
ojialo: pls i want to buy some products from Alibaba, will i pay to them or to u and how many days will it talk for my goods to arrive through u?
reply me @ chrisvicmall
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by Chrisvicmall: 7:36am On Mar 07, 2013
Ojialo, you are the person I am referring to. Sorry for the mistake. We can help you with the purchase/payment
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by ojialo(m): 7:47am On Mar 07, 2013
Chrisvicmall: Ojialo, you are the person I am referring to. Sorry for the mistake. We can help you with the purchase/payment
thanks bro tell me more about cos chrisvicmall is everywhere on biz trend here i want to buy goods like flash drive, nokia batteries ,micro sd and other products i've got buyers but i really need a helping hand cos the shipment fee on aliexpress is high. I reside in abuja can i get my goods at my door post and how many days?
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by Chrisvicmall: 10:09am On Mar 07, 2013
We use transport service which means you can only collect your product at the bus station when your product reach your destination. Regarding the orders you want to purchase, you can contact us when you are ready.
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by yeye4live(m): 11:19am On Mar 07, 2013
dav8id: You pay using your gtbank naira master card and you will get your package either through dhl,ups,fedex,ems or post office.

Warning..get more knowledge before you practically venture into it.
plss am ready to start, ow do i start plss
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by dav8id(m): 4:33pm On Mar 07, 2013
What are you intend to start importing? Warning! Take your time and learning it before venture your money.
yeye4live:
plss am ready to start, ow do i start plss
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by yeye4live(m): 4:45pm On Mar 07, 2013
u keep on sayin learnin , ow do i learn it ^^^^
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by dav8id(m): 10:59pm On Mar 08, 2013
Check my profile and click on my topics, chect for " Importation Made Easier" read it from beginging till end. You will learn alot about importation...
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by yeye4live(m): 11:20pm On Mar 08, 2013
dav8id: Check my profile and click on my topics, chect for " Importation Made Easier" read it from beginging till end. You will learn alot about importation...
plss can u send to yeye4live@yahoo.com i cant see wre to click on ur profile
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by dav8id(m): 1:42pm On Mar 09, 2013
Click o my username it will take you to my profile.
yeye4live:
plss can u send to yeye4live@yahoo.com i cant see wre to click on ur profile
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by ojialo(m): 4:24pm On Mar 09, 2013
chrisvicmall pls i hope am not burgn u i will like to ship flash drive, mirco SD and nokia batteries but i found out that they do free shiping and that will take about 60days for it to arrive pls can ur company ship it for me within 1week? And how much will it cost me? And i also wish to know do i need to pay custom duty if am importing LCD cos i already hv buyers for them Thanks
Re: China Wholesale Stores You Can Purchase Your Products From by dav8id(m): 7:56pm On Mar 09, 2013
You're not paying custom dutie if you ship thru them..i suggest you visit there website and chat with them...
ojialo: chrisvicmall pls i hope am not burgn u i will like to ship flash drive, mirco SD and nokia batteries but i found out that they do free shiping and that will take about 60days for it to arrive pls can ur company ship it for me within 1week? And how much will it cost me? And i also wish to know do i need to pay custom duty if am importing LCD cos i already hv buyers for them Thanks

(1) (2) (Reply)

NBC China Nigeria Shipping Agent / Authentic Designers Perfumes For Men and Women / New Wholesale Clothing Supplier From Uk To Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.