Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,172 members, 7,880,659 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 12:09 AM

Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby (15677 Views)

Picture Of Bisi Ibidapo-Obe & Her Baby / Men Who Have Been Romantically Involved With Bisi Ibidapo-Obe / Dino Melaye's Wife Responds To Bisi Ibidapo Obe Pregnancy Tales (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by Nobody: 4:04am On Dec 08, 2012
Damn that madam is too ugly! Lets go into fasting and praying however y'all do it so the baby ain't gonna look like her
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by Nobody: 5:34am On Dec 08, 2012
Opoki: Too much mascara on her cheeks.
but why? do women in your village apply mascara on their cheeks?

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by abes(m): 5:38am On Dec 08, 2012
Baby mama:

shocked shocked shocked shocked

Did she get permission before affixing his last name to the baby's
Let them get a paternity test and settle this
This woman wont quit

See the local sounding name she gave a poor baby oluwajomiloju shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Why not oluwaojujucalabar grin grin

What do you know, so you will prefer Elizabeth abi?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by lafflaff123(m): 5:48am On Dec 08, 2012
Another Genevieve but unlike ibo men wey no go near after one,yoruba men no send lol.

The more pikin she get the more them go dey pursue if na lie I talk ask the former ikeja LGA chairman wey them kill for another man wife front yard wey get many children.

Anyway SKIN TO SKIN dey sweet but be ready to live with the shame ashawo olosho opio ashi.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by Nuezha(m): 6:01am On Dec 08, 2012
dramenda: na wao oooooo,baby after seven month wey dem meet. well u no like better thing undecided
April-Dec isn't 7 months. By the way, pregnancy month doesn't count 30 or 31 days but rather follows the woman's regular (7 or 9) menstrual cycles.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by RichDad1(m): 6:10am On Dec 08, 2012
Dr. Wise:
The man in the picture looks like Dino Maleye.
As if you see the man's face ??
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by Archmed(m): 6:44am On Dec 08, 2012
Dr. Wise:
haba!!..You see d pikin face..uhm?..mUst you comment?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by amusbay(m): 7:06am On Dec 08, 2012
As D lady happy mak D husband also hapy like dat,, congrat. But don't near DNA test
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by amusbay(m): 7:10am On Dec 08, 2012
Is she a baby girl another palava.[quote author=ab
What do you know, ,so you will prefer Elizabeth abi?[/quote]
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by Lucasbalo(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2012
Congrats on ur new baby. May d new baby give u happiness in life.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by DukeNija(m): 7:16am On Dec 08, 2012
I repeat. What is it with Yoruba Women and excessive Make-up?

Tufiakwa

2 Likes

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by PastorOla1: 7:17am On Dec 08, 2012
DNA pls.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by DukeNija(m): 7:22am On Dec 08, 2012
Ileke-IdI:

Did you just leave your village in Abia?

Or do you apply lipstick as eyeshadow?

No he just arrived Abuja from Ijebu-Ode.

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by Afam4eva(m): 7:23am On Dec 08, 2012
You go fear make-up na grin
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by yoged(m): 8:54am On Dec 08, 2012
JideTheBlogger: Who is that an holding the baby?
stella obasanjo .
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by tunapawizzy: 8:58am On Dec 08, 2012
Chei dis Bisi gal be like ojuju calabar....apparently d word prestige is not in a prostitute's dictionary...Becos as far as I'm concerned dis her show of shame, she could have managed better in her closet. I pity d innocent baby gal, I pray she doesn't take after her shameless, bitchy mother or RELUCTANT toutish father
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by lastpage: 8:59am On Dec 08, 2012
Amebo:
Pretty Bisi Ibidapo Obe as you read this, is having the christening of her baby at her Magodo, Lagos home with friends and close family members in attendance.

A lavish reception party will immediately kick off at a nearby hall. The christening is being supervised by clerics from Celestial Church Of Christ. The baby was named Precious Oluwajomiloju Abikeade Melaye. God bless the new born.

SOURCE:AN EYEWITNESS

Baby mama:

DDid she get permission before affixing his last name to the baby's
This woman wont quit

See the local sounding name she gave a poor baby oluwajomiloju shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

She wants to be "Mrs Melaye" by hook or crook! grin grin
It is obvious that some women have lost all sense of shame.

Will it not have been more prudent that she clears the air FIRST, on the baby's paternity before this senseless lavish naming?
Imagine, in this age of Technology, when that child grows up and starts reading about her "conception"?
How she was "unwanted, indiscriminately attached to different "father-to-be", rejected at conception, e.t.c! shocked angry angry

Even if DNA ended up proving that it was his (Melaye's) sperm that fertilized that egg, that resulted in this unwanted baby, the fact still remains that she was "UNDESIRABLE" (unwanted pregnancy!, forced on the Man) right from day 1.

Cant she just go for a "quiet abortion" when she realized she has missed her period ......... instead of trying to do "attachee" to BIG MAN
shocked

I guess it all boils down to who Melaye is.
(if na one omo-yiibo selling Puff-puff now or Pure water, she will not even tell him she is pregnant before flushing it!)

The man said he does not want a baby by you (afterall, you confessed to payment in form of Nice Cell phones and change of wardrobe! shocked shocked ) you say na lie, you must produce baby for him...wetin sef?

Ashawo no suppose dey get pregnant now?

Oya, carry the man go court for Abuja(l mean London joor) and "FORCE HIM" to pay Maintenance and Child support!
grin grin

Yeyee dey smell.

Lastpage

1 Like

Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by Kzinne: 9:24am On Dec 08, 2012
Ada Nri1:
cheesy nairalanders get mouth!!!!!
Eventhough he denied u still refer to the chld as baby M. grin grin
shut up there u not making sense
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by ayandee: 9:37am On Dec 08, 2012
Na wa o. Why are you drinking panadol for another man's headache? She wanted a baby and now she has it. Be happy for her or just waka pass.
lastpage:

Will it not have been more prudent that she clears the air FIRST, on the baby's paternity before this senseless lavish naming?
Imagine, in this age of Technology, when that child grows up and starts reading about her "conception"?
How she was "unwanted, indiscriminately attached to different "father-to-be", rejected at conception, e.t.c! shocked angry angry

Even if DNA ended up proving that it was his (Melaye's) sperm that fertilized that egg, that resulted in this unwanted baby, the fact still remains that she was "UNDESIRABLE" (unwanted pregnancy!, forced on the Man) right from day 1.

Cant she just go for a "quiet abortion" when she realized she has missed her period ......... instead of trying to do "attachee" to BIG MAN
shocked

(if na one omo-yiibo selling Puff-puff now or Pure water, she will not even tell him she is pregnant before flushing it!)

The man said he does not want a baby by you (afterall, you confessed to payment in form of Nice Cell phones and change of wardrobe! shocked shocked ) you say na lie, you must produce baby for him...wetin sef?

Oya, carry the man go court for Abuja(l mean London joor) and "FORCE HIM" to pay Maintenance and Child support!
grin grin

Yeyee dey smell.

Lastpage
lastpage:

shocked

grin grin

Yeyee dey smell.

Lastpage
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by true2god: 10:10am On Dec 08, 2012
lastpage:

shocked

grin grin

Yeyee dey smell.

Lastpage
Wetin consain u inside dis tin sef with all dis long story? U and the lady dey quarel b4? Na wa 4 some pple oooo. Pple dey make mistake dat one no make u come crucify dem like dis nau.

U wan tell me say u holy pass?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by Nobody: 1:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
true2god: Wetin consain u inside dis tin sef with all dis long story? U and the lady dey quarel b4? Na wa 4 some pple oooo. Pple dey make mistake dat one no make u come crucify dem like dis nau.

U wan tell me say u holy pass?

I know you were addressing someone else but

Make what mistake.
Did she tell you it was a mistake?
SHe said she had been trying to get pregnant,meaning she has been sleeping around with big men to see who will fertilize her
SHe knew exactly what she was doing
Isn't she the person bringing the notoriety to herself by the tabloid stories about her pregnancy and dragging Dino to it and now she is doing naming ceremony and still refuses to respect herself.
Doesn't she have an intelligent mother or aunt to advise her properly to keep whatever shred of dignity she may have left
Even if he is the father,the truth is that he is not interested
SHe was just a side show and ought to move on and give the baby her last name not his
Imagine if you were that baby,is this the way you would want your life story be told?
The woman is pathetic.

Maybe this was her way of launching her career beyond her village because most people including myself never heard that name or face associated with nollywood till this 419 pregnancy saga
She should be cast beside Tonto Dike as a mother/ daughter trifling duo
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by olempe(m): 1:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
Opoki: Too much mascara on her cheeks.

Odabi egbere
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by salolo(m): 4:01pm On Dec 08, 2012
this is too much?
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by Double194(m): 4:16pm On Dec 08, 2012
ASHAWO
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by yunafa(f): 8:06pm On Dec 08, 2012
Pm
Dr. Wise:
u sure do crack me up...dino ko, dino ni.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by Psalt(f): 6:35am On Dec 09, 2012
Na war o, when will dis woman learn to reduce her make up, somone shuld ples remind her she is a mother now, she shuld moderately apply dis tinz nah...
#JustSaying
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by Ivynwa(f): 8:04am On Dec 09, 2012
Baby mama:

Did she get permission before affixing his last name to the baby's
This woman wont quit

ekt_bear: ^-- My dear, if you like, name your own child Thomas Manhattan Ibe. But don't be mad at people who choose to give their children ethnic names grin

You guys have got plenty laughter in this forum today.

I only have hugs for the Bisi Obe lady right now whatever might have happened.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by Ivynwa(f): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2012
lastpage:

[size=14pt]Cant she just go for a "quiet abortion" when she realized she has missed her period [/size]......... instead of trying to do "attachee" to BIG MAN shocked

(if na one omo-yiibo selling Puff-puff now or Pure water, she will not even tell him she is pregnant before flushing it!)----------------------
Lastpage

Oga last page, you harsh o-o-o.
You preferred that child aborted? We have no right to kill a child that resulted from a play between two adults. The poor child didn't ask to be conceived.
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by lastpage: 7:56am On Dec 10, 2012
^^^^^^You're correct madam. My apologies.
The poor child is the looser in all these drama.

But, to be "realistic and truly objective", l try to weigh in-between "The TWO EVILS".

On one hand: This is a child, a living being, being subjected to this kind of trauma in early life. In this day of "Cloud Storage", l hope that child does not go to college one day and his class mates pull out this story and embarrass him from then! I know abortion is not to be advocated.

On the second hand: If you have sex with someone and it resulted in an "unwanted pregnancy", at that early stage (four to six weeks when you miss your cycle), the pregnancy is still and just a "blob of blood"!

At that stage, it is yet to "form a baby or a living entity" (No heart yet, no body parts yet, no heart beat yet, just a "congealed mass of blood").

I think it is better to get rid of "that things" at that stage, that to sentence another human being to a life of misery, LATER!

Both are bad and not ideal but the second option is what l call the "lesser of two evils"
Just look at the comedy she is turning that child into?

Anyway sha, Just my own opinion. wink wink

Lastpage!
Re: Bisi Ibidapo-Obe Shows Off Her Baby by eric1960: 9:01am On Dec 10, 2012
ladyt33: tank God 4 d fruit of d womb.congrat cheesy

http://.co.uk/2012/12/yoruba-actress-bisi-ibidapo-obe-shows.html?m=0

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pretty Mike: My Mother Supports Me Having A Sex Doll / [PHOTOS] OMG!! Pictures Of This Seductive Igbo Girl Will Get You Crazy / Beyonce And Jay-z Named Their Baby Ivy Blue, What Does Ivy Stand For?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.