Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,170 members, 7,880,655 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 11:54 PM

Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] (15572 Views)

Checkout Jackie Appiah's Controversial T-shirt That Got Fans Talking / Jackie Appiah Visits Victims Of Ghana Flood & Gas Explosion / Who Is More Pretty, Jackie Appiah Or Nigerian Actress Genevieve Nnaji? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by trendystuf(f): 12:36am On Dec 08, 2012
Ghanaian actress Jackie Appiah celebrated her December 5th birthday, with children at the Oncology Department of the Korle Bu Teaching Hospital in Accra, Ghana. She also donated food items, drinks and toiletries to the children’s ward.

May God also restore the health of these young ones...amen!

Source: http://trendysturvs..com/2012/12/photos-jackie-appiah-celebrates.html

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by toluleke(m): 12:43am On Dec 08, 2012
I celebrated mine wit lepers

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by Clemzy16(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2012
My birthday is coming this 22, Dec. Who am i going to celebrate it with?! Hmmm.. An ashawo isn't a bad choice.
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by CoolKizzy(m): 8:40am On Dec 08, 2012
do it, dont invite the press, allow God to bless u and forget the people's praises.

14 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by kokolet007(f): 8:44am On Dec 08, 2012
She's too fake.....Most she make a show of everything she gave out! She even Share pix with the cash she gave out...she can simply share it with her fans the picture she took with the children and others not the one she's giving out Gift.......SMH!

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 08, 2012
unlike our bunch of clueless kardashian-wanna-be celebs who only know how to draw tatoo all over their body.
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 8:51am On Dec 08, 2012
tufiakwa! we want to give we call cameras, we do good we publish it....nosnse. hypocricy is what God hates. dont allow ur left hand to know what ur right hand is giving

5 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by ogusbaba1(m): 8:52am On Dec 08, 2012
cute
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by wassade: 8:52am On Dec 08, 2012
kokolet007: She's too fake.....Most she make a show of everything she gave out! She even Share pix with the cash she gave out...she can simply share it with her fans the picture she took with the children and others not the one she's giving out Gift.......SMH!
Bad belle NL
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by kandiikane(m): 8:57am On Dec 08, 2012
O.T.I.S:
unlike our bunch of clueless kardashian-wanna-be celebs who only know how to draw tatoo all over their body.

Tonto dike is very beautiful. She gives out charity without making a show of it. tongue
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by dabrake(m): 9:04am On Dec 08, 2012
Oops! Double post
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by dabrake(m): 9:06am On Dec 08, 2012
kokolet007: She's too fake.....Most she make a show of everything she gave out! She even Share pix with the cash she gave out...she can simply share it with her fans the picture she took with the children and others not the one she's giving out Gift.......SMH!
please tell us how our nigerian celebrities are celebrating theirs? Don't you know many people've got camera phones to enable them capture a photograph of a celebrity? The other day, I read it in one of our national dailies, stating how nairalanders helped a man who lived under a bridge . . . Tell me those nairalanders did a media stunt there
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by Lagusta(m): 9:08am On Dec 08, 2012
Clemzy16: My birthday is coming this 22, Dec. Who am i going to celebrate it with?! Hmmm.. An ashawo isn't a bad choice.

L̃̾Õ☺Õ̾Ô=Dcheesy=))winkÕÔ☺ÔÕ̾L̃̾
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by sylve11: 9:09am On Dec 08, 2012
Cool Kizzy: do it, dont invite the press, allow God to bless u and forget the people's praises.

True! cool

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:10am On Dec 08, 2012
nice
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by perrychocks(f): 9:21am On Dec 08, 2012
wassade:
Bad belle NL
people sef badt belle no be small,mtcheeeeew.

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:49am On Dec 08, 2012
exactly what was in my mind.if u give d less priviledged for d purpose of showing off,and people praise u for it,u have already gotten ur reward,however if u do it secretly you father in heaven who sees things done in secret with a genuine motive,will reward u openly.this is in d bible.seriously public display of kindness turns me off,d aim has been defeated.its as good as giving someone a gift or money and the next day you tell everyone that cares to listen that i gave mr a gift,it just doesnt make sense.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by Nobody: 9:54am On Dec 08, 2012
exactly what was in my mind.if you give to the less priviledged for the purpose of showing off and to attract d praises of men,u have already gotten your reward,however if u do it secretly your father in heaven who sees things done in secret with a genuine heart,will reward u openly.this is in d bible.seriously public display of kindness turns me off,d aim has been defeated.its as good as giving someone a gift or money and the next day you tell everyone that cares to listen that i gave mr a gift,it just doesnt make sense.
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by Wendyslim(f): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2012
She try sha , there is no crime in snapping but u don't need to upload for people to see wat uv don.( GOD bless all the same) cheesy
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by tpapi: 10:27am On Dec 08, 2012
tel us who u av shared urs with
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by Double194(m): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2012
The main thing SHE GAVE. Weda na CNN carry am, e no concern me!
Atleast she betta pass our Naija Celebs wey dey squash/spend their own birthday for club this club that.
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by ideee03(f): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2012
Clemzy16: My birthday is coming this 22, Dec. Who am i going to celebrate it with?! Hmmm.. An ashawo isn't a bad choice.
choiiiii...ur not ser'z.Go ahead,nd contract STD,even if u use a condom,d disease will puncture d condom bigtime.
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by Ninilowo(m): 11:15am On Dec 08, 2012
ocman: tufiakwa! we want to give we call cameras, we do good we publish it....nosnse. hypocricy is what God hates. dont allow ur left hand to know what ur right hand is giving
GBAM!
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by dasparrow: 11:51am On Dec 08, 2012
@Post

That's nice of her.
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by emmabest2000(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
can someone tells me the meaning of IMO pls thanks in advance
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by miss9ja(f): 12:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
Na wa o....if they celebrate theiir birthdays in a club or expensive hotel wit fwendz n it is posted, nigerians wil complain saying " how doees it affect d price of garri in d mkt. And if they decide to celebrate it wit those who require love n care to prove dat they care, nigerians wil say they r showing off. Abeg, wat do u people want sef? Jux appreciate d fact dat they care or, u go n celebrate urz wit those who re in need. How many una don help?

1 Like

Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by ATMC(f): 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
Cool Kizzy: do it, dont invite the press, allow God to bless u and forget the people's praises.
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by bestower: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
Human praises are vanity,God's love is eternity.Be wise in ur charity.
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by hanelson(m): 4:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
People do give millions and still remain anonymous nd u are gave 200k dey show us pixs. Common gerrout! Next pls
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by cheleku(m): 6:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
Its still far better to give under the watch of the press than not giving at all. Moreover, as a celebrity people naturally want to emulate you. By giving under the camera he/she would be encouraging fans and other celebrities to follow suit.

2 Likes

Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by LesbianBoy(m): 6:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
She did the right thing my friend! If she did this secretly am sure tommorrow if she decides to 'spoil' her self with lets say a brand new car or anything, you and people who liked ur post will say ''eh, God has blessed her, why can't she help people'' ''i have never seen her help anybody'' bla bla......and u guys will say all this without asking around to know if she has helped people or not! So you see don't blame her, am sure thats why she brought the media and not because she wants to 'pose' that she is helping them!
Re: Jackie Appiah Celebrates Birthday With Child Cancer Patients [PHOTOS] by Candybob(m): 8:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
The important thing is that she did give to the ! Calling the press is about drawing attention to a cause! Why are you people so quick to disparage good efforts?

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kenya's Bootylicious Corazon Kwamboka Gave Male Fans Lap Dance / Benny Ark: Tiwa Savage Shouts, Doesn't Sing / Emmanuella Duke, Face Of Candycity Nigeria 2017 Stuns In New Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.