Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,177,371 members, 7,901,000 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 July 2024 at 09:06 PM

Exchange Of BB Pin Among Ex Lovers - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Exchange Of BB Pin Among Ex Lovers (546 Views)

When she Have Pin Code To Block Her Phone? / Why Do Pregnant Women Attached Safety-Pin(s) To Their Clothes/wears? / Chaircover,osisi ,BB,outstrip,mukina,and co, the men too, oyb,olabowale . . . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exchange Of BB Pin Among Ex Lovers by GCFR: 3:49am On Dec 08, 2012
Hello house, is it proper for ex lovers who are now married to different partners to exchange BB Pin?
Re: Exchange Of BB Pin Among Ex Lovers by Nobody: 6:38am On Dec 08, 2012
GCFR: Hello house, is it proper for ex lovers who are now married to different partners to exchange BB Pin?

what are you guys talking about? answer me now before I smack your bum myself grin ya'all as ses is married so face front and chat with your own spouses if ya'll bored go bowling or make more love or go to the movies or kiss on the kitchen counter top when the kids are sleeping and keep the sink tap running so they don't hear ya'll m oan or many many more time consuming ideas!!!
Re: Exchange Of BB Pin Among Ex Lovers by Blazay(m): 3:44pm On Dec 08, 2012
Yup! cool
I DO IT ALL THE TIME . . . WITH PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE LOVERS. . . .WITH MY HUSBAND'S CONSENT. . . .TILL THE END OF THE WORLD! cool

Not only that. . .they/WE are freeeeee to phock themselves/ourselvs too!
Holy Ghost can CATCH FAYA! kiss

Beni o! cool
Re: Exchange Of BB Pin Among Ex Lovers by Nobody: 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2012
Re: Exchange Of BB Pin Among Ex Lovers by Blazay(m): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
Blazay: Yup! cool
I DO IT ALL THE TIME . . . WITH PAST, PRESENT AND FUTURE LOVERS. . . .WITH MY HUSBAND'S CONSENT. . . .TILL THE END OF THE WORLD! cool

Not only that. . .they/WE are freeeeee to phock themselves/ourselvs too!
Holy Ghost can CATCH FAYA! kiss

Beni o! cool

Once again. . .

*E be like say. . .deafness and dumbness don strike my h-enemies* tongue

(1) (Reply)

Women And Money: Managing Your Money As A Woman / Father Who Buried His Own New Born Baby Alive Arrested / PLEASE Help!final Year Student Of Igbinedion University Disappears Into Thin Air

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.