Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,200,100 members, 7,973,713 topics. Date: Sunday, 13 October 2024 at 01:13 AM

Should God Be Mocked? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Should God Be Mocked? (947 Views)

Should God View "EUTHANASIA" Mercy Killing As A Sin ? / Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / If You Died, Why Should God Let You Into Heaven? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should God Be Mocked? by slimchimex(m): 5:01am On Dec 08, 2012
WHO MOCKED GOD:
1:John Lennon (Singer);Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said; "Christianity will end, it will disappear.I do not have to argue about that.. I am certain.Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him"(1966).Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
2:Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ): During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.
3:Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet); During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.
4:The man who built the Titanic; After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said:"Not even God can sink it"...The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic
5:Marilyn Monroe (Actress); She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:"I don't need your Jesus"..A week later, she was found dead in her apartment.
6:Bon Scott (Singer); The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang;"Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell".On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.
7:Campinas (IN 2005);In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.....The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:"My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You". She responded: "Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full".Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died,the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken.
8:Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer); said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.
Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.
Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive...."Jesus"
PS: If it was a joke, you would have commented several times. So are you going to have courage to comment on this?I have done my part, Jesus said;"If you are embarrassed about me,I will also be embarrassed about you before my father".
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by AtheistD(m): 5:44am On Dec 08, 2012
slimchimex: WHO MOCKED GOD:
1:John Lennon (Singer);Some years before, during his interview with an American Magazine, he said; "Christianity will end, it will disappear.I do not have to argue about that.. I am certain.Jesus was ok, but his subjects were too simple, today we are more famous than Him"(1966).Lennon, after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ, was shot six times.
2:Tancredo Neves (President of Brazil ): During the Presidential campaign, he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party, not even God would remove him from Presidency. Sure he got the votes, but he got sick a day before being made President, then he died.
3:Cazuza (Bi-sexual Brazilian composer, singer and poet); During A show in Canecio ( Rio de Janeiro ),while smoking his cigarette, he puffed out some smoke into the air and said:'God, that's for you.'He died at the age of 32 of LUNG CANCER in a horrible manner.
4:The man who built the Titanic; After the construction of Titanic, a reporter asked him how safe the Titanic would be. With an ironic tone he said:"Not even God can sink it"...The result: I think you all know what happened to the Titanic
5:Marilyn Monroe (Actress); She was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show. He said the Spirit of God had sent him to preach to her. After hearing what the Preacher had to say, she said:"I don't need your Jesus"..A week later, she was found dead in her apartment.
6:Bon Scott (Singer); The ex-vocalist of the AC/DC. On one of his 1979 songs he sang;"Don't stop me; I'm going down all the way, down the highway to hell".On the 19th of February 1980, Bon Scott was found dead, he had been choked by his own vomit.
7:Campinas (IN 2005);In Campinas , Brazil a group of friends, drunk, went to pick up a friend.....The mother accompanied her to the car and was so worried about the drunkenness of her friends and she said to the daughter holding her hand, who was already seated in the car:"My Daughter, Go With God And May He Protect You". She responded: "Only If He (God) Travels In The Trunk, Cause Inside Here.....It's Already Full".Hours later, news came by that they had been involved in a fatal accident, everyone had died,the car could not be recognized what type of car it had been, but surprisingly, the trunk was intact. The police said there was no way the trunk could have remained intact. To their surprise, inside the trunk was a crate of eggs, none was broken.
8:Christine Hewitt (Jamaican Journalist and entertainer); said the Bible (Word of God) was the worst book ever written.In June 2006 she was found burnt beyond recognition in her motor vehicle.
Many more important people have forgotten that there is no other name that was given so much authority as the name of Jesus.
Many have died, but only Jesus died and rose again, and he is still alive...."Jesus"
PS: If it was a joke, you would have commented several times. So are you going to have courage to comment on this?I have done my part, Jesus said;"If you are embarrassed about me,I will also be embarrassed about you before my father".

Yeah yeah... using fear as a tool for arguing. I am still waiting for God to deal with these tithe robbing pastors.

1 Like

Re: Should God Be Mocked? by slimchimex(m): 6:22am On Dec 08, 2012
Atheist:-D:

Yeah yeah... using fear as a tool for arguing. I am still waiting for God to deal with these tithe robbing pastors.
He will @ the right time...
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by AtheistD(m): 6:55am On Dec 08, 2012
slimchimex:
He will @ the right time...

Gods time is the best wink

Just to ask. Who has God actually dealt with?
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by Caseless: 10:53am On Dec 08, 2012
For the record, no one should mock GOD.
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by Caseless: 10:54am On Dec 08, 2012

u knw them......
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by AtheistD(m): 10:58am On Dec 08, 2012
caseless: u knw them......

Muslims? They seem alright to me. Jews? They seem ok too. Atheists? They seem alright as well.
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by Caseless: 11:13am On Dec 08, 2012

Muslims? They seem alright to me. Jews? They seem ok too. Atheists? They seem alright as well.
u omitted one...why? Are they also not alright?
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by advocate666: 4:04pm On Dec 08, 2012
My very existence is a mockery of god. And he can't do nada.

1 Like

Re: Should God Be Mocked? by UyiIredia(m): 5:01pm On Dec 08, 2012

Rev. Emeka King.
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by AtheistD(m): 5:05pm On Dec 08, 2012
caseless: u omitted one...why? Are they also not alright?

Is it Xtian? If so how is God dealing with them?
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by Nobody: 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

Rev. Emeka King.

After how many years of beating his congregation? After setting girls on fire?

It was humans that punished him and not god. The secular court.

Furthermore, how would you feel if it were your own daughter? Would you want god to act before or after she got burnt?

2 Likes

Re: Should God Be Mocked? by Caseless: 7:14pm On Dec 08, 2012

Is it Xtian? If so how is God dealing with them?
i dont knw....i'm asking....
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by slimchimex(m): 8:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
God knws the best...even if He didnt act now,He'll act soon...beliv it cos the bible says God can not lie...
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by UyiIredia(m): 5:18pm On Dec 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

After how many years of beating his congregation? After setting girls on fire?

It was humans that punished him and not god. The secular court.

Furthermore, how would you feel if it were your own daughter? Would you want god to act before or after she got burnt?

The point is he was punished for his misdeeds.n Whether or not you believe it was God.
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 09, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

The point is he was punished for his misdeeds.n Whether or not you believe it was God.

Yawn. You have nothing
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by benodic: 5:43pm On Dec 09, 2012
God does not go out of Its way to punish anyone and really does not care if you mock it or praise it. God is love and love alone. what comes to us are products of our own creations. what you sow is what you reap.
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by UyiIredia(m): 6:10pm On Dec 09, 2012
Logicboy03:

Yawn. You have nothing

People are talking monkey dey chook mouth.
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by advocate666: 6:47pm On Dec 09, 2012
Uyi Iredia:

People are talking monkey dey chook mouth.

great christian. Jizz-Us must be happy with your language.
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by Ayomivic(m): 12:23pm On Dec 10, 2012
slimchimex: WHO MOCKED GOD:

Who dare mock my God? Who? May be you don't know him? His the creator that has no creator.The king of kings,God of gods,the judge of all judges.King that received the prosration of kings.God that scared gods.The fear of Satan, the migthy God, invincible God.Ancien of ages. HIs older than your ancientries,infact his your creator. How dare you mock him?

He kills and raises to live.When he kills no one can raise.If he raised no one can kill. He speaks and it thunder .The God that all the dweller of earth and heaven lean on and he did not lean on anything.He laid the sky like tent or canopy and earth like rug or carpet.How dare you mock him.

What excatly are you short of? Are you short of fear or respect, which one is your problem? Worship him and you will be saved,mock him and you will be doomed forever.

May your name be exalted God of Abraham ,God of Isaac ,God of Jacob,my God.You are God and there is no other gods except you.By your power iam eating, walking,speaking, sleeping , waking and do all things. May your holy name be glorify for ever.Amen
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by Ayomivic(m): 12:32pm On Dec 10, 2012
advocate666:

Are you afraid of calling the name of Jesus?
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by advocate666: 12:37pm On Dec 10, 2012
Ayomivic:

Are you afraid of calling the name of Jesus?

Can't fear a dead jewish rabbi.
It is exactly the same sound.
Here:

Jesus - [ˈdʒiːzəs]
Jizz-Us - [ˈdʒiːzəs]
Re: Should God Be Mocked? by UyiIredia(m): 1:33pm On Dec 10, 2012
advocate666:

Maybe he should.

(1) (Reply)

A Random Question For Christians / A Christian Terrorist Arrested After He Left Bomb Near A Mosque. / ................

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.