Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,231 members, 7,880,874 topics. Date: Friday, 05 July 2024 at 08:28 AM

"I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia (22955 Views)

Wizkid, Olamide, Davido Flaunt Babies And Baby Mamas / Meet Pasuma’s Children And His 3 Known Baby Mamas (photos) / Meet 15 Unmarried Celebrity Dads In Nigeria + Their Baby Mamas (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by tpia1: 12:18pm On Dec 08, 2012
who am i to question his xtianity

and what is wrong with questioning his christianity?

he's the one who should explain why he considers himself a christian in the face of overwhelming evidence debunking that claim.
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 12:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
tpia1:

he's the one who should explain why he considers himself a christian in the face of overwhelming evidence debunking that claim.
His sins are forgiven.
@2baba...Go and sin no more.

I wish that was possible.
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Demdem(m): 12:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
tpia1:

probably because i know am not perfect myself. its a conscious decision of mine and not a mistake. grin grin
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by myidols: 12:29pm On Dec 08, 2012
He was nt engaged or married 2 Annie whn dey met,so he has d right 2 mingle,ad while doind dat. He nevr opt 2 b a father but failer 2 use protection made him 2 b a father. Howevr 4 d love he has for Annie he decided 2 marry her ad no woman except u are nt responsible will nt acept 2 marry one u love,hv got an issue with dat person dat at last proposed 2 u,dat I think is awkward, dats y she accepted him which was a wise decision, ad she is very much happy wit dat decision which of course is most important in marriage.
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
Demdem:

grin grin grin

i have no issue with Ann, however considering the fact that the coloured above wasnt reciprocated back to her on the part of Tubaba, i doubt if Ann would have gone ahead to marry him if he wasnt a superstar
loyalty,she was there when plantation boys were begging for gigs,mind u tuface was a dropout,so thn he was probably seen as a loser,ann is extremly beautiful,did she drop him then no,when he made it and starting foolin,she remained loyal,mind u she was getting older.patience;to wait for twenty years for someone to finally come to his senses,is almost impossible in naija,trust; she believed him after the women came and babies popped,she must have been called a fool everyday for years and years,true love;if all these do not add up to true love,i dont know what would
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 08, 2012
and if tuface hadnt married ann,i think she would not have married anyone else,that is the extent of complete blind neverending love she had for him,like i said,she is one in a million,a person you should have as a friend,mother,or wife
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by olempe(m): 1:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
kulyie: So having baby mams about or fornicating about is more christianly abi,am sure u know what happened to d likes of fela kutis properties with kids of various concubines started trooping out for their share afta his death,and o yes,abiola too,his kids too are sctered everywhere,his properties n acquisitions are all messed up.i dont need to be a sooth sayer to know d future of d likes of tuface,his predecessors are an example.i just pity annie because by the time some ugly incidences from tufaces pasts plus children start showing up,she will have a lot of answers to give her children

Hmmm... Na true o, ile olorogun.
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 1:14pm On Dec 08, 2012
ehie: loyalty,she was there when plantation boys were begging for gigs,mind u tuface was a dropout,so thn he was probably seen as a loser,ann is extremly beautiful,did she drop him then no,when he made it and starting foolin,she remained loyal,mind u she was getting older.patience;to wait for twenty years for someone to finally come to his senses,is almost impossible in naija,trust; she believed him after the women came and babies popped,she must have been called a fool everyday for years and years,true love;if all these do not add up to true love,i dont know what would
I wish someone would go through all that with me. Not planning to pop babies like 2face though.

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by baby124: 1:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
Secret wedding, sOon another secret baby will be added to the mix. Everything secret, secret. It is only a girl that is desperate and lacks self esteem that will marry Tuface. All the sh*it he did, having kids by other women while annie was clinging to him. He just got her pregnant to say, "oya, you sef take your own". Then she had to wait and hope he will choose her. She is not different from the rest. She saw potential money and held on for dear life. No woman will marry this guy if he didn't have money and they knew all this. The things some women will do, to live comfortable.loool. Smh at all the women in his life. Annie better fast and pray new ones don't pop up, she may keep it secret but the woman won't. Mistake my foot. 3 or 4 kids before annie's kid is a mistake? Lmao.

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by buoye1(m): 1:31pm On Dec 08, 2012
valencia25: My role model grin grin
Even 4 Baby rearin?
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by miss9ja(f): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
This goes to show dat Tuface has his senses wit him. For him to marry d lady dat started from d scratch wit him, I give him all d crdts. And for Annie being understanding enuf to accept d secret marriage, it means dat they re two matured people. Wishing u guys all d best....live happily
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by ITbomb(m): 1:53pm On Dec 08, 2012
As a Christian, I had to marry one woman
As a christian , I had to sleep with as many women as possible.
Why do we select situations to manifest our christianity

2 Likes

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Cornel88(m): 2:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
"As a
Christian, I had to marry one
woman and it just had to be
Annie."

And what religion allows 2baba to have babies from different ladies?

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by philips70(m): 2:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
IYA NGBALI: what happens to the mothers of other shedren?

If you are a man go and marry them. But if a woman be their lifelong lesbian partners. Tell us what you would have done if you were him...Witchcraft is associated with hatred!
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by ATMC(f): 2:23pm On Dec 08, 2012
ebamma 3: imagine him saying am a christian i had to marry one wife, make him shut up jare,the time were him dey phuck other totos him forget say him be christian?
sexx don't make you less a christian, don't judge him abeg! What if those babes planned to get pregnant for him and lured him to bed with feminine charm? Huh? I like tuface of all artiste in nigeria in his music genres because he's opinionated and coupled with d fact dt he married annie against all odds, it shows he's among d rare men dt know what they want! Peace
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by IYANGBALI: 2:26pm On Dec 08, 2012
Movingcoil: is like u ar among doz he chose anne over dem, if not y d bitterness dz early morning
I fine pass anne moreover him never settle me

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by ATMC(f): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2012
^lol
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Demdem(m): 2:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
ehie: loyalty,she was there when plantation boys were begging for gigs,mind u tuface was a dropout,so thn he was probably seen as a loser,ann is extremly beautiful,did she drop him then no,when he made it and starting foolin,she remained loyal,mind u she was getting older.patience;to wait for twenty years for someone to finally come to his senses,is almost impossible in naija,trust; she believed him after the women came and babies popped,she must have been called a fool everyday for years and years,true love;if all these do not add up to true love,i dont know what would

read my post well. i said i have no issues with Ann. Most likely Ann has been loyal to him but has tubaba been loyal? That is the million dollar question i asked in that post of mine. definately he wasnt, even with that Ann still went ahead to marry him. Wonderful !!!
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by IYANGBALI: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2012
charles424:

IYA ONiSE why u no go call your manfriends Boko Haram to come and kill me if I no die...yeye woman,are u a widow?because I no know how u get time dey come talk rubbish here...bad belle woman...IYa ATUTUPOYOYO
charles agbako carry your frustration comot for nairaland,all this your bad belle na becos I no gree you to fok me,na your eye see am your prik no go enter am. Abeg stop calling my fone number I no dey your level

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Fishoy(f): 2:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
Cutejay: Thats what you get when you marry an understanding woman,that was wise decision not all men would want to marry their first love amidst many pretty chics coupled with stardom .
if she ws ever his tru love he wudnt go around bangin oder women til he got dem wit children....so spare me dis trash hes sayin

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2012
Them dey use belle hold person down. . . The other stup!d women, Pedro (abi wetin be her name) and company
they only got to know 2Face after stardom . . Annie was there from inception and had the first baby with him . .
By the way, the other ladies could have aborted the pregnancies they had for him (as if they've not done that already
in prior relationships) . . but of course, money dey sweet, they wanted to lure him into marriage. having 2 kids for any man doesn't guarantee marriage
and they have learnt the lesson . . . i hate other baby mammas . . hungry thieves . .

@2FaceIdibia
You sef tryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy grin grin grin grin
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Fishoy(f): 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2012
ypzilanti:

Christian saying 'shut up'. grin

There is a word for you...hypocrite.

It's paining you because I'm sure your tithe is right there inside the cost of an airplane.

You are quick to judge a man's right to declare himself a Christian because of mistakes he may have made in his youth. He does not claim to be a pastor or a priest...he said he is a Christian. He finally did the right thing and got married. Has your pastor done the right thing and sold off the excesses not required for the Glory of God, but for vanity?

Those kids are all God's children and He is very much aware of how they were made.

Thank God you are not God.
u shud shut up,hw old r u?hw old is he?y didnt u make d same mistake.....jst stop makin excuses fr him nd face reality......jet has notin 2 do wit dis ok
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by tpia1: 2:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
Demdem:

probably because i know am not perfect myself. its a conscious decision of mine and not a mistake. grin grin

You are not perfect means you never use a condom when engaging in casual s.ex?

Or your lack of perfection means various women pop out babies for you round the clock.

Not being perfect means you impregnate your baby mama YET AGAIN while planning your wedding to another one?

I'd have thought deciding you were going to get married would lead to you including condom prices in your expense calculations.

As to what christianity has to do with all of this, is yet to be explained.

1 Like

Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 2:49pm On Dec 08, 2012
Goldieluks: I wish them happy married life. Annie has been there with when he was a nobody. They have a child together. They love eachother right from day one. Tuface made mistakes along the way, somehow I blame the baby mamas for getting pregnant for someone whom they are not married to, just because he's a celebrity. Desperate women.

Nice one Annie and Tuface and I wish you both all the best.
but if a woman makes such a mistake,she will be tagged a LovePeddler as far as am concerened those are not mistakes but deliberate actions,stop giving excuses for him.how can a man who is in a serious relationship with a girl be impregnating ladies about when he knows who he is going to eventually settle with,yet u cal dat a mistake.if a lady in a serious relationship got preggy for a man dat is not her husby to be,wil u stil cal that a mistake.
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Demdem(m): 2:51pm On Dec 08, 2012
tpia1:

You are not perfect means you never use a condom when engaging in casual s.ex?

Or your lack of perfection means various women pop out babies for you round the clock.

Not being perfect means you impregnate your baby mama YET AGAIN while planning your wedding to another one?

I'd have thought deciding you were going to get married would lead to you including condom prices in your expense calculations.

As to what christianity has to do with all of this, is yet to be explained.

i agree with u. tubaba made no mistakes. They were delibrate decisions of his.
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by IYANGBALI: 2:54pm On Dec 08, 2012
kulyie: but if a woman makes such a mistake,she will be tagged a LovePeddler as far as am concerened those are not mistakes but deliberate actions,stop giving excuses for him.how can a man who is in a serious relationship with a girl be impregnating ladies about when he knows who he is going to eventually settle with,yet u cal dat a mistake.if a lady in a serious relationship got preggy for a man dat is not her husby to be,wil u stil cal that a mistake.
pls help me tell the so called 2 face lawyers on nairaland
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 08, 2012
Cornel88: "As a
Christian, I had to marry one
woman and it just had to be
Annie."

And what religion allows 2baba to have babies from different ladies?
mary magdalene was a prostitute..which religion allows one to fornicate...in xtianity, old tins are passed away...behold all tnz are new
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by ayodot87(m): 3:15pm On Dec 08, 2012
Nigerian ladies sha! The simple truth here is that she wouldn't have stayed with him if he wasn't rich n famous… how person go get like 5 children outside with more than 2 other women n you people here r still saying 'love' n blah blah blah… OJUKOKORO n LACK OF DIGNITY nothing more
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by ayodot87(m): 3:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
… plus let's not forget how smart Anne is, I don't blame her doe buh pls don't come on here n tell us 'love' cuz trust me if he wasn't soooo rich mehn no love oooo
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Ivynwa(f): 3:50pm On Dec 08, 2012
A-w-w-w that was sweet of him ----I wish the extended family grin Joy and happiness sha. We all know say Tuface na "Nna ha ukwu" (the chief) with 3 wives, the only thing be say Annie na the chief wife grin. His crib is full with lovely kids, I' still happy for him sha.
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by timjones1(m): 4:20pm On Dec 08, 2012
Human beings and their f**lish mentality. Let the most righteous of u cast the first stone. Who among U both christians,muslim and atheist can swear u've not sometimes done reckless things over and over. Most of u have s*x almost everyday. U're worst than infidels. Some of U have even done tons Ab*rtions,still u still have d nerve and conscience to criticise and judge someone who have respect for humanity at least admitting dat the foetus is His and still allowing them to be born. As most guys would leave d lady at a crossroad of denial,death threat and termination of the baby To be a celebrity is not easy as Sluts that call themselves Ladies will always happily open their legs. And why is it that Guys are to blame when ever a lady takes in. I bet u both are seriously to be blame. If U hate my comment, go knock for elevator. Critics.
Re: "I Secretly Married Annie to Avoid Hurting My Other Baby Mamas" - 2 Face Idibia by Ademo2: 5:28pm On Dec 08, 2012
a real he-goat.cald him self a christan bt dtn remember dat wen he was putin his pricks around

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Picture Of Barack And Michelle Obama As Kids / Olamide Is My Favourite Nigerian Artiste, He Inspires Me – Osimhen (Video) / Toyin Lawani's Son, Tenor, Poses With Naija Policemen In Birthday Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.