Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,844 members, 7,889,815 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 09:34 PM

Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. (20216 Views)

Inside Linda Ikeji's $3million Home... As Laura Takes A Tour Of The Apartment / Kola Aluko's £50m Yacht JayZ+Beyonce Used For Holiday (pics) / Beyonce Buys $2m Bugatti Veyron Birthday Present For Husband Jay-z (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Dec 08, 2012
Revolva: Rubbish black people with their useless lyfestyle --- that's why they die leaving hugh debt --look at warren buffet lyfestyle - lives in an apartment and drives a old school cadillac for 22 yrs till date and even don't own a private jet but have big shares in a plane producing company in america and even flies economy class ..jayz and beyonce are fools

Warren buffet is one of a kind. Too down to earth. Sometimes i wonder if he uses bodyguards.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 11:46pm On Dec 08, 2012
ogugua88:

She doesn't have to feed anyone. However, I'm sure it was by choice that she's one of those celebrities who speaks against world hunger, homelessness, and uneducated children. It's shameful hypocrisy, that's all.

So because I got a $5k plus tax Movado watch for my hubby for Xmas and sponsor 3 kids in Cambodia , Guatemala and Haiti for $35 each makes me an hypocrite ?

Sorry o, I am just confused what you're trying to explain.

There's no way you'd be finiancially okay and you wouldn't want to do some kind of charity especially celebrities that earn millions per just sitcom episode.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Miraclefavor: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2012
EVERYTHING DAT HAPPENS IN AMERICA AUTOMATICALLY BECOMES NEWS ACROSS THE GLOBE.. I WONDER.SO IF BEYONCE BUYS $3M WATCH FOR JAY Z,DOES IT MAKE THEM THE WORLD'S RICHEST CELEBRITY BLACK COUPLES OR WHAT? PREVIOUSLY,IT WAS KIM & KANYE WEST..KIM BUYING A BUGATTI FOR KANYE 4 HIS BITHDAY..BLA BLA BLA..TRASH! & ALL DAT,MAKING HEADLINES ON NAIRALAND? LOL.
THANK GOD, OUR OWN NIGERIAN ALHAJI ALIKO DANGOTE & MRS.ALAKIJA *LOL* ARE CURRENTLY THE RICHEST BLACK MAN/WOMAN IN THE WORLD BASED ON LATEST NEWS WEALTH & INVESTMENT RATINGS.DANGOTE HAS FAR SUPERCEEDED MICHAEL JACKSON WHO'S FORMERLY RATED THE RICHEST BLACKMAN IN THE WORLD..MRS ALAKIJA'S OUTSHINED OPRAH WINFREY,AS CONTEMPORARILY,THE WEALTHIEST BLACKWOMAN IN THE WORLD.SO POSTER! STOP BOOSTING THE EGO OF THESE SO-CALLED AMERICAN 'CELEBRITIES' WHO'RE FILLED WITH PRIDE!,LOW SELF-ESTEEM,VAIN CARNAL BOASTFULNESS..ALWAYS WANNA MAKE THE HEADLINES @ ALL COSTS..WELL,THE WATCH'S AN INVESTMENT COZ JAY Z CAN AUNCTION/RE-SELL IT LATER AS A TREASURE & MAXIMIZE PROFITS. AS KING SOLOMON SAYS,RICHES,WEALTH,FAME..'ALL IS VANITY UPON VANITY' SAYS THE PREACHER

1 Like

Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by alphaomega(m): 12:16pm On Dec 09, 2012
ogugua88:

She doesn't have to feed anyone. However, I'm sure it was by choice that she's one of those celebrities who speaks against world hunger, homelessness, and uneducated children. It's shameful hypocrisy, that's all.

Beyonce...am sure..donates to a whole lots of organisation. But she doesn't necessarily have to broadcast all her philantropic acts..

No beef d gal bro...wn u gt money, spend on ur spouse..

Hola...
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Lamasta(m): 12:41pm On Dec 09, 2012
Na lie Jay Z has paid for it *3
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Gudintent: 2:46pm On Dec 09, 2012
They say when money talks bulls**t takes a walk!

In this instance common sense has take a walk,

then again money can't buy common sense!

As u were!
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by adeleseeker: 4:13pm On Dec 09, 2012
Wt*?instead of adding 2 extra meat on his  because its his birthday!!!arrant nonsense angryWt*?instead of adding 2 extra meat on his  because its his birthday!!!arrant nonsense
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by ochallo: 9:42pm On Dec 10, 2012
i bet she doesn't need to worry, she just got a 50 million dollar deal.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Sommyangel(f): 12:24pm On Dec 11, 2012
perez019: Naija ladies I hope u all saw dis, beyonce is also a lady like u. Our naija ladies will only buy u 200naira boxers and 150naira singlet, they will now wrap it with 20 naira wrapping paper. They now expect guys to buy them Ipad and galaxy tab.. If u want Ipad and galaxy tab simply go to SLOT at computer village.
..maybe we go use una do money ritual..lol
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by vm26: 8:51am On Dec 12, 2012
ogugua88: And then later she'll be snapping photos with hungry, homeless children in the slums of Colombia or South Africa, telling us "she's devastated". undecided

These guys are actors and actresses.Dont be fooled with their gopod deeds
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by zoomman(m): 6:37pm On Sep 25, 2014
IYANGBALI: toyin he asked you to change whenever you are ready to dump him I'm here waiting for you love
JST GOT DAT... FUNNY THO
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by whatofyou: 7:32pm On Sep 25, 2014
"That's how the rich stay rich!" "...keep it in tha family." Now I understand what Chris Tucker meant when he said this in Money Talks.
Re: Beyonce Buys Jayz A $3million Watch For His B'day. by Nobody: 7:45pm On Sep 25, 2014
not a watch freak so....meh. No b just to tell time? Wich kind watch bill gates/aliko dangote dey wear? Na by dis one?

Nigerians gals can do same if they want #IBelieveSo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos From Lami Philips' Baby Shower / Pretty Mike: "Heaven Is Certain For Me, Give Your Life To Christ Now" / Mirror Images: Celebrity Look-alikes

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.