Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,173,891 members, 7,889,943 topics. Date: Monday, 15 July 2024 at 04:36 AM

Trasie's House Of Laughter - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Trasie's House Of Laughter (1921 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 10:59am On Dec 08, 2012
Husband doctor recieves a BID for postmoterm,discovers dead person has unusually large and gigantic manhood,astonished he nicely cuts it off the dead man so he can show wifey.on arrival at home, hubby calls wife "baby come have a look, i've never seen such in my life" on seing the issues woman screams " OMG, So Edward is dead"

1 Like

Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 11:01am On Dec 08, 2012
A girl asked a boy if she was pretty, he said "No". She asked him if he wanted to be with her forever, he said "No". Then she asked him if he would cry if she walked away, he said "No". She had heard enough; she needed to leave.

As she walked away he grabbed her arm and told her to stay. He said "You're not pretty, you're beautiful. I don`t want to be with you forever, I need to be with you forever. And I wouldn't cry if you walked away, I would die."
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 11:02am On Dec 08, 2012
Two boys were overheard shouting behind some bush;
"Mine is bigger"
"no no mine is bigger than yours"
"Just look at it!... can't you see it is very big?"
"but mine is bigger than yours...let us ask somebody"

So they come out of the bush, and indeed both had big ones......

....Both mangoes almost weighed a Stone!
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 11:04am On Dec 08, 2012
An old man and woman were married for years, even though they hated each other. When they had a confrontation, screaming and yelling could be heard deep into the night. The old man would shout, "When I die, I will dig my way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life!"

Neighbors feared him. They believed he practiced black magic because of the many strange occurrences that took place in their neighborhood. The old man liked the fact he was feared.

To everyone's relief, he died of a heart attack when he was 68. His wife had a closed casket at the wake. After the burial, she went straight to the local bar and began to party as if there was no tomorrow.

Her neighbours, concerned for her safety, asked, "Aren't you afraid that he may indeed be able to dig his way up and out of the grave and come back and haunt you for the rest of your life?" The wife put down her drink and said, "Let the old bastard dig. I had him buried upside down.

1 Like

Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 11:08am On Dec 08, 2012
" this is my best joke"

A man who makes caskets was on his way to deliver one of the coffins when his car broke down.

Trying not to be late, he put the coffin on his head and began heading to his destination.

Some policemen saw him and wanted to make some money off him (bribe), so they challenged him:

"Hey!!! What are you carrying and where are you going?!"

The man said, "I do not like where I was buried, so I am relocating".

The Policemen ran for their lives.
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 11:11am On Dec 08, 2012
TEACHER: Ellen, give me a sentence starting with "I."
ELLEN: I is...
TEACHER: No, Ellen..... Always say, "I am."
ELLEN: All right... "I am the ninth letter of the alphabet."
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 11:13am On Dec 08, 2012
a lady who was almost run over by a taxi yelled...

lady: can't you see this is a zebra crossing
taxi driver: silly are you a zebra?

1 Like

Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 11:14am On Dec 08, 2012
TEACHER:WE ARE DESCENDANTS OF ADAM AND EVE.
STUDENT:Thats not true,my father says we are descendants of an ape.
TEACHER:WE are not talking about your family

1 Like

Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 11:19am On Dec 08, 2012
A 80yr old man was making luv to a 25yr old lady and at orgasm he started SHAKING badly...the lady asked,'whats wrong darling?'
the old man replied,"ooooh I don't know if am COMING or GOING...!!!

1 Like

Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 11:21am On Dec 08, 2012
Lady On Phone:
"Hello Mr Mutiso, I want to
meet and talk to you. You
are the father of one of my
kids." MUTISO (stunned) : "Oh my
God!!"
"Are you Jessica?"
She replies, "No." "Pamela?"
"No." "Anna's sister?"
"No." "Mama Onyango?"
"No." "Juliet?"
"No." "Nyagothie's househelp??"
"No!" Lady in confusion:
"Sir, I am the class teacher
of your son!!!?

1 Like

Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by jamace(m): 12:17pm On Dec 08, 2012
HA HA HA grin grin grin grin grin LWKMD. In fact, the man with the coffin and police cracked my ribs. grin

1 Like

Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by Pimples(m): 11:42pm On Dec 08, 2012
So funny
You just made my day...
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by opeoluwa2(f): 4:28pm On Dec 09, 2012
Hahaha
Pls kip it coming nice one
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by jhydebaba(m): 6:37pm On Dec 09, 2012
Grand Pa dat doesn't know if he's coming or going really made me roll on the floor.

1 Like

Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 6:28am On Dec 10, 2012
glad to know that you enjoyed the jokes.so here are some more;

A couple years ago,max went to his surgeon and told him that he wanted to be castrated. The surgeon asked max why and he responded its a choice he had made. He was asked if he had thought about it carefully since the procedure was irreversible and max instructed the surgeon to stop questioning his intelligence.
In an hour time the procedure was complete. When max walked outside, he met Kamau, a friend of his and noted he was walking like him. max asked him what' happened and he told me he just got circumcized!.

Damn, that was the word!. max exclaimed and fainted!.

2 Likes

Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by opeoluwa2(f): 3:24pm On Dec 10, 2012
This max remainds me of akpos oh
#Laffing

1 Like

Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by fairygeh(f): 5:28pm On Dec 10, 2012
Lolz
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 7:37am On Dec 11, 2012
Two boys were overheard shouting behind some bush;
"Mine is bigger"
"no no mine is bigger than yours"
"Just look at it!... can't you see it is very big?"
"but mine is bigger than yours...let us ask somebody"

So they come out of the bush, and indeed both had big ones......

....Both mangoes almost weighed a Stone!
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 7:42am On Dec 11, 2012
An Irishman drinks at the pub until they close.

He stands up to leave and falls flat on his face. He tries to stand one more time and falls again. He figures he'll crawl outside and get some fresh air and maybe that will sober him up.

Outside, he tries to stand up and falls flat again. He gives up and crawls the four blocks to his house, crawls up the stairs and pulls himself into bed.

The next morning, his wife stands over him shouting, "So, you've been out boozing again!"

"What makes you say that?" he asks, putting on an innocent face.

"The pub called -- you left your wheelchair there again."
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 7:43am On Dec 11, 2012
A man is fibbing away about how great things are in his country. Finally, he starts describing the tall buildings in his country.
"There is a building so tall, it took my friend Alex 72 hours to fall off it!"
"Oh, my God!" says his friend. "Surely he must have died!"
"Of course. He was without food or water for 3 days!"
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 7:54am On Dec 11, 2012
A boy goes to the drug store with his dad and sees the condom display.

Boy: "Dad, why do they do packs of one condom?"

Dad: "Those are for the high-schoolers for Friday nights."

Boy: "So, why do they make packs of three?"

Dad: "For the college guys for Friday, Saturday and Sunday nights."

Boy: "Then why do they make packs of 12?"

Dad: "Those are for married couples -- you know, January, February, March...."
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 7:59am On Dec 11, 2012
Last semester I took macroeconomics and didn't have a clue what I was doing (as cited on the final exam). There were 80 multiple choice questions. For some reason I decided to play the game of probability and choose the letter "A" for everything. In that game, the only thing probable was that I failed.

The following day, the professor asked to see me after class. "Is everything okay?" "Sure," I said, "why? "Well, here's your test," he said and handed me a piece of paper that was covered with red ink. "Can you explain why you chose an 'A' for everything?"

Knowing that there was nothing I could do at this point, I said, "Well, I've always wanted to be an 'A' student."
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 8:02am On Dec 11, 2012
A teacher asks the new student her name. The girl replies, "Happy Butt."

The teacher says, "I don't think that's your name. You need to go to the principal's office and get this straightened out."

The girl goes to the principal's office and he asks, "What's your name?" The little girl says, "Happy Butt."

The principal calls the girl's mother to get the truth. After getting off the phone, he says, "Honey, your name is Gladys, not Happy Butt."

The girl exclaims, "Glad Ass -- Happy Butt -- what's the difference?"

1 Like

Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 8:04am On Dec 11, 2012
"this joke doesn't represent my feelings towards the gay community"
Two gay men decide to have a baby. They mix their sperm and have a surrogate mother artificially inseminated. When the baby is born, they rush to the hospital. Two dozen babies are in the ward, 23 of which are crying and screaming. One, over in the corner, is smiling serenely. A nurse comes by, and to the men's delight, she points out the happy child as theirs.

''Isn't it wonderful?'' Brad exclaims. ''All these unhappy children, and ours is so happy.''

''He's happy now," says the nurse. "But just wait until we take the pacifier out of his ass.''
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 8:09am On Dec 11, 2012
On Monday morning, the teacher walked to the blackboard and noticed someone had written the word "penis" in tiny letters. She turned around, but couldn't find the guilty face. She quickly erased it and began her class.

Tuesday, she was again greeted with "penis" on the blackboard, written in larger letters. She looked around in vain for the culprit, and then proceeded with the day's lesson.

Every morning for the rest of the week, "penis" was written on the board in larger and larger letters, and each time, the teacher furiously erased it. By Friday, she'd had enough.

"That's enough," she sputtered. "I -- I can't believe this! Monday morning, I expect an explanation for this behavior!"

On Monday morning, the teacher confidently entered the classroom and found on the board: "Don't you know -- the more you rub it, the bigger it gets?"
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 8:12am On Dec 11, 2012
" i loved this one too...."

A teacher was teaching her second grade class about the government, so for homework that one day, she told her her students to ask their parents what the government is.

When Little Johnny got home that day, he went up to his dad and ask his what the government was.

His dad thought for a while and answered, ''Look at it this way: I'm the president, your mom is Congress, your maid is the work force, you are the people and your baby brother is the future.''

''I still don't get it'' responded the Little Johnny.

''Why don't you sleep on it then? Maybe you'll understand it better,'' said the dad.

''Okay then...good night'' said Little Jonny went off to bed. In the middle of the night, Little Johnny was awakened by his baby brother's crying. He went to his baby brother's crib and found that his baby brother had taken a crap in his diaper. So Little Johnny went to his parent's room to get help. When he got to his parent's bedroom, he looked through the keyhole to check if his parents were asleep. Through the keyhole he saw his mom loudly snoring, but his dad wasn't there. So he went to the maid's room. When he looked through the maid's room keyhole, he saw his dad having sex with his maid. Little Johnny was surprised, but then he just realized something and thinks aloud, ''OH!! Now I understand the government! The President is screwing the work force, Congress is fast asleep, nobody cares about the people, and the future is full of shit!''
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 11:28am On Dec 11, 2012
A funeral service is held for a woman who just passed away. As the pallbearers carry the casket out, they accidentally bump into a wall.

They hear a faint moan. They open the casket and find that the woman is actually alive.

She lives for 10 more years and then dies. They have another funeral for her. At the end of the service, the pallbearers carry out the casket.

As they are walking, the husband cries out, "Watch out for the wall!"

1 Like

Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 11:36am On Dec 11, 2012
A guy gets home early from work and hears strange noises coming from the bedroom. He rushes upstairs to find his wife naked on the bed, sweating and panting.

"What's up?" he asks.

"I'm having a heart attack!" cries the woman.

He rushes downstairs to grab the phone, but just as he's dialing, his four-year-old son comes up and says, "Daddy! Daddy! Uncle Ted's hiding in your closet, and he's got no clothes on!"

He slams the phone down and storms upstairs into the bedroom, past his screaming wife. He rips open the closet door. Sure enough, there is his brother, totally naked, cowering on the floor.

"You bastard," says the husband. "My wife is having a heart attack, and you're running around with no clothes on scaring the kids!"
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 11:38am On Dec 11, 2012
An old couple celebrates their 50th wedding anniversary in their home.

"Just think," the old man says, "we were sitting here at this same breakfast table, naked as jaybirds, 50 years ago."

"Well," the old lady snickers, "what do you say -- should we get naked?"

The two immediately strip to the buff and sit back down at the table. "You know, honey," the little old lady says slyly, "My breasts burn for you now as they did 50 years ago."

"I'm not surprised," replies the old man. "One's in your coffee and the other is in your oatmeal!"
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 11:42am On Dec 11, 2012
A couple celebrates their 30th anniversary by re-walking their first walk together. They come to the fence against which they first made love.

The husband says, "Come on, for old time's sake." The wife agrees and they both UnCloth.

Afterwards, the husband says, "You're even better than you were 30 years ago."

His wife replies, "That fence wasn't electrified 30 years ago!"
Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by opeoluwa2(f): 11:57am On Dec 11, 2012
Very hilarious.
Thanks trishe

1 Like

Re: Trasie's House Of Laughter by TRASIE(f): 2:07pm On Dec 11, 2012
A man's wife asks him to go to the store to buy her cigarettes. He walks there only to find it closed. So, he goes into a nearby bar to use their vending machine.

At the bar he sees a beautiful woman and starts talking to her. They have a couple of beers and eventually end up in her apartment. After they've had some fun, he realizes it's 3 a.m. and says, "My wife's going to kill me. Do you have any talcum powder?"

The woman gives him some talcum powder, which he rubs on his hands and then goes home.

His wife is waiting for him in the doorway and screeches, "Where the hell have you been?!?!"

"Well, honey, it's like this. I went to the store like you asked, but they were closed. So I went to the bar to use the vending machine. I saw this great looking chick there, we had a few drinks, one thing led to another, and I ended up in bed with her."

"Oh yeah? Let me see your hands!"

She sees his hands are covered with powder and says, "You liar! You went bowling again!"

(1) (2) (Reply)

Let's Play / The First. 3 Words You Se Defines You!!!! (photo)share What You See Let's Av Fun / Please I Need Your Help (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.