Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,199,844 members, 7,972,975 topics. Date: Saturday, 12 October 2024 at 01:34 AM

How Would You Feel If Your Junior Brother Beat You In The Presence Of Your Frnds - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / How Would You Feel If Your Junior Brother Beat You In The Presence Of Your Frnds (624 Views)

15 Funny Childhood Nostalgic Photos That Will Make You Feel Old. / He Makes Love To Me In The Presence Of Our Grown-up Children / Should I Dress In The Presence Of My Five Year Old Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Feel If Your Junior Brother Beat You In The Presence Of Your Frnds by Nobody: 4:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
How would you feel if your junior brother beat you in the presence of your friends .. i mean correct beating and not play play stuff.
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Junior Brother Beat You In The Presence Of Your Frnds by Nobody: 5:19pm On Dec 08, 2012
oluface: How would you feel if your junior brother beat you in the presence of your friends .. i mean correct beating and not play play stuff.

Bro, why not set the ball rolling, by giving your response. You started this thread, so share your thoughts on this too.

How would you feel?
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Junior Brother Beat You In The Presence Of Your Frnds by demelza: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2012
;DLOL @ Correct Beating
Re: How Would You Feel If Your Junior Brother Beat You In The Presence Of Your Frnds by greatgod2012(f): 8:11pm On Dec 08, 2012
Siena:

Bro, why not set the ball rolling, by giving your response. You started this thread, so share your thoughts on this too.

How would you feel?

thank u sir.
I think that is how it should be, anyone that opens a thread which requires "How" question, d op is suppose to let us know d "how" of solving d problem first.
So, op, tell us d "how"

(1) (Reply)

How Do U Stop Ur Lover Cheating On You? / 23 Die In South African Circumcision Ceremony / There Is Real Danger In Delaying Motherhood Until Thirties-study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.