Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,192,030 members, 7,946,471 topics. Date: Wednesday, 11 September 2024 at 06:46 PM

I Need Advice Mitsubishi And Volkswagen - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Advice Mitsubishi And Volkswagen (503 Views)

Golf 3 300k And Volkswagen Vento 420k / Whats The Difference: Volkswagen Golf And Volkswagen Gti / Clean Serena Bus And Volkswagen Lt Tokunbo Buses Forsale Fresh From Europe (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Need Advice Mitsubishi And Volkswagen by milkymesh: 7:55pm On Dec 08, 2012
I planning to get a bus for transport biz. I need advice the best of the two brand on a budget of 700k and 900k putting into consideration:
1. Best brand of d two product 2geda with the model.
Re: I Need Advice Mitsubishi And Volkswagen by milkymesh: 6:08am On Jul 15, 2013
I had to look for advice offline since non came from here. I settled for mitsubishi L300 diesel. I bought it for 600k at Ladipo mkt. Though i spent much on it fixing the body but the engine is ok save for the radiator which I had to change to three pipe since d one dat came wit it is two pipe.
The little difficulty i hav now is that the guy using it is complaining that diesel is expensive he would hav prefered petrol engine. However, i bought diesel of almost 8k to take frm Lagos to Onitsha. On getting to Onitsha what is left is enough to drive frm mile two to shagamu or at least almost dat distance. I'm thinking dat diesel is more economical. I,m I correct?. Your opinions please.

(1) (Reply)

Car Papers @ Cotonou / 2003 Toyota Camry,1st Body,best Price Ever / Registered Toyota 4runner Limited 2000 @ N1,100,000.00 Call 08023416552

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.