Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,331 members, 7,884,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 09 July 2024 at 02:18 PM

Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary (18269 Views)

Chris Okotie: 'Buhari’s Battle Against Grex Venalium' / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos / Toni Payne Blasts Chris Okotie For Saying "All Catholics Will Go To Hell" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Sparkle777(f): 6:11am On Dec 09, 2012
Techwriter: Some people just don't understand how the kingdom of God operates. This guy will still remaim poor even if Okotie gives him 100 million Naira because of the mindset he is operating with. The same goes with those who attend churches where they pay tithe but goes behind to grumble or come to Nland to complain. Such people don't receive anything.

The road to blessing in this kingdom is honor. He shouldve been seeking for the Man of God's blessing. When Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa died many of his pastors went to meet the wife to pay them what her deceased husband owed them, it was Oyedepo dat came and paid those people off. Today where are those people and where is Oyedepo? Its in observing these kingdom principles dt is d secret behind oyedepos rise and some jobless fellows come here to say he ate tithes

One last example: J. Martins that is popular today is a member of my church Dominion City. He is a well known begger. He used to play keyboard and the church will try to pay him he will refuse and prefer to be begging people money after service. Ask anybody in Dominion City who knew him them. One time my pastor David Ogbueli called him out and prophesied that his musical career will go global. He released his first christian music but did not sale b4 he met P2 by a struck of luck. Today, he is a big boy in terms of cash rising from nothing.

Nlanders u need to undestnd our kingdom; what Isaac gave Jacob was not material but a BLEsSing. It used to be more coveted than the material things. Be faithful wt your tithe for thosr of you who pay and don't grumble
God bless you my brother.I dont expect ndlers to understand, but you made a good point.

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by donigspain(m): 6:24am On Dec 09, 2012
Someone should serve the man a plate of ijebu garri spiced with otukpo groundnut and cold pure water. Then watch him calm down.cheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by mhsanni(f): 6:25am On Dec 09, 2012
Theemperor: I am not a big fan of Pastors, but in this case, this is just an unserious adult who puts his frustration on the Pastor.The guy is 42years old (not 40) and he is very unserious with his life. He dropped out of Delta State University where he was studying music.He lacks total discipline and even the bulk of his family members do not take him serious.he is not married and do not make any significant value to family issues.
On this particular case, he is just being ungrateful.I know that Chris Okotie did lot for this young man. Okiotor has quarrelled with everybody. Ask him why his rich brother(Abel) did not help him.He picked up a quarrel with his brother on a similar issue, and it took family to call him to caution,He also had quarrels with his brother,s wife Ote, cos he expected so much from them.His mates have all surpassed him, now he is frustrated.
I do not attend ChrisOkotie,s church neither do i live in lagos, but i can tell you i know this guy from his days at Ughelli.
Tell me, who works for 14 years without pay? Lets think about that for a min. this guy is a complete joke, who is looking for who to put his failure on.He goes by the name DAFPH DAF on facebook.If you go to his wall, you can find a tread of how childish , disrespectful and immature he is.
Even Atiku went back to apologise to Obasanjo, not to mention of this case.

I VISITED HIS WALL...THERES REALLY NOTHING CHILDISH ABOUT IT... MORE OF A MAN FED UP WITH THE TYRANNY OF HIS PASTOR AND DETERMINED TO SEEK JUSTICE BY ALL MEANS... and btw he sounds very intelligent to me... my thoughts anyways....

7 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by himclfgud(m): 6:43am On Dec 09, 2012
This is a man of God we are talking about here , so u people should be careful with what you write (say ) , so long as he can gather people in Gods name ...let God be the judge....but technically....if its true wat the man claims...I fink he should be paid. The young man also needs to work on his faith , if he believes he plays for God, then why didn't he go on his knees and pray to the God who has used his talent to bless people, God cant be mocked , what ever a man sows , that he will reap ! That's my view.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 6:45am On Dec 09, 2012
Techwriter: Some people just don't understand how the kingdom of God operates. This guy will still remaim poor even if Okotie gives him 100 million Naira because of the mindset he is operating with. The same goes with those who attend churches where they pay tithe but goes behind to grumble or come to Nland to complain. Such people don't receive anything.

The road to blessing in this kingdom is honor. He shouldve been seeking for the Man of God's blessing. When Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa died many of his pastors went to meet the wife to pay them what her deceased husband owed them, it was Oyedepo dat came and paid those people off. Today where are those people and where is Oyedepo? Its in observing these kingdom principles dt is d secret behind oyedepos rise and some jobless fellows come here to say he ate tithes

One last example: J. Martins that is popular today is a member of my church Dominion City. He is a well known begger. He used to play keyboard and the church will try to pay him he will refuse and prefer to be begging people money after service. Ask anybody in Dominion City who knew him them. One time my pastor David Ogbueli called him out and prophesied that his musical career will go global. He released his first christian music but did not sale b4 he met P2 by a struck of luck. Today, he is a big boy in terms of cash rising from nothing.

Nlanders u need to undestnd our kingdom; what Isaac gave Jacob was not material but a BLEsSing. It used to be more coveted than the material things. Be faithful wt your tithe for thosr of you who pay and don't grumble
You killed your post with your 3rd paragraph. J Martins sings wordly and sinful songs. I remember he sang about money in a song featuring 9ice. That song seems to be an inspiration from the devil and not God. Your j Martins example was a very bad one. And I don't even recall p2 singing any song that glorifies God but I recall several with white south African girls shaking their booty in their videos.

It's really bad how Christians nowadays give much priority to monetary blessings. Pastors hardly preach about the kingdom of heaven in recent times.

7 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by honeric01(m): 6:46am On Dec 09, 2012
himclfgud: This is a man of God we are talking about here , so u people should be careful with what you write (say ) , so long as he can gather people in Gods name ...let God be the judge....but technically....if its true wat the man claims...I fink he should be paid. The young man also needs to work on his faith , if he believes he plays for God, then why didn't he go on his knees and pray to the God who has used his talent to bless people, God cant be mocked , what ever a man sows , that he will reap ! That's my view.

ABEG HUSH JARE.. SO THE OTHER GUY IS A MAN OF SATAN?

5 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 6:54am On Dec 09, 2012
himclfgud: This is a man of God we are talking about here , so u people should be careful with what you write (say ) , so long as he can gather people in Gods name ...
An Atheist/Muslim can as well gather people in God's name for fraudulent purposes.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by bknight: 6:57am On Dec 09, 2012
livialives:
For those who are sooooo interested undecidedabove are the man's contact details
Come back and give NL the full details grin

This is soooo wrong! You actually gave out d man's personal details online? On a faceless forum? Pls include his residential address for us...Whew!

Why not chris okotie's personal contact details? undecided

4 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Finland(m): 6:58am On Dec 09, 2012
Sparkle777: God bless you my brother.I dont expect ndlers to understand, but you made a good point.
I wonder how you people reason. Do you force kingdom principle on people? did he even say he is born again? He is simply playing keyboard for money.duh!

5 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Finland(m): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2012
Techwriter: Some people just don't understand how the kingdom of God operates. This guy will still remaim poor even if Okotie gives him 100 million

It was his choice not to collect salary or whatever! Kingdom principle is not by force. if you don't believe in it, it does not work for you. period! Jesus did not at any point in time force people to have faith or believe in him. It's always a matter of choice.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by olivegirl(f): 7:04am On Dec 09, 2012
fittty: This tin too long na! undecided
. N0 w0nda weac english hard 4 gi nwa 2 pass
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by olempe(m): 7:10am On Dec 09, 2012
rareman: O'boy this tory no gel at all, he was not paid for 14yrs, his contract or appointment was terminated in 2009, he comes bacK 2o12 to demand his benefits. Why don't we wait or try to hear from d other party before passing judgement or is it because we are talKing a church here. Sentiment is the bane of most of our decisions. There's no case here

Gbam!!

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by salafiyy: 7:11am On Dec 09, 2012
NIGERIA PASTORS ARE GREEDY...THIS IS TO SHOW THAT THEY DO NOT WORSHIPPING GOD BUT MONEY...WITH ALL THEIR RICHES YET...ENSLAVING...DO NOT WORRY MY BROTHER, JUST PRAY YOU WIN THE CASE YOU DON HAMMER, LIVE

3 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by SNCOQ3(m): 7:11am On Dec 09, 2012
-edited-
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by olempe(m): 7:13am On Dec 09, 2012
Techwriter:
When Arch Bishop Benson Idahosa died many of his pastors went to meet the wife to pay them what her deceased husband owed them, it was Oyedepo dat came and paid those people off. Today where are those people and where is Oyedepo?

Hmmmm.... Word!

4 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by smemud(m): 7:25am On Dec 09, 2012

abeg go sleep

1 Like

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 7:27am On Dec 09, 2012
[quote author=bknight]

This is soooo wrong! You actually gave out d man's personal details online? On a faceless forum? Pls include his residential address for us...Whew!

Why not chris okotie's personal contact details? undecided[/

As he displayed his own information on the World Wide Web is that my fault? ( If he didnt want people contacting him he wouldn't have his info disclosed)..excuse me undecided

If Okotie displayed his home address I would gladly drop links ..
Like a celebrity complaining about paparazzi .
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by fingard02k(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2012
*yawn* please can someone (good sameritan) help me summarise this looong story?
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 09, 2012
The write up is as much as 14years it will take 14hours to finish reading it.

I don't know y a lot of Nigerians missed summary in English class in school.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Originalsly: 7:34am On Dec 09, 2012
livialives: Email: dafph@facebook.com
Cell No: 234-8033025414

For those who are sooooo interested undecidedabove are the man's contact details
Come back and give NL the full details grin
If we are soooo interested we have heard his side. If you are soooo interested in providing contact info why not give us Chris Okotie contact details? Or are you one of his thugs? This just goes to show how low this hmmm....church mafia can go to destroy the life of someone who dares to challenge this so called MOG. I hope your plan backfires and some prominent lawyer use the info to contact and defend Okafor. Bunch of bandits period.

4 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by ganjah: 7:37am On Dec 09, 2012
Moderator dis post too long joor. Poverty too badt. Since 2009 y bring it up now? Wah eveidence wud u want to present b4 d court? Okay was dia any written agreement? Story dah tikles d bombom slowpoke.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by warrior01: 7:38am On Dec 09, 2012
Theemperor: I am not a big fan of Pastors, but in this case, this is just an unserious adult who puts his frustration on the Pastor.The guy is 42years old (not 40) and he is very unserious with his life. He dropped out of Delta State University where he was studying music.He lacks total discipline and even the bulk of his family members do not take him serious.he is not married and do not make any significant value to family issues.
On this particular case, he is just being ungrateful.I know that Chris Okotie did lot for this young man. Okiotor has quarrelled with everybody. Ask him why his rich brother(Abel) did not help him.He picked up a quarrel with his brother on a similar issue, and it took family to call him to caution,He also had quarrels with his brother,s wife Ote, cos he expected so much from them.His mates have all surpassed him, now he is frustrated.
I do not attend ChrisOkotie,s church neither do i live in lagos, but i can tell you i know this guy from his days at Ughelli.
Tell me, who works for 14 years without pay? Lets think about that for a min. this guy is a complete joke, who is looking for who to put his failure on.He goes by the name DAFPH DAF on facebook.If you go to his wall, you can find a tread of how childish , disrespectful and immature he is.
Even Atiku went back to apologise to Obasanjo, not to mention of this case.

let me get you clearly; so because you considered him a daft, he should not be paid his entitlements?

5 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 09, 2012
i wonder why he didnt sign an agreement.thats where okiotor got it all wrong.out of court settlement might be the only solution.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Nobody: 7:40am On Dec 09, 2012
Originalsly: If we are soooo interested we have heard his side. If you are soooo interested in providing contact info why not give us Chris Okotie contact details? Or are you one of his thugs? This just goes to show how low this hmmm....church mafia can go to destroy the life of someone who dares to challenge this so called MOG. I hope your plan backfires and some prominent lawyer use the info to contact and defend Okafor. Bunch of bandits period.

Lmao.. Thug lol.. With my chicken muscles..
I am not biased and I am not for either..
Like I typed earlier if Okotie displayed his contact info for the world to see I would gladly post it also.
I am not a thug. Please o

*goes off to go hunt down Chris Okotie's contact*
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by ladiesman(m): 7:43am On Dec 09, 2012
not interested in this story...all na propaganda
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by Chanchit: 7:44am On Dec 09, 2012
SNCOQ3: false.
This is what I know before I left:
Lead keyboardist in Chris Okotie's church 1997 - 2012: Odiase, Dafe, Emma, Harrison.
*They were all volunteers who willingly played for the church without pay just like the voluntary workers in other departments.
* the current lead keyboardist, Harrison, is the only keyboardist on salary (a descent package)and that's because he is currently a staff of the audio department.
*Non-voluntary staffs like cleaners and security men collects N50,000 - N150,000 between 25th - 27th day of the month.
*They're paid almost twice their salary in December(middle of the month so they can have a good xmas).

If he can pay the current keyboardist, then he should pay the guy off, it means he wants to be paid for his services.

3 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by losak9111(m): 7:47am On Dec 09, 2012
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by sweetkevisco(m): 7:54am On Dec 09, 2012
Dont let sentiments cloud your judgement,Can you work for 14 years without salary?,This man is simply furstrated,his story is a cock and bull one.Can u imagine even after the police released him,he went back to cause trouble in the church. An idle mind is d devils workshop,and i am sure devil don already setup company in his mind.
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by doctokwus: 7:58am On Dec 09, 2012
Chanchit:

If he can pay the current keyboardist, then he should pay the guy off, it means he wants to be paid for his services.
Don't mind dat SCOQ3 of a fool.One of d fake man of god advocates.Cleaners paid N50-N150k per mth by pastor chris.Can't hep laffing,dey wud b lucky 2 b paid up to N10k.
@topic,how can somebody volunteer to work for u for 14yrs& u feel no sense of shame to say it.D reasonin of some pple in dis country is best suited for d stone age periods.Bunch of scamming men using d name of God to dupe and use vulnerable,shallow minded pple

2 Likes

Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by SNCOQ3(m): 8:09am On Dec 09, 2012
doctokwus:
Don't mind dat SCOQ3 of a fool.One of d fake man of god advocates.Cleaners paid N50-N150k per mth by pastor chris.Can't hep laffing,dey wud b lucky 2 b paid up to N10k.
@topic,how can somebody volunteer to work for u for 14yrs& u feel no sense of shame to say it.D reasonin of some pple in dis country is best suited for d stone age periods.Bunch of scamming men using d name of God to dupe and use vulnerable,shallow minded pple

Firstly, u're the idi.ot who does not apply due diligence to verify a story before jumping into the bandwagon with your two legs - mobster mentality.
I defended a pastor based on the fact i know does not make me a "pastor worshiper".
Re: Man Sues Chris Okotie For Owing Him 14 Years Salary by SNCOQ3(m): 8:15am On Dec 09, 2012
Chanchit:

The morale of my submission is to verify your story before jumping into conclusion for your own good.

-note- i deleted my post because i realize its a waste of time - NL is now consistently anti-christian.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

The Homosexual, Incestual, Greedy Man Who Christians Have Portraits Of At Home / Happy Birthday Dr. D.k. Olukoya / France’s Iconic Notre-dame Cathedral Fire Fully Extinguished

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 81
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.