Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,172,061 members, 7,883,682 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 02:23 PM

How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? - Nairaland / General (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? (6478 Views)

Have You Achieved Your 2015 Goals? / Confession-by-mouth Time: What Do You Hope To Achieve Before 2015 Ends? / Thirteen(13) Characteristics You Need To Achieve Maturity. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by simo2rule(m): 4:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
I had 5 major goals and so far i have achieved 3, one is not achievable again, but the year has not ended yet, so i can still achieve the last. In all that will be 4/5
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by simo2rule(m): 4:16pm On Dec 11, 2012
evolg: *Dint 4 once fall sick al thru diz yr
*Badged my first degree
*Got intimate with God lyk neva b4
*She gave me a "Yes"
*I enjoyed abundance lyk neva b4, even had in excess to give out,al 2 God's glory
.....nd lest i 4get, ad disappointments too...tinz i asked God to do 4 me wc HE dint do, am also grateful HE dint do them cuz HE knows beta...
Diz yr has jst bin gr8, am so grateful 2 Baba God.
grin
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Engineer96(m): 7:46pm On Dec 11, 2012
I didn't set any specific goal for my self this year but I was able do somethings, all to the glory of God.
I got married this year, did my traditoinal marriage and white wedding.
My wife successfully delivered of a bouncing baby boy this year.
I am also looking forward to my promotion in my office after this year's appraisal.
I am, my wife and my son are healthy.
To God be the glory.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Xeroz: 8:15pm On Dec 11, 2012
I found christ that was what I achieved this year
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Nobody: 10:17pm On Dec 11, 2012
tellwsdom: We have a match soon...havnt scored yet sad

I pray the scoring means of Zlatan, CR7, Messi, Falcao find their way into your feet, amen
But do not score against my brother oo, he keeps goal, another amen

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Nobody: 10:19pm On Dec 11, 2012
adonisyung: ƔΦU̶̲̥̅̊r grammar don't show you have masters!

If an African posted the above, what a great pity
Mr/Ms Shakespeare
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Nobody: 10:25pm On Dec 11, 2012
faboben10: I didn't achieve my goals ds yr, even for d past four yrs it has been so rough. There r times i felt like commitn suicide but itz not also easy to die. I thank God for d breathe of life, in my trials and my troubles i'll always glorify u Lord.

Does not matter, do not give up, ok?
Take care
I know really sick people who should feel like ending it all, but don't...instead they wait for a break.
That you should too, the best gift one can have is a healthy life
Cheers

1 Like

Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 11, 2012
The fact dat am alive 2day means there is hope for 2moro.I only look @ †ђξ things God has done 4 me,not the once I planned but didn't get.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by lokalbouy: 9:17am On Dec 12, 2012
Failure all the way.....,unexisted year for me. shocked shocked shocked
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by odumdesmond: 9:26am On Dec 12, 2012
lokalbouy: Failure all the way.....,unexisted year for me. shocked shocked shocked
You are not a failure if you still breath !!!
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by faboben10: 10:34am On Dec 12, 2012
milychocs:

Does not matter, do not give up, ok?
Take care
I know really sick people who should feel like ending it all, but don't...instead they wait for a break.
That you should too, the best gift one can have is a healthy life
Cheers
10ks man.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by blackbeau1(f): 8:47pm On Dec 12, 2012
I achieved a lot .I bagged my first degree and I lost about 30kg in two months.
Re: How Many Of Your 2012 Goals Did You Achieve? by Nobody: 4:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
faboben10:
10ks man.

any time
though I am a woman
Cheers

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sugar Mummy/daddy Hookup / Veteran Journalist Edmond Obilo And Ifeoluwapo Adeniyi Resigns From Splash FM / CNN: Hospitalised Nigerian President (Umaru Yar'adua) Not Stepping Down.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.