Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,653 members, 7,882,203 topics. Date: Saturday, 06 July 2024 at 06:28 PM

How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step - Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Adverts / How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step (1391 Views)

"Step By Step Guide To Starting A Recharge Card Printing Business In Nigeria" / How To Obtain And Get Credit Card In Nigeria. Do Shopping Online With Ease! / Your Very Own Automated 10,000+ Clickbank Products And Adsense Portal + Hosting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step by emailguru: 5:57am On Dec 09, 2012
Hi Everyone,

Today I want to start a thread that will teach you how to make money online with Amazon.com and Adsense.com. You may have heard lots of deceptive statements such as, amazon doesn't pay much commission and stuff like that. Forget about such statements and listen to what I am going to be teaching you here: I have been doing this affiliate marketing business with amazon and adsense for some time now, and the result has been tremendous.

Lets get started..

First you need to go to Amazon.com following the site below to register as an affiliate

https://affiliate-program.amazon.com

Secondly, go to www.google.com/adsense to register an adsense account.
If you already have any of such accounts, fine. Now lets move to the next phase.

Fill all the appropriate boxes with your details, the good thing is the Amazon and Adsense sent checks directly to your Nigerian address.

Amazon products are the best to promote because there are thousands of products to sell over there, besides, the sites are easier to rank in the search engines, in most cases, a simple 5 page website will start making you all the money in less than a week if you get the right keyword. Another reason why you should promote amazon site is that the competition is far less than in the digital market. Again, almost 80% of the people that will come to your site via the search engine will buy or click your adsense links.

The next thing you need to do is to run your keyword research. I usually recommend that you look for keywords with an average global search of 1000 and above per month with a competition of between 10,000 to 20,000 competing URL. There are other ways you can employ to check the backlinks, but that aspect will be too sophisticated for this tutorial now. I want you to understand the basic concept first.

Keyword is the most important aspect of any internet marketing business, once you understand this concept, then making money online will be as easy as ABC for you. I will try to put it straight here for you.
You see, when people go to the search engines for any information, they key in some words or phrases into google search engines and their likes. Now your best bet as an internet marketer is to get a grips of those keywords pr phrases and have them imbedded in your website so that when any one key in those keywords into the search engines, your website shows up first.

For instance, someone desirous of buying a samsumg LCD 42inch TV is likely to type into the search engines words like: samsung LDC TV, samsum 42inch TV, samsumg LCD, etc. Your job here is to do a thotough research to discover these keywords, get to know the number of searches they receive per month and the competing URL. Once you find a keyword that matches our criteria of 1000 searches per month and 10,000 to 20,000 competing URL. You are free to use the keyword in your cammpaing.

We shall continue tomorrow.
Re: How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step by Tekkyboy(m): 12:13pm On Jan 02, 2013
Emailguru tnx 4 ds wonderful post,i av register@amazon bt d problem is d third step bcoz i dnt av a website.pls help me out,ds ar my contacts (tekkybabao53@gmail.com,08139574552,2go:fatomilola10)
Re: How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step by emailguru: 5:11am On Jan 03, 2013
Tk%kboy, I got your query, well done for taking the first step, now I want you to go ahead and open an account with http://www.google.com/adsense.

Once you are done, I need you to go straight to my website where I offer free websites and blogs to money seekers. I will appreciate if you go there right now and sign up to my e-Marketing Course.

head now to: http://www.mybusinessnewsletter.com
Re: How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step by Tekkyboy(m): 11:34pm On Jan 04, 2013
[color=#000099][/color] i visit ur website although dats an autoresponder bt i sign up.so wat next?
Re: How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step by emailguru: 12:42am On Jan 06, 2013
You will start receiving my e-Marketing Course right away. Feel every free to contact me via my email address and I will be glad to help you. Make sure you follow all the tutorials to the very end, ask questions where you are not cleared and by the end of the course, you will get a brand new business website to lunch your internet business. And I will help you establish it and equally show you how to make money with it.
Re: How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step by Tekkyboy(m): 9:52pm On Jan 07, 2013
Okey,pls gv me ur 2go username. i wnt to discus sometinz to u
Re: How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step by ibrahim6922: 12:16am On Jan 08, 2013
email i have gotten to the extent of signing up with ur website. so what is next.
Re: How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step by Tekkyboy(m): 11:01pm On Jan 08, 2013
I av being receivn d e-course,hope am i wil nt be asked to pay anytin as times goes on? Pls gv me ur 2go username
Re: How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step by emailguru: 3:36am On Jan 10, 2013
Unfortunately I don't use 2go. Don't have time for it, due to my tight schedule. If you are truly desirous of turning your life around for good, then, you must be willing to pay the price. Price comes in different forms, the only reason why some people are more successful than others is because, they took the bold step and paid the price. Are you willing to be success in life? then, you must consider paying the price to achieve your dreams.
Re: How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step by Tekkyboy(m): 9:35pm On Jan 10, 2013
Dats a true talk my man,am on 2go bcoz is a medium of contactn important ppl lik u 2 av an important discusion wt u.
Re: How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step by kentochdis(m): 5:43pm On Mar 07, 2013
emailguru: Unfortunately I don't use 2go. Don't have time for it, due to my tight schedule. If you are truly desirous of turning your life around for good, then, you must be willing to pay the price. Price comes in different forms, the only reason why some people are more successful than others is because, they took the bold step and paid the price. Are you willing to be success in life? then, you must consider paying the price to achieve your dreams.

I think the question they asked has to do with them not having a website to promote the amazon affiliate and Google Adsense. I was thinking you let them the the cost of registering a domain name, designing their site and hosting it. Definitely, this is necessary for them to do and it requires money. I you should let this out now so that they are aware of it. Taking them through the process of registering for you tutorials and finally telling them they'll pay something as Tek%kyboy is already suspecting, is like taking everyone through a road we're use to on Nairaland.

Cheers and keep up the good work.
Re: How To Make Money Online With Amazon And Adsense-step-by-step by emailguru: 3:02am On Mar 19, 2013
Okay friend, in response to your question, for anyone of you who wants to go into this line of online business, you will need to buy a domain name, hosting for your website. That is it! We can help you install the website and do other beautiful stuff for you!

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Bonny Light (BLCO) Available: Procedure / MTN Smile Swift 4G LTE Phone Internet Signal Booster / Spanish Sandals For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.