Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,180,216 members, 7,910,304 topics. Date: Sunday, 04 August 2024 at 02:30 AM

Why I Respect The Religious Tactic. A Must READ!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why I Respect The Religious Tactic. A Must READ!!! (507 Views)

The Religious Mind? / The Religious Symbolism Of The Twelve Days Of Christmas / The Pastors I Respect Most In Nigeria. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why I Respect The Religious Tactic. A Must READ!!! by Nobody: 8:54am On Dec 09, 2012
Okay its rather very simple, this is what the religious mythologists did. They created "nothing x" with their minds but cannot prove it. You accept "nothing x" as fact because they are your leaders, and you are told to accept whatever they say as "truth. other people refuse to accept "nothing x" because they cannot see it but cannot totally debunk it because the logic behind "nothing x" creation is it cannot be seen but it is "REAL". So they (religious mythologist) say "nothin x" is the brain behind "wonder x" and they know because they believe it is and hence write a book/books stating that "nothing x" is certainly the reason for "wonder x". Now the non believers of "nothing x" say they can explain some parts of "wonder x" but cannot fully explain how "wonder x" came into existence. So the followers of the religious mythologist say however since the non believers of "nothing x" cannot fully disapprove the existence of "nothing x" because its actually "nothing" but yet they believe its "something" and (non believers) cannot give a total reason behind the existence of "wonder x" then "nothing x" is actually real but you have to believe that "theres a something in this nothing that created this wonder".

(1) (Reply)

End Of The World 2012. / Where Is Godson1990? / Wickedness Of Religion.........in The Name Of God

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.