Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,171,095 members, 7,880,418 topics. Date: Thursday, 04 July 2024 at 05:55 PM

Who Mocked God - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Who Mocked God (798 Views)

Famous People Who Mocked God & What Happened To Them! A Must Read / Examples Of What Happened When Famous People Challenged And Mocked God / Beware: Men Who Mocked God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Mocked God by Babaofor(m): 2:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
John Lennon(singer):some years before,during his interview with an american magazine,he said.christianity will end,it will disappear.I don't have to argue about that.I am. certain Jesus was ok,but his subjects were too simple,today we are more famous than him(1966).Lennon after saying that the Beatles were more famous than Jesus Christ,was shot six times.

Tancredo Neves(president of brazil):during the presidential campaign,he said if he got 500,000 votes from his party,not even God would remove him from presidency,sure,he got the votes ,but he got sick a day before being made a president,then he died.

Cazuza(bisexual brazilian composer,singer and poet):during a show in Canecio(Rio de janerio),while smoking his cigarrette,he puffed into the air and said:God,that's for you.He died at the age of 32 of lung cancer in a horrible manner.

The man who built Titanic,after construction of Titanic a reporter asked him how safe.Titanic would be .with an ironic tone he said.'Not even God can sink it'.The result:I think you all know what happened to the Titanic.

Marilyn monroe (actress):she was visited by Billy Graham during a presentation of a show.he said the spirit of God had sent him to preach to her.after hearing what the preacher have to say,she said:'i don't need ur Jesus'.a week later she was found dead in her apartment.

Bon Scott(singer):the ex-vocalist of the AC/DC.on one of his 1979 songs he sang:don't stop me,i'm going down all the way,down the highway to hell'.in the 19th of feb. 1980.Bon scott was found dead,he had been choked by his own vomit.

say this 8secs prayer:
just repeat this prayer and see how God works.Lord,i love u and i need u,come into my heart,and bless me,my family,my home,my friends.in Jesus name.
Re: Who Mocked God by advocate666: 3:24pm On Dec 09, 2012
Mother theresa, god worshipper died.
Little sinless children die
Pope john paul, died.
You are dying.
god has nothing to do with death. we will all die. so fvkc your god.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Everywhere You Go! / How Do I Control My Thoughts? / Rccg Open Heavens Devotion Wednesday 6 February 2013 Establishing Mere Statement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.