Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,502 members, 7,951,099 topics. Date: Tuesday, 17 September 2024 at 10:35 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (658295 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Daraplato(m): 10:38pm On Mar 27, 2013
veektorh:
Nah it uses 3m.cards why would a Fone use 2m.card when you can even use 32gb on it, abi na 64 gb you wan use ni undecided
Thanks anyway. For the unlimited mtn stuff. Kindly post your email.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by transforma1(m): 10:42pm On Mar 27, 2013
veektorh:
ur defination of places is diferent from the places i mean....hehehehehehe

just as we are two different people
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:45pm On Mar 27, 2013
veektorh:
no yawa buh why you no download from play store
nothing... jst felt like it oo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:49pm On Mar 27, 2013
anybody again wey talk say airtel or glo or mtn no tey browse fast... na ur area ooo.... mine tey fast past jet oœ.. all 3g... im enjoying browsing om dis tn3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by beylinko(m): 10:57pm On Mar 27, 2013
I'm thinkin of buying dis fone 2mrw.so help me God
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by wale0911: 11:03pm On Mar 27, 2013
goddysweb:

I've downloaded the APK + Data Files. I extracted the data file to obb folder, tried to run the game but its telling me I need to delete files worth 70mb from my mcard. please how can i make it work? is obb the right folder? tnx
Extract to SD/gameloft/game/
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 11:16pm On Mar 27, 2013
transforma1:
ur defination of places is diferent from the places i mean....hehehehehehe

just as we are two different people
lolz, no be lie.. I jus love brain games so much, no be only FIFA be everything na grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by youngcizza(m): 11:52pm On Mar 27, 2013
veektorh: victorbolum@yahoo.com
victor i also need the mtn ish pls

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 12:10am On Mar 28, 2013
youngcizza:
victor i also need the mtn ish pls
This thread is for HD games and not mtn Ish grin
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 12:15am On Mar 28, 2013
so tecno thread has turned to super market shocked
veektorh you have made your point. all you gotta do is sign-ate your contact details.
the posts shouldnt be on every post of each page.

have sounded the alarm now. not when it blocks, some homie will come out hear blabbing he paid for shiiit that didnt last before it got blocked.

and please no one should contact me for the tutors cus i dont have the knowledge of how it works

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 12:22am On Mar 28, 2013
latest in my own town. rocking psp pes13 on me galaxy note without game lags, only sound lags a bit
psp game things now o grin grin

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 12:33am On Mar 28, 2013
cheesy cheesy downloading mortal kombat unchained and bloody roar psp
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Defaramade(m): 1:18am On Mar 28, 2013
HOLLASLYD: latest in my own town. rocking psp pes13 on me galaxy note without game lags, only sound lags a bit
psp game things now o grin grin

Oyaaaa psp things
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by leslieu63(m): 3:02am On Mar 28, 2013
HOLLASLYD: cheesy cheesy downloading mortal kombat unchained and bloody roar psp
pls were do u download ur PSP ISO files from?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ikiloms: 5:28am On Mar 28, 2013
Pls help me,i installed "beat audio installer"on my tecno n3 i end up with my sounds like that of a radio i can play music or any audio even boot up animantion..but before i inatalled i backup my phone with nandriod..i don't know how to restore it
.clockworkmod and team win backups
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Emmikem(m): 6:01am On Mar 28, 2013
Hayordejee:

Na d follow come oooo and both dy primary

is your phone rooted
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by pj3400(m): 6:17am On Mar 28, 2013
Even if u root ur phone and partition the memory card, does that means that, the message that "phone is low on memory, pls delete some items" won't appear again?.

And again, can sumone pls just tell me the diff btw rooted phone and unrooted phone and is the different to huge?

Can all these 3D games be found on playstore or one need to look for that site that offer it?

The only thing I enjoy most on my N3 is the ba3 and how bright the and sharp the pictures are compare to T3.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:22am On Mar 28, 2013
HOLLASLYD: so tecno thread has turned to super market shocked
veektorh you have made your point. all you gotta do is sign-ate your contact details.

have sounded the alarm now. not when it blocks, some homie will come out hear blabbing he paid for shiiit that didnt last before it got blocked.
Yes boss!!

and please no one should contact me for the tutors cus i dont have the knowledge of how it works
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 6:25am On Mar 28, 2013
pj3400: Even if u root ur phone and partition the memory card, does that means that, the message that "phone is low on memory, pls delete some items" won't appear again?.

And again, can sumone pls just tell me the diff btw rooted phone and unrooted phone and is the different to huge?

Can all these 3D games be found on playstore or one need to look for that site that offer it?
Some of the games are on playstore might not be for free tho

The only thing I enjoy most on my N3 is the ba3 and how bright the and sharp the pictures are compare to T3.

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by seyizma(m): 6:28am On Mar 28, 2013
I have downloaded and installed bladeslinger but it keeps showing you may not have bought this game

Any help please
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Ikanium(m): 6:30am On Mar 28, 2013
uuuuurhmmmm please house i am a learner i have been using JAVA all my life buh with the mouth watering testimonies i have seen here indeed Andy the Robot is a platform one need to reconsider am not bouyant though! But i need u guys to answer some my questions just incase...... (1) can i who have been reling principally on etisalat 15mb use an android device Will 15mb ever be utilise with the 2g network to enable me surf the web not heavy surfing though?? And is 2go possible on this N3?? Please honest answers will gladly be appreciated thanks in anticipatn
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:02am On Mar 28, 2013
Ikanium: uuuuurhmmmm please house i am a learner i have been using JAVA all my life buh with the mouth watering testimonies i have seen here indeed Andy the Robot is a platform one need to reconsider am not bouyant though! But i need u guys to answer some my questions just incase...... (1) can i who have been reling principally on etisalat 15mb use an android device Will 15mb ever be utilise with the 2g network to enable me surf the web not heavy surfing though?? And is 2go possible on this N3?? Please honest answers will gladly be appreciated thanks in anticipatn

yes yes and yes...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:08am On Mar 28, 2013
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 9:07am On Mar 28, 2013
HOLLASLYD: so tecno thread has turned to super market shocked

my brother na so wr see am oooo........ infact TECNO suppose pay members of this thread for the free publicity and technical assistance wey them dey provide here especially the TN3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Hayordejee: 9:10am On Mar 28, 2013
Emmikem:

is your phone rooted

Sure tin

(1) (2) (3) ... (126) (127) (128) (129) (130) (131) (132) ... (484) (Reply)

Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.