Stats: 3,197,416 members, 7,964,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:28 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (209) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (659878 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 9:46pm On Apr 23, 2013
gbodimowo:
contact+ il integrate in2 fb nt announce
Sorry ooo...I been think say na (voice/song) notification ringtone him ask of.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 9:56pm On Apr 23, 2013
This us radio and TV na poo.. Not working
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by 9free(m): 10:18pm On Apr 23, 2013
ibietela2: This us radio and TV na poo.. Not working
Bros, if e no work for you no mean say e no work for somebody else. I personally installed and used USTV for three good month. The output was great both in term of sound and picture quality. I listened to more 25 radio channels and 8 TV channels during that period before I uninstalled it since I could not watch live matches there.
Before then I installed syblaTV but it never worked for me but I didn't complain because some our geeks said they installed it and it worked for them.
In essence, what am saying is that if it did not work for you try something else especially as people are confirming and testifying that it worked for them.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lekmight1(m): 10:45pm On Apr 23, 2013
Hello defaramade
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 11:01pm On Apr 23, 2013
HOLLASLYD: Oya to root tecno q1
Download pda.net to install adb drivers for tecno. Please google it. I dont want my post to be hidden out of too much links so i want to minimize my links
Afer installing pda.net to ya pc,
Download this file http://mediafire.com/?h0y57u41ldm7cn1
Put ya tecno in usb debugging and connect to your system
Extract the root package and run the .bat file in it
Type 1 and hit enter wait for your device to prompt for restore. Click on restore.
Then the setup will try to test the root and reboot ya device. Once ya device is rebooted by the setup, check for superuser and use a root app or root checker to confirm root.
Enjoy

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by twicenoni(m): 11:19pm On Apr 23, 2013
ablesolomo:

Pls can you tell me d steps to root my Tecno Q1. Pls i need it badly, help

check facebook.com/smarthphones-update nd look for srs root its there downloadthe rooting file there

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Adebayolove(m): 11:28pm On Apr 23, 2013
9free:
Bros, if e no work for you no mean say e no work for somebody else. I personally installed and used USTV for three good month. The output was great both in term of sound and picture quality. I listened to more 25 radio channels and 8 TV channels during that period before I uninstalled it since I could not watch live matches there.
Before then I installed syblaTV but it never worked for me but I didn't complain because some our geeks said they installed it and it worked for them.
In essence, what am saying is that if it did not work for you try something else especially as people are confirming and testifying that it worked for them.
install mx player from playstore, sybla require it to run

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by wunmi2odun(m): 11:54pm On Apr 23, 2013
Abeg gurus in da house...shey Yahoo messenger fit work for this Tecno N3? I need reply quick coz me wan buy ham ooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by elbryant(m): 11:57pm On Apr 23, 2013
wunmi2odun: Abeg gurus in da house...shey Yahoo messenger fit work for this Tecno N3? I need reply quick coz me wan buy ham ooo
google check it bro
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by xwebyna(m): 12:01am On Apr 24, 2013
Hi Guys, thanks for all the great work u av been doing. Pls i av been using TN3 for the past 3 months , but never been able to browse on it using mtn bis plan. Pls anyone who knows how to, shud pls tutor me. Thnx so much. Na ur boy i be oooooo
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by wunmi2odun(m): 12:09am On Apr 24, 2013
Ok...I will dude. Thanks ;DOk...
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by gbodimowo(m): 12:21am On Apr 24, 2013
[quote author=HOLLASLYD][/quote]

yu didnt reply my post on d lg recovery u posted 8pages behind
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by stunnaf: 12:47am On Apr 24, 2013
guy please what do i do about the battery problem i charged it fully when it was on around 9pm slept off till 12am and my battery was 86%.... i didn't even touch the phone i just put it on thats all.. the phone is not even up to a week old
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by brainy02: 3:30am On Apr 24, 2013
Pls am a novice when it comes to android, my question is cam i download andriod games and apps through PC and then transfer it to my n3 device via usb? Pls i will appreciate prompt answer.

And again what is the essence of rooting a device
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by HOLLASLYD(m): 6:06am On Apr 24, 2013
gbodimowo:

yu didnt reply my post on d lg recovery u posted 8pages behind
Too many pages ahead. Perhaps i skipped it
Ask you question again
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 24, 2013
Hey guyz pls its the unlimited sims still working? Cus my iPad mini sucks mB like river Niger, you help will be deeply appreciated, am using iPad mini hotspoted by galaxy y pro. I CURRENTLY USE MTN BIS ON IT PLS I NEED UNLIMITED.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ijaola(m): 7:16am On Apr 24, 2013
stunna(f):
guy please what do i do about the battery problem i charged it fully when it was on around 9pm slept off till 12am and my battery was 86%.... i didn't even touch the phone i just put it on thats all.. the phone is not even up to a week old

What i do mostly when i am not using the data it to deactivate the data. If you deactivate it, it last longer and you can put it on whenever you want to use the data.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ijaola(m): 7:17am On Apr 24, 2013
wunmi2odun: Abeg gurus in da house...shey Yahoo messenger fit work for this Tecno N3? I need reply quick coz me wan buy ham ooo

Yahoo messenger is pre install and working on the N3. Gbam
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by leTrizzle: 7:39am On Apr 24, 2013
stunna(f):
You battery will get better over time,but one other thing,3G is a battery sucker so do yourself a favour and switch to edge whenever you don't have any serious browsing/download to do.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by intelz: 7:50am On Apr 24, 2013
gboru: Hey guyz pls its the unlimited sims still working? Cus my iPad mini sucks mB like river Niger, you help will be deeply appreciated, am using iPad mini hotspoted by galaxy y pro. I CURRENTLY USE MTN BIS ON IT PLS I NEED UNLIMITED.
Brodaly itz still working lyk mad
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:07am On Apr 24, 2013
intelz:
how do i get it? Pls reply.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:08am On Apr 24, 2013
9free:

Oga the thing dey work but the video is not clear. I cant take screenshot you should have seen it.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ibietela2(m): 8:20am On Apr 24, 2013
stunna(f):

Babe what is eating your battery like this na? Off data nd 3g
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lebee4(m): 9:16am On Apr 24, 2013
intelz:

pls mail me d process cos mine has stopped and will not even allow me sunscribe.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lebee4(m): 9:19am On Apr 24, 2013
intelz:

pls mail me d process cos mine has stopped and will not even allow me sunscribe.
cafecash@yahoo.com
thanx
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 9:39am On Apr 24, 2013
USTV ON POINT,SPB UNISTALLED

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ZUBY77(m): 9:42am On Apr 24, 2013
I am getting this phone in a weeks time.
What are the first things to do with it?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 10:00am On Apr 24, 2013
ZUBY77: I am getting this phone in a weeks time.
What are the first things to do with it?
brick it. smiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (206) (207) (208) (209) (210) (211) (212) ... (484) (Reply)

Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II