Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,197,416 members, 7,964,710 topics. Date: Wednesday, 02 October 2024 at 06:27 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (213) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (659875 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 2:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
gbodimowo:

click relink all apps options in link 2sd& c d diff also select int memory in link2sd settings not ext storage 4new installations ok
thanks bro... It was does unlinked library files dat were using up the space... Solved it
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
wapmasta001:
Just like i said bro....am using bbplan......and its unlimited.. Ma bbplan one mont subs plus d 21 days given to me makes it 51days....after my first 10days....it stopped, diz was exactly wen av used up to 3gb....so i used d 2H plan to overite the bbplan to mk it unlimited......dats wat am using....and its unlimited....
I text 2h to 131 but yet my intrnet was not going or receiving. It also didn't send me sms notification I have subscribe. Later notification came that it has expired. Help me oh
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 2:24pm On Apr 25, 2013
sylaz: thanks bro... It was does unlinked library files dat were using up the space... Solved it
how did u solve it xplicity?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 2:25pm On Apr 25, 2013
Tn3

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Debroslink: 3:15pm On Apr 25, 2013
9free:
Bros, if e no work for you no mean say e no work for somebody else. I personally installed and used USTV for three good month. The output was great both in term of sound and picture quality. I listened to more 25 radio channels and 8 TV channels during that period before I uninstalled it since I could not watch live matches there.
Before then I installed syblaTV but it never worked for me but I didn't complain because some our geeks said they installed it and it worked for them.
In essence, what am saying is that if it did not work for you try something else especially as people are confirming and testifying that it worked for them.

which app is good for streaming live football?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 3:21pm On Apr 25, 2013
edrys:
how did u solve it xplicity?
I linked the library files dat I normally left unlinked.. I red somewhere that they should be left unlinked because they do not take up much space but some take up over 10mb of space... So I just linked the whole thing
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Klinjoy(f): 3:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
Brainrex: Temple run

Screenies by HOLLASLYD
Benchmarks

Fifa12

Modern Combat 4
(lags a bit 80% playable)

stunna(f):
guys please is this a network problem or something else is wrong.
i did the mtn 1 week bis on my N3.......on my way home the 3g was working but when i got home the 3g went off.but if i switch to 2g it works fine but at night i put it on 3g it was working but after sometime it went off.it has been doing like that since. but 2g works perfectly.so is it a network problem. and i stay in benin city. i also tested it on my friends N3 it was still doing the same thing
Brainrex: Temple run

Screenies by HOLLASLYD
Benchmarks

Fifa12

Modern Combat 4
(lags a bit 80% playable)

I did one month bis on my n3 it didn't work. But airtel bis works on same phone very well. I Love airtel
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by stunnaf: 3:36pm On Apr 25, 2013
physise: na d same tin dey happen to me n na benin i dey
when did your own start?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FABITINO: 3:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
Godvilla: Ehnnn... Wait ooo!!!
I didnt see 300
300 not on Android bro....
you mean i can play far cry,gears of war and gta,mehn does are my fav games,i download their screenshot to keep my spirit alive in video games,i love gaming
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Gosj01(m): 4:33pm On Apr 25, 2013
gurus in d house, wat is d weekly bb plan code and can it work for tecno N3

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by otabsky: 4:51pm On Apr 25, 2013
Now you can subscribe to Blackberry Complete from MTN for only N1,000 or BB Absolute for N1,500 monthly!Text BIS or BBC to 21600 for BB Absolute or BB Complete

I just received that message from mtn. Etisalat is causing real competition in this sector
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 5:01pm On Apr 25, 2013
sylaz: I linked the library files dat I normally left unlinked.. I red somewhere that they should be left unlinked because they do not take up much space but some take up over 10mb of space... So I just linked the whole thing
seems u have partitioned ur sd card?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by otabsky: 5:03pm On Apr 25, 2013
Also for those in Benin my 3g has been on and working all day. I live off country home road off sapele road. I've had it on all day because I'm running a comprehensive battery stamina test on my n3. Discharged the phone at 10:26am at 100% charge. With 3g active, 3hours playing music, light browsing(nairaland, goal. Com), consistent WhatsApp use, the battery is presently at 70% as I type. Plan to run the test for a week. I'm impressed with today's performance
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by samilo88(m): 5:22pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hi everyone! Was so glued to this thread and seeing all the endless features an andriod fone has to offer I feel like throwing away ma bb. Pls the only reason am still using my bb is because of the cheap browsing nd endless download I get wen I subscribe to my monthly MTN subscription. I have already made arrangement to get this Techno N3, but my fear is how do I continue to enjoy endless cheap browsing I once enjoyed on blackberry with the N3? Pls u guys should advise me on hw to go about it and which network would serve this purpose. Please money is a factor. Thanks!!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ollyndjeda(m): 5:57pm On Apr 25, 2013
samilo88: Hi everyone! Was so glued to this thread and seeing all the endless features an andriod fone has to offer I feel like throwing away ma bb. Pls the only reason am still using my bb is because of the cheap browsing nd endless download I get wen I subscribe to my monthly MTN subscription. I have already made arrangement to get this Techno N3, but my fear is how do I continue to enjoy endless cheap browsing I once enjoyed on blackberry with the N3? Pls u guys should advise me on hw to go about it and which network would serve this purpose. Please money is a factor. Thanks!!
with 1.25k u should have unlimited Internet for five weeks wit mtn
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by samilo88(m): 6:08pm On Apr 25, 2013
ollyndjeda: with 1.25k u should have unlimited Internet for five weeks wit mtn
Tnx for ur response bros. Pls which code do I send d request to and do I have to configure the phone after that? Tnx..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ollyndjeda(m): 6:23pm On Apr 25, 2013
samilo88:
Tnx for ur response bros. Pls which code do I send d request to and do I have to configure the phone after that? Tnx..
subscribe to mtn bis. The code is BBC to 21600 for monthly, Bbcweek for weekly then change ur apn to blackberry.net you'll b able to browse and u'll have a data cap of 3gig when u have exhausted it send 2h to 131. I suggest u find a friend that is on mtn bis and test it first cos mtn is nt good in some areas
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by bola4love: 6:37pm On Apr 25, 2013
i download wild blood and copy it to android/obb file and install it...but is saying memory is low to download addictional file...that i shld delet 0 memory from app...plz wat to do...guru here plz help me wit this wild blood and am enjoying assasing creed on my tecno n3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by johnade1(m): 6:54pm On Apr 25, 2013
Guyz, if I subscribe for etisalat bb plan, wat apn am I gonna use, or I don't need to change apn... Reply me plssss
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ollyndjeda(m): 6:59pm On Apr 25, 2013
Photogrid: really nice app for image editing available at d play store
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by samilo88(m): 7:14pm On Apr 25, 2013
ollyndjeda: subscribe to mtn bis. The code is BBC to 21600 for monthly, Bbcweek for weekly then change ur apn to blackberry.net you'll b able to browse and u'll have a data cap of 3gig when u have exhausted it send 2h to 131. I suggest u find a friend that is on mtn bis and test it first cos mtn is nt good in some areas
Tnxs so much. I even hav mtn subscription on my bis that's due to xpire in 2weeks time. I guess I ll try it..Thanks once again..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by sylaz(m): 7:39pm On Apr 25, 2013
edrys:
seems u have partitioned ur sd card?
yeah.... Done dat
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Chizak24(m): 7:56pm On Apr 25, 2013
ollyndjeda: Photogrid: really nice app for image editing available at d play store
try picsart u will see that photogrid is a learner
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Chizak24(m): 7:58pm On Apr 25, 2013
edrys: Tn3
bros abeg which launcher is this?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 25, 2013
Chizak24: bros abeg which launcher is this?
windows 8 launcher

1 Like

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 9:05pm On Apr 25, 2013
Pls. Someone shud give me a working link for gta vice city or is d one frm mob. org trustable. I dnt av Wi-Fi around my area nd 1.5g no be small tin.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by johnade1(m): 9:19pm On Apr 25, 2013
edrys: Pls. Someone shud give me a working link for gta vice city or is d one frm mob. org trustable. I dnt av Wi-Fi around my area nd 1.5g no be small tin.
broz, go download gta III 10th year anniversary, na 450mb
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 9:41pm On Apr 25, 2013
johnade1: broz, go download gta III 10th year anniversary, na 450mb
thanks so much Sir, link pls?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by ijaola(m): 9:43pm On Apr 25, 2013
Hi Guys, am enjoying my tecno N3 more than ma silly bb 9900. I hotspot with my laptop and i am the first leg semi final both matches. I watched it live online. But it was meant to expire tomorrow but stop working last night. One this I am sure off is that with the andriod stuff, u can use more than 350mb cause I knew wht I downoad on my techno fone.

Subscribing tomorrow morning. I do subscribe weekly, I will like to know about monthly subscrition and how 1hr thing works when it stop working from the original sub.

Thanks
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by edrys(m): 9:44pm On Apr 25, 2013
edrys:
thanks so much Sir, link pls?
even game.loft games they fear me to download.

(1) (2) (3) ... (210) (211) (212) (213) (214) (215) (216) ... (484) (Reply)

Short Code To Check Ur Phone Number On Mtn, Glo, Airtel And Etisalat / Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.