Stats: 3,171,920 members, 7,883,212 topics. Date: Monday, 08 July 2024 at 06:25 AM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (290) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (650697 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by vicshownero(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2013
vicshownero: Guys,pls i need an application for my n3 that has the ability of preventing the back-light from going off.i.e when reading some pdf....an example of that application for symbian users is smart light.I search for smartlight on gplay but they are asking for money..who has a free one?? and i also need a screenshot application for unrooted n3
Dont ignore pls
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Andriodking: 1:58pm On May 23, 2013
Godvilla: Sowi ooo...... But i hope say u know say u b mumu?
One man's poison is anoda's meat.....
Go sit down 4 iron bench jare.... tongue
profdada i love ur post " Proffdada: Tecno N3 is not meant for only gaming as most ppl in this thread with a toyless child misuse the supergadget. U hv a wide range of themes and doc viewers, i get weather forcast,daily news hourly, vid tutorials,vocal training ,autotuning, special effects,designing freehand and lots more. Not gaming,gaming,gaming! Which i hv but prefer my pc games tongue"

everybody is interested in Game as if the phone is meant for Games...do u know why its torch-screen?,,,,easy to browse ..if want to game buy ps3 or Ps2 or even SEGA and enjoy game or u install dem in ur PC... am flexing Assassin's Creed in my pc and its wonderful.. believe me if u end up playing game with your Android phone it will not last and u wount sell it well.. the ba3 life will reduce in months... ans as for u Godvilla Game is not meat or poison neither shocked

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mcleo007(m): 2:06pm On May 23, 2013
Got my N3 Yesterday and can quickly see why RIM with their BB is fast losing out on the market share of smartphone end users. Android is the future of smartphones. Techno N3 rocks! Only thing is, its a data gulper. cheesy
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by desto4naija(m): 2:07pm On May 23, 2013
YOU CAN CHANGE YOUR POWER ON AND OFF TUNE TO WATEVER U WANT ONLY ON ROOTED FONE I EVEN USE RICK ROSS "HUH" AS MY NOTIFICATION TONE IF UR ROOTED JUST DOWNLOAD FX AND I WILL TEACH YOU WAT NEXT TO DO
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 2:21pm On May 23, 2013
Godvilla: Sowi ooo...... But i hope say u know say u b mumu?
One man's poison is anoda's meat.....
Go sit down 4 iron bench jare.... tongue
I made that comment to identify the fools amongst us and you fell for it,smh
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 2:25pm On May 23, 2013
Gosj01: my gangster rio wen it reachs 78% it will closes by itself. what can be d problem guys?
low memory,
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:36pm On May 23, 2013
Mcleo007: Got my N3 Yesterday and can quickly see why RIM with their BB is fast losing out on the market share of smartphone end users. Android is the future of smartphones. Techno N3 rocks! Only thing is, its a data gulper. cheesy
Go 2 settings>privacy>Untick the boxes there.
Under settings>apps and background data>Untick the boxes there.
Under apps setting, tick the allow unkown sources box 2 enable u download 3rd party apps.
Now u got ur Data under check. With this, u dnt even nid 2 turn of data frequently.
Welcome on board 2 the boat of ANDROID smiley
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 2:39pm On May 23, 2013
Proffdada:
low memory,
Download v1.1.3 it will install fully or v1.1.2
i use UtORRENT to download large files.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by jaezy: 3:23pm On May 23, 2013
Pls how can i increase the internal memory of this n3 plss help cry cry cry' cry
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by erobes: 3:47pm On May 23, 2013
LEGEND7466: ş๏rrY ßr๏.....ş๏Mє ąЦđI๏ Й MЦşIc PLąYєr'ş Ц đ๏ЩЙL๏ąđ ┼๏ Цr Pђ๏Йє cąЙ GIVє Ц đIş KIЙđą Pr๏ßLєM. I┼ş ą ђąrđЩąrє IşşЦє...... ┼ąKє Цr Pђ๏Йє ┼๏ cąrLcąrє ๏r ßє┼┼єr ş┼ILL ┼ąKє I┼ ┼๏ ąЙ єメPєrIєЙcєđ M๏ßILє єЙGIЙєєr. G๏๏đ LЦcK!

wow...hw did do doz writingz pls share..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by steric58(m): 3:51pm On May 23, 2013
Plz shul i go 4 htc G2 or P3 i wana kwn if htc G2 suport 3g pls u answer is higly nided it seems am in d wrong tread buh put me tru share me u xperience abt G2 nd p3 morova i wana kw if G2 suport 3g bcoz i had it suport 2g nd 4g while am not avin 4g in ma area (ilorin) plz help God blez u
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 3:54pm On May 23, 2013
steric58: Plz shul i go 4 htc G2 or P3 i wana kwn if htc G2 suport 3g pls u answer is higly nided it seems am in d wrong tread buh put me tru share me u xperience abt G2 nd p3 morova i wana kw if G2 suport 3g bcoz i had it suport 2g nd 4g while am not avin 4g in ma area (ilorin) plz help God blez u
GO 4 HTC G2,IT DOES NOT HAVE 3G BUT EDGE N 4G.
REMEMBER TO BUY D ONE "WITH GOOGLE" WRITTEN AT THE BACK
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Gosj01(m): 3:55pm On May 23, 2013
Proffdada:
low memory,
Thanks, i found a permanent solutionv to it by deleting it. i think gta 3 is ok
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Dlee1(m): 4:06pm On May 23, 2013
@ Godvilla,
@ LEGEND7466,
Thanks for your concern. Miracle happened to my n3 just now. I was playing music through earphone with the said phone and mistakenly dropped the phone with force on the table and the audio came up and stop immediately then I openned the back and tapped the speaker and the speaker started bouncing again. I just want to show my experience with fellow house mate.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 4:13pm On May 23, 2013
Gosj01:
Thanks, i found a permanent solutionv to it by deleting it. i think gta 3 is ok
Lol,g rio is kinda beta cuz d graphics is tighter n u can't fall off bikes,drown or fly no planes
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mcleo007(m): 4:20pm On May 23, 2013
Godvilla: Go 2 settings>privacy>Untick the boxes there.
Under settings>apps and background data>Untick the boxes there.
Under apps setting, tick the allow unkown sources box 2 enable u download 3rd party apps.
Now u got ur Data under check. With this, u dnt even nid 2 turn of data frequently.
Welcome on board 2 the boat of ANDROID smiley

Thanks boss!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by steric58(m): 4:44pm On May 23, 2013
Thanks @ F.K.O A GUY TOLD ME IT SUPPORT 3G AFTA UPGRADING D OS I.e it DISPLAY H OR 3G AFTA UPGRADING ND I EVEN SEE SOME SCREENSHOT OF D 3G NETWORK ON DA FONE AM CONFUSE I DONT WANA BUY D WRONG 1 DATS Y AM SO CURIOUS 2 KNW D 1 WIF 3G IS DERE ANYMEANZ OF IDENTIFYN IT IF U REMBER CODE EATER HIS OWN HAS 3G BUH I DONT FINK HIS TREAD IS STIL FUCTION PLS AM SORRY 4 DISTURBANCE BRO PLS ILLUMINATE ME ON THIS THANKZ
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 5:03pm On May 23, 2013
Godvilla nd Profada u guyz shuld stop dis words xchange nw or else............
it's nt a must 2 comment on a post u dnt like u cn always move on.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by FKO1(m): 5:53pm On May 23, 2013
steric58: Thanks @ F.K.O A GUY TOLD ME IT SUPPORT 3G AFTA UPGRADING D OS I.e it DISPLAY H OR 3G AFTA UPGRADING ND I EVEN SEE SOME SCREENSHOT OF D 3G NETWORK ON DA FONE AM CONFUSE I DONT WANA BUY D WRONG 1 DATS Y AM SO CURIOUS 2 KNW D 1 WIF 3G IS DERE ANYMEANZ OF IDENTIFYN IT IF U REMBER CODE EATER HIS OWN HAS 3G BUH I DONT FINK HIS TREAD IS STIL FUCTION PLS AM SORRY 4 DISTURBANCE BRO PLS ILLUMINATE ME ON THIS THANKZ
YEAH IF U UPGRADE TO ICS OR JB IT WILL DISPLAY 3G.
CURRENTLY RUNNING ICS ON MY G2 COS JB ROM DEY DRINK BATTERY
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by LEGEND7466(m): 5:55pm On May 23, 2013
erobes:

wow...hw did do doz writingz pls share..
Download go keyboard +go emoji + go fancy text
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Mcleo007(m): 5:57pm On May 23, 2013
Please is there any way one can use the techno as a tether to browse on pc? I suppose as there is no pc suite sort of, it might be impossible for now. Any one in the know should please come out to this.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by maaji: 5:59pm On May 23, 2013
to me, instead of suferin to download all dese games mey go dey ask for moni like real footbal n oda games, y nt get ps1 emulator and play dose plenty adventure n action games, guys share ur view. Wat do u tink guys
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Proffdada: 6:02pm On May 23, 2013
yehmy: Godvilla nd Profada u guyz shuld stop dis words xchange nw or else............
it's nt a must 2 comment on a post u dnt like u cn always move on.
i was trying to give a reason why the thread name wad change from 'TECNO HD GAMES' to 'Tecno n3 discussion' n some clown was pulling smartoholicism

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by LEGEND7466(m): 7:24pm On May 23, 2013
Mcleo007: Please is there any way one can use the techno as a tether to browse on pc? I suppose as there is no pc suite sort of, it might be impossible for now. Any one in the know should please come out to this.
Yeah u can tether..... No need for pc suite of any sort.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:50pm On May 23, 2013
Proffdada:
I can see you hv skipped ur med,FYI I PLAY most of these hd games on MY tecno 3, i know u r an Android newbie so d only stuff is gaming for u,if u follow this thread well you'll see my screenshots of my games,so u r d ignorant 1
Guy, u r just a kid. U dnt knw wat u r saying.... U play wit ur Tecno, pc bla bla bla. So y do u tell others wat 2 do wit thier devices?
Am not sure u were d yr i held my 1st android fone. Now am using SONY XPERIA S, Used 2 androids b4 my current devices. Android wasnt popular on Froyo until ginger bread came in
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 23, 2013
D.lee:
@ Godvilla,
@ LEGEND7466,
Thanks for your concern. Miracle happened to my n3 just now. I was playing music through earphone with the said phone and mistakenly dropped the phone with force on the table and the audio came up and stop immediately then I openned the back and tapped the speaker and the speaker started bouncing again. I just want to show my experience with fellow house mate.
u welcum..... I knew it was d speaker and nofin else!
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 7:52pm On May 23, 2013
Godvilla: Guy, u r just a kid. U dnt knw wat u r saying.... U play wit ur Tecno, pc bla bla bla. So y do u tell others wat 2 do wit thier devices?
Am not sure u were d yr i held my 1st android fone. Now am using SONY XPERIA S, Used 2 androids b4 my current devices. Android wasnt popular on Froyo until ginger bread came in
behave mature bro nd move on.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Nobody: 7:56pm On May 23, 2013
Proffdada:
i was trying to give a reason why the thread name wad change from 'TECNO HD GAMES' to 'Tecno n3 discussion' n some clown was pulling smartoholicism
Hope u pass ur English in Jamb exams. Pls define d word "Discussion"??
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by wapmasta001(m): 8:08pm On May 23, 2013
Godvilla: Guy, u r just a kid. U dnt knw wat u r saying.... U play wit ur Tecno, pc bla bla bla. So y do u tell others wat 2 do wit thier devices?

all i knw is only kids brag ... and they hv nutn.... tsew......if u like use 10androids..... beliv me, many pple here use more dan dz nd wud neva say a tin......pls lets b cool... wat u use dnt determine who u r.......no harm...

(1) (2) (3) ... (287) (288) (289) (290) (291) (292) (293) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing