Stats: 3,173,770 members, 7,889,474 topics. Date: Sunday, 14 July 2024 at 01:08 PM

Tecno N3 Discussion Thread - Phones (367) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno N3 Discussion Thread (651527 Views)

Custom ROM For Tecno N3: Alpha Splash / I Need Some Info About Tecno N3 / A New Tecno Phone (tecno N3) -soon! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (484) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Seyilome(m): 8:56am On Jun 26, 2013
Law naza: my guy dont blame me oh,am new to android world,is better i ask questions to know where am heading to,well without doubt n3 is the phone for DUDES i have 11k so far is just that am pursuing something,lets see how these week will be,ENJOY YOUR NEW GF (TN3) and bye-bye to your old gf (java world)
Didnt I tell U? And u were abusing me calling me a learner,me that am ur boss whdn it comes to android matter,I had been u using n3 last year dec,then decided0to go for p3 then after I had p3,I realise that it is nt up to n3 then I sold it of recent planning to get another n3.Now u have accepted that n3 is superior ? U are now welcome.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Gosj01(m): 9:06am On Jun 26, 2013
i still enjoy gta 3 (when on high resolution)than gangster rio(looks boring to me) looks boring to me.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by gozieugo99(m): 9:08am On Jun 26, 2013
Geniusvic:
Pls o.. D version 3.3.7 doesn’t download cache via carrier network just wi-fi.. Where did you download yours from and how did you install it?
download it from dis link /NQ5LL
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by tunzi(m): 9:14am On Jun 26, 2013
gozieugo99: playing splinter cell conviction on my priceless toy (TN3 noni)
pls link 4 d splinter cell
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 9:15am On Jun 26, 2013
gozieugo99: lol my guy splinter cell works excellently on tn3 ooooooo
bros abeg no vex oh, which app do vat stuff, asin dat left hand side b like say na short cut something
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by gozieugo99(m): 9:17am On Jun 26, 2013
tunzi: pls link 4 d splinter cell
download sd data here http://www.mediafire.com/?1fgvbdu55xom9nf
i kinda lost d apk link
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 9:19am On Jun 26, 2013
Seyilome: Didnt I tell U? And u were abusing me calling me a learner,me that am ur boss whdn it comes to android matter,I had been u using n3 last year dec,then decided0to go for p3 then after I had p3,I realise that it is nt up to n3 then I sold it of recent planning to get another n3.Now u have accepted that n3 is superior ? U are now welcome.
me sef m planning on selling my p3 to get n3 again, my previous n3 d screen broke b4 i sold it
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by gozieugo99(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2013
iheanyi40: bros abeg no vex oh, which app do vat stuff, asin dat left hand side b like say na short cut something
;Dlol its d power of smart launcher bro

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by cantell(m): 9:48am On Jun 26, 2013
How do i fix the "application not installed" error on my phone?
It's quite annoying.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Geniusvic(m): 9:58am On Jun 26, 2013
gozieugo99: download it from dis link /NQ5LL
Ayt thanks... Where did u place data folder, obb? Does Mc3 run on N3 too?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2013
vandalama:
Download pes 2013 iso from torrent site
Bro its becoming real ooh i av sucsflly download pea 13 but d tin lag ni be small so im about to download chainfire so plz teach me how to use it tanx
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Geniusvic(m): 10:03am On Jun 26, 2013
cantell: How do i fix the "application not installed" error on my phone?
It's quite annoying.
Probably the sd card is not properly mounted @ d time u tried to launch the app or the app has been Uninstalled and the thumbnail is just sitting there.. Try reinstalling
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2013
vandalama:
Download pes 2013 iso from torrent site
Bro its becoming real ooh i av sucsflly download pes 13 but d tin lag no be small so im about to download chainfire so plz teach me how to use it tanx
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by zeanslim(m): 10:11am On Jun 26, 2013
Gosj01: i still enjoy gta 3 (when on high resolution)than gangster rio(looks boring to me) looks boring to me.
Where do u place ur game cache....data ?
Am avin p wit my own

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by brainoid(m): 10:26am On Jun 26, 2013
HOLLASLYD:
Gangster vegas

But this is how it will look on n3
cheesy how many mb sir?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by vandalama: 10:40am On Jun 26, 2013
chrisgt:
Bro its becoming real ooh i av sucsflly download pes 13 but d tin lag no be small so im about to download chainfire so plz teach me how to use it tanx
. Kk.. Go to psp settings untick buffering mode.. God of war works fine That's all.. Or store ur iso file n wait for d next update.. ;-). Its rocks..
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by gozieugo99(m): 11:08am On Jun 26, 2013
Geniusvic:
Ayt thanks... Where did u place data folder, obb? Does Mc3 run on N3 too?
nao gamloft/games yes mc3 works well on tn3
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by yehmy(m): 11:18am On Jun 26, 2013
proffnico: okay bt might nt make it

Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by cantell(m): 11:30am On Jun 26, 2013
Geniusvic:
Probably the sd card is not properly mounted @ d time u tried to launch the app or the app has been Uninstalled and the thumbnail is just sitting there.. Try reinstalling
tried that already, didn't work.
I don't want to reset my phone. Any other solution to this problem?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by vandalama: 12:14pm On Jun 26, 2013
I want to download chainfire 3d.. But as I was reading tru it's note i came across '' u have to have writable or system partition''.wats system partition.. Can I still install cos I ve rooted my phone
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Sinbad2007(m): 12:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
Make una help me abeg. How I go take root my phone? I don download poot come use m extract ministro but the ministro wey dey google market na updated one and it's not working again. If person fit help me with the old version or show me how to go about it I go appreciate
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by vandalama: 12:25pm On Jun 26, 2013
Brainrex: Welcome to the Tecno n3 Power House

Games running smoothly

All screenshots were taken from my phone

TECNO N3 system information:
Phone model: tecno n3
Brand: tecno
CPU hardware: MSM7x27a SKU3
CPU model ARMv7 Processor
CPU frequency: 246.76 ~ 1008.0mhz
Screen resolution: 320x480
GPU renderer: Andreno (tm) 200
GPU version: openGL ES 2.0
Ram: 512mb
Rooted (how to root? Click Here

Raging thunder 2 (no lags)
Grand theft auto III (no lags)
Line were caused by the screen shot app

I want to download chainfire 3d.. But as I was
reading tru it's note i came across '' u have to
have writable or system partition''.wats system
partition.. Can I still install cos I ve rooted my
phone
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Gerrie(m): 12:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
valboy20: ppsspp + chainfire = lagfree PES 2013

@valboy, pls can u link me to this pes apk and its data? thanks in anticipation
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by iheanyi40(m): 12:56pm On Jun 26, 2013
gozieugo99: ;Dlol its d power of smart launcher bro
kk la go launcher i sabi mah go find am 4 play store
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by proffnico(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
brainoid: cheesy how many mb sir?
2.5gig
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Ewizard(m): 1:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ppsspp + chainfire 3D successfully installed.. wat nxt?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by brainoid(m): 1:19pm On Jun 26, 2013
Sinbad2007: Make una help me abeg. How I go take root my phone? I don download poot come use m extract ministro but the ministro wey dey google market na updated one and it's not working again. If person fit help me with the old version or show me how to go about it I go appreciate
dude. Uninstall poot and ministro , redownload poot. (note; it should be downloaded to internal memory) The use it to get ministro use ministro to get all the Qt files . You hVe to b patient. When you are done. Click on press here to poot. It may show you a demon materialized juzt ignore and keep clicking press here to poot till you see get super user. Your phone may reboot. Dont be scared. Download super user from play store or juzt click the get super user. When you have instAlled it. You may download root checker from playstore to see if it is rooted. If you are rooted then you can delete poot and ministro but dont touch super user. Good luck.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by brainoid(m): 1:22pm On Jun 26, 2013
proffnico: 2.5gig
shocked shocked i think i need a 16gig memory card.
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by brainoid(m): 1:35pm On Jun 26, 2013
please, my guys. Am i safe to install FONT INSTALLER on my N3? Will it brick my phone?

Secondly, does gta3 have bike.? Since av been playing it i havent seen any, just some sexy cars and jeep
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Geniusvic(m): 1:40pm On Jun 26, 2013
gozieugo99: nao gamloft/games yes mc3 works well on tn3
Omg! Which version works? Have u played it on your phone b4?
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by chrisgt: 1:53pm On Jun 26, 2013
vandalama: . Kk.. Go to psp settings untick buffering mode.. God of war works fine That's all.. Or store ur iso file n wait for d next update.. ;-). Its rocks..
how do mac use of chainfire with it bro
Re: Tecno N3 Discussion Thread by Lawnaza: 2:05pm On Jun 26, 2013
Ostatomilola: Hey dudes! U guys are wonderful and i appreciate ur advice nd suppourt for others,bt its like you guys concentrate most on gaming... But i would lyk some guru to help to research on how to upgrade the OS i.e android 2.3 to higher version or is tecno androids not upgradeable?..... . . .
no offence and sorry if am rude,harsh or disrespectfull,but if you do that research and tell us the answer,is it bad?

(1) (2) (3) ... (364) (365) (366) (367) (368) (369) (370) ... (484) (Reply)

Infinix HOT 2 (x510) Official Thread / Android, Anyone? Part II / Infinix Hot Note X551 – Jim’s BIG Thing